It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mrkgnao: Because MaGog's update run takes about 90-100 minutes to complete. I start it at 11:30 UTC (to give GOG a grace period of 30 minutes to get everything in place) and so it ends around 13:00 UTC.
muntdefems: Oh, wow, I didn't expect it to take so long for every update. Never mind, then. :)
Yes. It is surprising. A few numbers:
- Reading the entire catalogue (37 pages) 45 times (once for each price region) takes about 15 minutes.
- Reading the 1800+ game pages takes about 45 minutes.
- Reading the downloadable file information for all 1800+ games (AF set) takes about 15 minutes.
These are the three big ones.
Would it be possible to include links to the various GOGmixes provided by Gogmixopedia? Cheers.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Would it be possible to include links to the various GOGmixes provided by Gogmixopedia? Cheers.
Already present.
At the bottom of the engine page, under the "Credits" bullet.
high rated
mrkgnao: Already present.
I know, and thanks, but what I meant was on the pages of search results.
high rated
mrkgnao: Already present.
HypersomniacLive: I know, and thanks, but what I meant was on the pages of search results.
OK, I can do that, but it'll have to wait a couple of weeks or so, as I am travelling abroad tomorrow.
Out of curiosity, why do you need the links on the search result pages?
mrkgnao: OK, I can do that, but it'll have to wait a couple of weeks or so, as I am travelling abroad tomorrow.
Work or vacation? Either way, have a nice trip.
mrkgnao: OK, I can do that, but it'll have to wait a couple of weeks or so, as I am travelling abroad tomorrow.
mk47at: Work or vacation? Either way, have a nice trip.
Cheers. Alas, work.
Thank you! I don't need them, just something I find convenient to satisfy a spontaneous curiosity at times - checking out a specific game often leads to curiosity to see which others are on the same GOGmix. Sort of how GOGmixes work on GOG's game pages.

Have a good time on your travels, in spite it being work related!
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Thank you! I don't need them, just something I find convenient to satisfy a spontaneous curiosity at times - checking out a specific game often leads to curiosity to see which others are on the same GOGmix. Sort of how GOGmixes work on GOG's game pages.
I see. Until I add the links, you can always use the gogmixopedia filter to get all the other games on the same gogmix.

HypersomniacLive: Have a good time on your travels, in spite it being work related!
Thanks.
Post edited December 07, 2016 by mrkgnao
HypersomniacLive: Thank you! I don't need them, just something I find convenient to satisfy a spontaneous curiosity at times - checking out a specific game often leads to curiosity to see which others are on the same GOGmix. Sort of how GOGmixes work on GOG's game pages.
mrkgnao: I see. Until I add the links, you can always use the gogmixopedia filter to get all the other games on the same gogmix.

HypersomniacLive: Have a good time on your travels, in spite it being work related!
mrkgnao: Thanks.
This monster you got is incredible. Also, there's no real learning curve to it, which is swell. Great work and keep it up.
Hey, mrkgnao. Have a nice trip :)
high rated
ZFR: Hey, mrkgnao. Have a nice trip :)
Thanks, ZFR.
And everybody.
high rated
Here are two more, probably the soundtracks for Broken Sword 1 and 4, as I haven't bought anything lately.

WARNING: MaGog was unable to identify the following "owned" games:
- 1268990529 (o)
- 1994426158 (o)

Thanks and have a productive trip.
Post edited December 10, 2016 by Luc2k
high rated
Unable to identify:
1801418160 (o)
1268990529 (o)
1994426158 (o)
high rated
Luc2k: Here are two more, probably the soundtracks for Broken Sword 1 and 4, as I haven't bought anything lately.

WARNING: MaGog was unable to identify the following "owned" games:
- 1268990529 (o)
- 1994426158 (o)

Thanks and have a productive trip.
gnadenlos: Unable to identify:
1801418160 (o)
1268990529 (o)
1994426158 (o)
Thank you both. Updated MaGog's tables to ignore all three obsolete/irrelevant IDs.
Post edited December 16, 2016 by mrkgnao