It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: Pretty sure I can out vampire him/her.
zeogold: You can't.
He's Romanian.
Hmm.................

That is hard to beat.

But I think with a bit of effort I can.

I'll get him added to a no fly list (after all... what vampire can't fly?)... that should do it.
low rated
JunglePredator: I'll get him added to a no fly list (after all... what vampire can't fly?)... that should do it.
He may or may not have recently enchanted a propeller hat.
JunglePredator: I'll get him added to a no fly list (after all... what vampire can't fly?)... that should do it.
zeogold: He may or may not have recently enchanted a propeller hat.
Think that means I win.
low rated
zeogold: He may or may not have recently enchanted a propeller hat.
JunglePredator: Think that means I win.
You haven't seen how fast he can go in it, though.
So should JimYs, Jimys2 & Jimys_New go into the known scammers wiki under "other offenses" since there's other multiple account holders listed there?
JunglePredator: So should JimYs, Jimys2 & Jimys_New go into the known scammers wiki under "other offenses" since there's other multiple account holders listed there?
At this point do you think he needs to? :P I get the feeling everyone here knows to avoid him.
JunglePredator: So should JimYs, Jimys2 & Jimys_New go into the known scammers wiki under "other offenses" since there's other multiple account holders listed there?
tinyE: At this point do you think he needs to? :P I get the feeling everyone here knows to avoid him.
Well bytes are cheap & I'm of the mind any multiple account holders are dangerous & should be listed for future generations.
We don't really have any proof he's a scammer, just that he's been quite annoying in his trade "offers".
Edit: Oh, didn't see you said to put it under "other offenses". My bad.
Post edited October 26, 2016 by zeogold
Does anyone know anything about MAX_FAN?

We negotiate since 6 hours now...

He wanted Mortal Kombat X DLC, Alice Madness Returns, Star Trek and some other crappy sci-fi games.
All steam keys worth about 20 euro from g2a. Then he offered me the gog version of XIII and came along with some more steam keys he wanted from g2a because his credit card didn't work there and if i might be so "helpful to a fellow gamer" and buy them for him. I didn't.
He even offered me to send money on PayPal account for the keys, but I was sceptical why he didn't use PayPal on g2a when his cc didn't work there. The longer the conversation went on, the more contradict he became.
Post edited October 27, 2016 by Seemannsdaemlack
Tauto: DOG!
okay that was stoopid :P
Post edited October 26, 2016 by tinyE
ok beware of trade offers by MAX_FAN its a scam.
apehater: ok beware of trade offers by MAX_FAN its a scam.
I have to add, that he's a pro scammer.
Attachments:
ceville.jpg (37 Kb)
obscure.jpg (33 Kb)
wallace.jpg (40 Kb)
high rated
Seemannsdaemlack: I have to add, that he's a pro scammer.
Sad you fell for this, it's a well known trick documented on the GOGWiki Scammers page.

Could you also, please, post a screenshot of your chat exchange with them?
apehater: ok beware of trade offers by MAX_FAN its a scam.
Just as a friendly piece of advice: If you're new to trading, don't bite off more than you can chew. First of all, those games you asked for have been pulled for quite some time and I can't remember any reputable trader ever offering any of those for trade, let alone all three of them. ObsCure has been gone for how many years now? Seven years? Even if you find someone offering those keys, there's still the general rule of "the one with the lower rep goes first". You're bound to get hurt if you're attempting a trade with the cards stacked against you like that.
HypersomniacLive: Sad you fell for this, it's a well known trick documented on the GOGWiki Scammers page.

Could you also, please, post a screenshot of your chat exchange with them?
Already deleted the conversation, but it was 8 hours of "you send first - no, you send first"

fronzelneekburm: Just as a friendly piece of advice: If you're new to trading, don't bite off more than you can chew. First of all, those games you asked for have been pulled for quite some time and I can't remember any reputable trader ever offering any of those for trade, let alone all three of them. ObsCure has been gone for how many years now? Seven years? Even if you find someone offering those keys, there's still the general rule of "the one with the lower rep goes first". You're bound to get hurt if you're attempting a trade with the cards stacked against you like that.
Thanks for the advice. Pretty sad that such a freaking multiple-account-bastard going around here for couple of months or even years trying to scam new people, because he either got no job/money or that's his way to compensate his small p*nis :-P