It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheNerdyPlane: Ok, obviously that was sarcastic.

But was that? Not sure if I should have replied now...
Breja: Sorry, didn't mean to actually confuse you :D No, there is no danger in replying.
Some people should use those things: ;) a lot more often ;) (see, it works) :)
tinyE: Breja is yanking your chain. :P I realize it can be a bit offsetting when some stranger comes at you in a PM but I assure you, so long as you don't give them any personal information you are safe. Also, if they ask for a trade or a code or anything like that and you are unsure, just check in here before agreeing to anything.
Ok, thanks.
Breja: Sorry, didn't mean to actually confuse you :D No, there is no danger in replying.
Yes, I was just making sure... it happens on facebook, so... lets just not talk about that..............

zeogold: Picture related.
zeogold: That's how I clean my keyboard.
People clean their keyboards?? I thought it was standard practice to leave the crumbs there for a little while and collect them up every now and then. It saves you having to buy food once a year ;)
TheNerdyPlane: People clean their keyboards?? I thought it was standard practice to leave the crumbs there for a little while and collect them up every now and then. It saves you having to buy food once a year ;)
I am happy each day that I even FIND my keyboard under all those dust, crumbs and other things ;)
TheNerdyPlane: People clean their keyboards?? I thought it was standard practice to leave the crumbs there for a little while and collect them up every now and then. It saves you having to buy food once a year ;)
MarkoH01: I am happy each day that I even FIND my keyboard under all those dust, crumbs and other things ;)
Attachments:
kb.jpeg (164 Kb)
TheNerdyPlane: Not sure if I should have replied now...
Actually, not replying is a very good habit when it comes to email/text/phone scammers/spammers. While it's still not possible for them to "hack" your phone/email this way, at the very least you'll be giving them information that your email/phone is active.

When it comes to GOG chat though, you have nothing to worry about.

Out of curiosity, was it a scam attempt?
MarkoH01: I am happy each day that I even FIND my keyboard under all those dust, crumbs and other things ;)
tinyE:
O.K. tinyE - how did you break into my house to make that photo? Speak!
Post edited May 25, 2017 by MarkoH01
tinyE:
I think you two will find this intersting: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/obsessive-compulsive-cleaners/episode-guide
ZFR: I haven't got a reply yet. Perhaps he knows who I really am...
tinyE:
I think you two will find this intersting: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/obsessive-compulsive-cleaners/episode-guide

ZFR: Out of curiosity, was it a scam attempt?
I haven't got a reply yet. Perhaps he knows who I really am...
Please ignore my last post, it went wrong to an unfixable state!
Post edited May 25, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane
Okay, let's try again:
tinyE:
I think you two will find this interesting. ;-)

ZFR: Out of curiosity, was it a scam attempt?
No, it wasn't. He just wanted to know where to get the old GOG Launcher. I couldn't find it.
TheNerdyPlane: No, it wasn't. He just wanted to know where to get the old GOG Launcher. I couldn't find it.
GOG launcher or GOG downloader? The downloader you can still get
https://www.gog.com/downloader
Never heard of a GOG launcher though.
MarkoH01: GOG launcher or GOG downloader? The downloader you can still get
Yes, that's what I thought, so I just gave him links to the downloader and gog galaxy. But he wanted an old version? As far as I was aware, gog doesn't archive them.
MarkoH01: GOG launcher or GOG downloader? The downloader you can still get
TheNerdyPlane: Yes, that's what I thought, so I just gave him links to the downloader and gog galaxy. But he wanted an old version? As far as I was aware, gog doesn't archive them.
There is no archived version of either Galaxy or the GOG downloader (and why should there?). The GOG downloader is discontinued and not supported anymore. However it still works on many systems.
Post edited May 26, 2017 by MarkoH01
Anyone want Aluminium Cable for there phone? Or not - I've just been sent an advertisement by Zvkai.com, so might as well add him to the list of scammers if this qualifies.
Attachments:
low rated
TheNerdyPlane: Anyone want Aluminium Cable for there phone? Or not - I've just been sent an advertisement by Zvkai.com, so might as well add him to the list of scammers if this qualifies.
Yeah,I got a chat from him to but it does not qualify as a scammer.
TheNerdyPlane: Anyone want Aluminium Cable for there phone? Or not - I've just been sent an advertisement by Zvkai.com, so might as well add him to the list of scammers if this qualifies.
These cables are crap, so he is both spammer and scammer =)
Same here. My first block on GOG :)