It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Cyraxpt?
Post edited June 12, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Starmaker: People are very excited about Windows 10.

(edit: Now that I downvoted the asshat, his posts in the linked thread are no longer green. But they were.)
tinyE: I'm stupid. It looks like a cheesy plug but where is the scam?
cellsuper's initial and further posts in the thread were upvoted. Either people are really, really excited about the new OS or he's doing the uprepping himself in order to grab codes in giveaways with rep requirements.
low rated
Starmaker: cellsuper's initial and further posts in the thread were upvoted. Either people are really, really excited about the new OS or he's doing the uprepping himself in order to grab codes in giveaways with rep requirements.
Yeah and using his accounts to downrep mine.
Starmaker: cellsuper's initial and further posts in the thread were upvoted. Either people are really, really excited about the new OS or he's doing the uprepping himself in order to grab codes in giveaways with rep requirements.
Okay so I never would have noticed that, and that's why I am an innkeeper and nothing more. :P
tinyE: Okay so I never would have noticed that, and that's why I am an innkeeper and nothing more. :P
How are your donkeys?
tinyE: Okay so I never would have noticed that, and that's why I am an innkeeper and nothing more. :P
Wurzelkraft: How are your donkeys?
running around right now
The last page of the Ninja 2.0 thread shows a lot of red. Even posts that are not asking for games and even posts that are offering games. Clearly a work of a certain someone.

BTW, is anyone else getting a slower GOG?
Post edited June 13, 2015 by madth3
madth3: The last page of the Ninja 2.0 thread shows a lot of red. Even posts that are not asking for games and even posts that are offering games. Clearly a work of a certain someone.

BTW, is anyone else getting a slower GOG?
Not just the last page, whoever did that downrepped several pages of the Ninja thread. Also that sulc84 guy totally deserves his downreps.
EDIT: Those other pages probably were normals downrepping the scammers. Just noticed the names instead of only the amount of red
Post edited June 13, 2015 by 8thSage
*sigh*

Are we supposed to be that dumb?
All in favor of immediately dropping Dreamer8411 into the scammer's list?
QC: All in favor of immediately dropping Dreamer8411 into the scammer's list?
Well okay, but I'd rather drop him into the toilet.
http://www.gogwiki.com/index.php?title=Known_Scammers&action=historysubmit&diff=15654&oldid=15653
No, it's a waste of time, it's just a throw away account, the guy is just desperate for attention, delete his posts (from his obvious accounts) and move on.
tinyE: Well okay, but I'd rather drop him into the toilet.
I'd rather flush him into the Hoover Dam and let the generators feed the fish.