It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Though I agree either of you would probably be better off muting the other.
He can't help but follow me around from thread to thread, stalking whatever I make. He's after that "#1 Zeogold Fan" t-shirt I offered him. I guess he feels like he has to earn it first.
Tauto: You either can't read or are just out and out trolling.
So you have not donated. You have not spent money to other legal people. You have not spent money for "donations" to scammers.
This is your first lie.

You do not work and save, because if you did - you would have sent a code over to friendlies long ago. But you refused to indicate even once that you spent money on someone else. So you don't work and save.
This is your second lie.

From where then comes a claim that people should donate to scammers because they are begging? You don't have money yourself and you want to decide what people should do with it - but you are really not in position to decide!

You don' t know scammers.
I wonder if this the third lie?

Because, what would then else justify your presence on forum? You don't trade, you don't donate, you don't discuss games in specific forums. You do engage in random talks in threads, but majority of time you spend here defending the scammers - but being yourself not in position to argument, because you have never dealt with them nor donated.

So you are lying and wasting time on forum.
If you are not wasting time, then what is your reason of so massive, permanent time investment here then? If you want to know what mine is, its simple - I buy games here. What do you do?
Post edited June 21, 2016 by Lin545
high rated
Tauto: Okay,now I see what you are saying.If they are scammers then they would of been put up here with evidence and until that happens they are called out as apehater does.When you get it to shut up then I will or is it a special case that has permission to hunt down users?I agree with what I done was wrong at the time and without evidence is wrong and it will not happen again.I'm not like the low life in this place that attack a user's family so the next best insult I could think of was calling someone a scammer and without evidence is wrong.But you people need to see the same user's asking for games and THINK a bit harder and say is this user just a scammer?Just because a user has high reputation doesn't mean that the scab is not a scammer hiding behind the high reputation.New Users are not even given the trust that they may be honest and the only thing that holds them back is NOT enough forum participation,what a load of bullshit.Do you and others treat everyone you meet (first time) as scabs,no I don't think so.People need to be given the benefit of doubt at least once and if it was a burn then so what,you might lose a dollar or two.That is if you actually paid for the game given in the first place,get off your throne and give them a chance.
Firs off, thanks for owning up to your mistake; calling someone a scammer without evidence is wrong.

I'm not entirely sure you fully understood what I said. Nowhere did I say (nor do I advocate) that calling out people without anything to support a scam-like behaviour is OK in my book. Even suspicious behaviour needs some evidence to support it in order to make that suspicion public. This is the very reason I ask people to provide evidence of anything they claim about other users.

Now, I'm all for keeping people vigilant, and help people unaware of the scamming problem we have here to avoid falling for certain tactics. But I'm by no means someone others have to take "permission" from in order to do what they want to do. People use their own judgement on how to go about things, just like you do.

From the rest of your arguments, you appear to equate scamming with leeching. IMO, they're not the same thing, though I'll admit that they're not mutually exclusive. But this is not the "Leeches on GOG" thread, and even if it were, I'd still say that evidence is required before labelling someone as such.
Jesus Christ i just noticed that someone was impersonating an old account of mines on here a couple of years ago. I just looked through this thread right now and noticed a few years too late. Thankfully someone caught on to them and warned others.

I feel violated somehow... lol
low rated
Point_Man: Jesus Christ i just noticed that someone was impersonating an old account of mines on here a couple of years ago. I just looked through this thread right now and noticed a few years too late. Thankfully someone caught on to them and warned others.

Jesus Christ was impersonating an old account of yours?

I never trusted that asshole! Son of god my ass!
Point_Man: Jesus Christ i just noticed that someone was impersonating an old account of mines on here a couple of years ago. I just looked through this thread right now and noticed a few years too late. Thankfully someone caught on to them and warned others.

tinyE: Jesus Christ was impersonating an old account of yours?

I never trusted that asshole! Son of god my ass!
Attachments:
ezsngly.gif (272 Kb)
low rated
report that scumshit thread to spam
low rated
alt-spotter:
go fuck your fat-ass gypsy mom
I posted the following in the trading thread, I guess it won't do any harm if I reiterate it here:

A little word of warning about a user by the name of Thornus. While he isn't a confirmed scammer, I couldn't find any info about him on any of the trading-related threads either, so I'll just share my experience. He asked me about some Steam keys that would be eligible for gog connect. Despite my track record, he insisted that I go first (due to allegedly having been ripped off in the past). After I made him my offer (a $3.74 game in exchange for $5.08 worth of Connect-eligible Steam keys), he said that he only has $3.00 on his card and that I should find something for $3 or less. Make of that what you will, I called the deal off at that point.

A few hours after I posted this I get a bunch of new messages from Thornus, saying that he added some credit to his paysafecard and that he agrees to send first. An hour after not replying to him, I get a message from Dreno21, asking me about gog connect keys. Dreno21 is already on the list of scammer suspects.

Very sketchy, this.
low rated
fronzelneekburm: I posted the following in the trading thread, I guess it won't do any harm if I reiterate it here:

A little word of warning about a user by the name of Thornus. While he isn't a confirmed scammer, I couldn't find any info about him on any of the trading-related threads either, so I'll just share my experience. He asked me about some Steam keys that would be eligible for gog connect. Despite my track record, he insisted that I go first (due to allegedly having been ripped off in the past). After I made him my offer (a $3.74 game in exchange for $5.08 worth of Connect-eligible Steam keys), he said that he only has $3.00 on his card and that I should find something for $3 or less. Make of that what you will, I called the deal off at that point.

A few hours after I posted this I get a bunch of new messages from Thornus, saying that he added some credit to his paysafecard and that he agrees to send first. An hour after not replying to him, I get a message from Dreno21, asking me about gog connect keys. Dreno21 is already on the list of scammer suspects.

Very sketchy, this.
ok thanks
I love the smell of [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post13345]butthurt in the morning! Smells like victory!
high rated
fronzelneekburm: I posted the following in the trading thread, I guess it won't do any harm if I reiterate it here:

Very sketchy, this.
Could you, please, post a screenshot of your exchange with Thornus?

And did Dreno21 ask for the same GOG Connect eligible games?
HypersomniacLive: Could you, please, post a screenshot of your exchange with Thornus?

Sure. Note how he suddenly agrees to my terms once I outed him as a possible scammer in the trading thread. At that point I wouldn't go through with the deal either way, because I'm not willing to give the guy a thumbs up in the trading thread, just so he can scam the next unsuspecting user.
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: Could you, please, post a screenshot of your exchange with Thornus?

fronzelneekburm: Sure. Note how he suddenly agrees to my terms once I outed him as a possible scammer in the trading thread. At that point I wouldn't go through with the deal either way, because I'm not willing to give the guy a thumbs up in the trading thread, just so he can scam the next unsuspecting user.
I doubt he would have traded anyway, probably would of disapeared but appeared to save face on the forum
low rated
after some further investigation, i suggest to add Thornus and Dreno21 to the scammer list.