It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: As good a place as any to post:

Happy New Year, everyone!
Nice, but you'd better do that at least 20 times. One for each of NES' alts. :D
tinyE: Nice, but you'd better do that at least 200 times. One for each of NES' alts. :D
Fixed that for you. :)
GreyFly is a scammer, personal confirmation plus It's on page 500 if the wacky linking isn't working properly.
*This is a point I had originally posted on Mach Two. Link to the original is here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two/post945

"Okay, I'm hoping this topic is still active to some degree...

Short version is that someone (people in the thread guessed ScammerAlert/apehater.) is going around the forums impersonating me. Fairly recently, too.

At the beginning of the month, I had entered a giveaway held by Firebrand9 for the 3D Realms Anthology on Steam (see here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/3d_realms_anthology_giveaway_steam_key/page1). In the end, I had won the key. I got the message around 1:00 and, due to not being home at the time, didn't see the message until 5:00. But it was redeemed.

Then around 7:00, Firebrand9 got a PM from an ljy0un (same name as me but with an 0 instead of o, and the same picture) asking for the key. Then he got messages from both ScammerAlert and apehater. claiming Firebrand9 had been scammed by me.

Could someone please make this new account known (ljy0un) as a scam. I've been on GOG since 2012, and this hasn't happened. However, now someone I don't know is running around trying to be me, and I'm worried that he's going to ruin any reputation I have on GOG.

Thanks.

(Attached are screenshots taken by both me and Firebrand9.)
Attachments:
scammer.png (38 Kb)
ljyoun: ljy0un [..] ScammerAlert and apehater. [..]
ScammerAlert is very probably an alt account of the same guy who owns ljy0un (nes).
He created that to make even more confusion.
This scammer is around since many months: how come you didn't know about him yet O_o

EDIT: ah also that apehater. (<--dot) isn't the real apehater
Post edited January 16, 2016 by phaolo
ljyoun: ljy0un [..] ScammerAlert and apehater. [..]
phaolo: ScammerAlert is very probably an alt account of the same guy who owns ljy0un (nes).
This scammer is around since many months: how come you didn't know about him yet O_o
I don't think the real ljyoun is as regular here in the forums as we are.
phaolo: ScammerAlert is very probably an alt account of the same guy who owns ljy0un (nes).
pimpmonkey2382.313: I don't think the real ljyoun is as regular here in the forums as we are.
That, and I've never had issues with scammers before.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I don't think the real ljyoun is as regular here in the forums as we are.
ljyoun: That, and I've never had issues with scammers before.
You've been lucky then.
He has already tricked various people and often enters in giveaways with many alts.
He also mass downreps normal users daily.
Post edited January 16, 2016 by phaolo
ljyoun: That, and I've never had issues with scammers before.
phaolo: You've been lucky then.
He has already tricked various people and often enters in giveaways with many alts.
lol check out that thread, he knows all about NES now.
phaolo: You've been lucky then.
pimpmonkey2382.313: lol check out that thread, he knows all about NES now.
Sorry if this makes me sound like I know nothing, but who is NES?
pimpmonkey2382.313: lol check out that thread, he knows all about NES now.
ljyoun: Sorry if this makes me sound like I know nothing, but who is NES?
That scammer, he originally came here with the username nes400
ljyoun: Sorry if this makes me sound like I know nothing, but who is NES?
pimpmonkey2382.313: That scammer, he originally came here with the username nes400
And he's been creating all of these alternate accounts? Including the several in the giveaway thread?
pimpmonkey2382.313: That scammer, he originally came here with the username nes400
ljyoun: And he's been creating all of these alternate accounts? Including the several in the giveaway thread?
Yep check the wiki.

http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers
Post edited January 16, 2016 by pimpmonkey2382.313
ljyoun: And he's been creating all of these alternate accounts? Including the several in the giveaway thread?
Yup. He appears to be behind all the impersonated names and many of the alt accounts. Some of the alts are also the long-time scammer Wakalo/Anasto but he is primarily interested in scamming Steam games.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yep check the wiki.

http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers
Wow. That's... just wow. How can someone get away with creating all of those accounts?