It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: I'm not entirely convinced that this is wakalo. And also not convinced he wanted to really "help" in the first place, what scammer would out of nowhere, out of the "kindness" of his heart would go out of his way to help those he scammed? Thus my requests. Everything else he told us, us personally already know what to do to avoid NES
tinyE: Of course he isn't here to help. He is here to brag about himself.
I wanted to see how far he'd go out of his way to "help" us out, and apparently not too damn far.
tinyE: Of course he isn't here to help. He is here to brag about himself.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I wanted to see how far he'd go out of his way to "help" us out, and apparently not too damn far.
Not only that, he has yet to make a post where he didn't manage to squeeze in at least one tidbit about how many alts, and how easy, and I did this and that and this.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I wanted to see how far he'd go out of his way to "help" us out, and apparently not too damn far.
tinyE: Not only that, he has yet to make a post where he didn't manage to squeeze in at least one tidbit about how many alts, and how easy, and I did this and that and this.
I don't think it's NES either though, like another poster said, the english is way too good to be NES, since NES speaks english like he has a mouth full of tit.
tinyE: Not only that, he has yet to make a post where he didn't manage to squeeze in at least one tidbit about how many alts, and how easy, and I did this and that and this.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I don't think it's NES either though, like another poster said, the english is way too good to be NES, since NES speaks english like he has a mouth full of tit.
Oh, I don't doubt he is who he says he is, but that doesn't matter. Regardless of who specifically he is, he's a fuckhead scammer who is only here to gloat about it. If he wanted to help he would have. It must have been eating him up that he had all those alts and pulled all that shit without be able to jump up and take credit for it so now he's using this, "I'm here to help" bullshit as an excuse to toot his own horn.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I don't think it's NES either though, like another poster said, the english is way too good to be NES, since NES speaks english like he has a mouth full of tit.
tinyE: Oh, I don't doubt he is who he says he is, but that doesn't matter. Regardless of who specifically he is, he's a fuckhead scammer who is only here to gloat about it. If he wanted to help he would have. It must have been eating him up that he had all those alts and pulled all that shit without be able to jump up and take credit for it so now he's using this, "I'm here to help" bullshit as an excuse to toot his own horn.
Yeah I think he's more angry about NES getting attention/impersonating him than he is being genuine, also doesn't even seem to feel bad for what he's done to people. If this were me I'd feel like a peice of shit which doesn't seem to be the case.
tinyE: Oh, I don't doubt he is who he says he is, but that doesn't matter. Regardless of who specifically he is, he's a fuckhead scammer who is only here to gloat about it. If he wanted to help he would have. It must have been eating him up that he had all those alts and pulled all that shit without be able to jump up and take credit for it so now he's using this, "I'm here to help" bullshit as an excuse to toot his own horn.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah I think he's more angry about NES getting attention/impersonating him than he is being genuine, also doesn't even seem to feel bad for what he's done to people. If this were me I'd feel like a peice of shit which doesn't seem to be the case.
Why are we having the same conversation with each other in two different places? :P
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah I think he's more angry about NES getting attention/impersonating him than he is being genuine, also doesn't even seem to feel bad for what he's done to people. If this were me I'd feel like a peice of shit which doesn't seem to be the case.
tinyE: Why are we having the same conversation with each other in two different places? :P
I don't know, I guess I like conversation multitasking. lol Oh and I've seen scammers go "good" ( I guess as much they can be.), by making good with all of the people they've scammed, I don't see this guy going to do that either.
Post edited January 21, 2016 by pimpmonkey2382.313
savage555: You guys are pissing me off
We are? Well shit, now I have to kill myself. I simply can't live with the guilt!
savage555: You guys are pissing me off lol. I came here with good intentions and you're just being rude. That's why bad shit happens to people in your community now. You piss me off. I don't give a shit about that NES dude, i just came here to do something good and i don't expect you to forget all the shit i did. Whatever..

Suit yourself, don't believe me. I'll say it again, i have no reason to lie. I am wakalo and i can give you whatever proof you want besides my main steam account. Keep being rude and you'll see what happens. I have no intentions to scam anyone anymore. I have better shit to do now rather than spend my time scamming people out of their 1$ bundle games (which i don't even PLAY AT ALL) lol.
If you don't expect us to forget, why would this piss you off?
tinyE: We are? Well shit, now I have to kill myself. I simply can't live with the guilt!
That would gives him too much favor, he doesn't deserve anything.

A scammer will always be a scammer, nothing good could come from him.... aside lies & deceptions

He really takes us for idiots >_>

Cyraxpt: To be honest i've been pestering them to send someone to communicate with us because the current person in charge of that role has been failing in the job.

Reporting one person is useless considering how easy is to create a new account.
Who ? Ciris ?

Reporting a person isn't totaly useless :

- i agree to the point about the creation of an account.
- but if a user scammed some gog's games , there's a point, such codes could be revoked , and users who have been scammed get store credits. For steam codes , yeah sure it's totally pointless.
Post edited January 21, 2016 by DyNaer
savage555: You guys are pissing me off lol. I came here with good intentions and you're just being rude. That's why bad shit happens to people in your community now. You piss me off. I don't give a shit about that NES dude, i just came here to do something good and i don't expect you to forget all the shit i did. Whatever..

Suit yourself, don't believe me. I'll say it again, i have no reason to lie. I am wakalo and i can give you whatever proof you want besides my main steam account. Keep being rude and you'll see what happens. I have no intentions to scam anyone anymore. I have better shit to do now rather than spend my time scamming people out of their 1$ bundle games (which i don't even PLAY AT ALL) lol.

But you didnt - didnt even change the "new user" status of the alts Iasked you to. You keep fixating on your "main" steam account - even though you dont use it.
You also stated you haven't visited here since 2014 - yet those accounts have been active since.

...and now you make "US" out to be rude.

You might make a wakalo yet.

Edit: and to make it absolutely fucking clear - I do NOT give a fuck about your main steam account. I'd have done something about it already if steam even had any form of support - they do NOT. Now, show us the fucking money!
Post edited January 21, 2016 by Sachys
Oh shit. Sachys has been watching Jerry Maguire again.
tinyE: Oh shit. Sachys has been watching Jerry Maguire again.
Or gave him a lap dance. :P
Lost 6 steam keys to GOFFRIN and he did not send me my game... GOD DAMN
DreamedArtist: Lost 6 steam keys to GOFFRIN and he did not send me my game... GOD DAMN
I'm sorry, :( Can you post screens of the conversation, etc? Never go first on a trade on GOG anymore.