It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

phaolo: That list is outdated though.
I would search inside this thread and V2.0 too (so, not just in the general forum).
Grargar: Its revision history says otherwise.
Ah but.. I didn't know that the Wiki list was (still) maintained by Hyper.
Perfect, my bad then.
Post edited December 14, 2015 by phaolo
high rated
Bleed: [...]

Well no, i was actually curious why games i traded with other forum members does not show up as "Claimed by - whatever username"
Any game i traded that's already been claimed by a third party only shows how much i paid for it, order no. and "Paid with PayPal".
If you had a game converted from a regular purchase to a gift code, then it won't show in your Orders History, as the code is attached to the GOG staffer's name who made the change.
If this is not the case, then you should contact support, as your Orders History may not be working as should.

gnadenlos: Additional info:

The keys I gave RYAN841 were redeemed by account GOG8.

Can someone explain me how this works? User GOG8 was mentioned many times as the redeeming account of scams and has been reported to GOG-support - why does this account still exist?

[...]
I don't know if account GOG8 has been reported before, but you should definitely reported it as linked to the other scamming one, Ryan841, and ask for it to be locked as well.
HypersomniacLive: I don't know if account GOG8 has been reported before, but you should definitely reported it as linked to the other scamming one, Ryan841, and ask for it to be locked as well.
Gog8 has been reported MANY, MANY times...
This is nes's primary games account filled with games he has scammed and GoG doesn't give a shit...
HypersomniacLive: I don't know if account GOG8 has been reported before, but you should definitely reported it as linked to the other scamming one, Ryan841, and ask for it to be locked as well.
RWarehall: Gog8 has been reported MANY, MANY times...
This is nes's primary games account filled with games he has scammed and GoG doesn't give a shit...
Why, because they chose to remain neutral?
Post edited December 14, 2015 by Bleed
Bleed: Why, because they chose to remain neutral?
No, because it doesn't effect their bottom dollar.
low rated
So you think ignoring someone who is scamming tons of people on your forum is okay? Talk about someone with no morals...
RWarehall: So you think ignoring someone who is scamming tons of people on your forum is okay? Talk about someone with no morals...
I just think that since scammers are universally considered bad people, GOG must have a pretty good reason for not getting involved.
low rated
RWarehall: So you think ignoring someone who is scamming tons of people on your forum is okay? Talk about someone with no morals...
Bleed: I just think that since scammers are universally considered bad people, GOG must have a pretty good reason for not getting involved.
Like just not being bothered with it? They could very well track where these games are going, they can verify the messages sent on these forum. Your assertion they "might have a good reason" is pretty meaningless. Other companies ban people for this shit, Gog doesn't bother...
Bleed: I just think that since scammers are universally considered bad people, GOG must have a pretty good reason for not getting involved.
RWarehall: Like just not being bothered with it? They could very well track where these games are going, they can verify the messages sent on these forum. Your assertion they "might have a good reason" is pretty meaningless. Other companies ban people for this shit, Gog doesn't bother...
Doesn't GOG officially not sanction trading? That could be another reason.
RWarehall: Like just not being bothered with it? They could very well track where these games are going, they can verify the messages sent on these forum. Your assertion they "might have a good reason" is pretty meaningless. Other companies ban people for this shit, Gog doesn't bother...
Look, they don't attack or rob you in the middle of the street. No physical violence involved whatsoever.
It's your own fault if you get scammed. So why should GOG act as police in these instances.

Sooner or later someone is gonna call them out and say they damage freedom of speech, or the freedom of the internet in general. People get but-hurt whichever opinion you have, there's always at least one reason and nothing's ever good enough.

This must look like i pick the bad guys side, but look at it objectively, it may turn ugly for them.
I agree though, some measurements must be taken, but they also need to act cautiously in this, least it turns into a fascism forum. Been on Reddit lately?
Post edited December 14, 2015 by Bleed
Actually, although I usually nag a lot about stuff GoG does or doesn't, this is entirely our problem and we should be thankful, that they do let us trade amongst ourselves right here in their shop at all.
Post edited December 14, 2015 by Klumpen0815
tinyE: Doesn't GOG officially not sanction trading? That could be another reason.
Trading is just unoficial , ie : at your own risk... (more or less what Judas said some times ago).

reselling games codes it is however.
Post edited December 14, 2015 by DyNaer
Bleed: snip
Every other major retailer does "something" including the evil Steam...
This affects their customers and is occurring through the use of their forums.

You can keep making excuses why you are such a GoG fanboy and how "they must have reasons" for doing nothing, but it really makes both you and GoG look like jerks...
tinyE: Doesn't GOG officially not sanction trading? That could be another reason.
DyNaer: No , trading is just unoficial , ie : at your own risk....

reselling games codes it is however.
Ah.
Thank you DyNaer for clearing that up.
Lazyness?