It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
DProject:
you are wrong because some of them have old account for forum use only

maybe scamming perhaps as you guys call it

there are members that just wanted more free games steam keys especially

and they sayed they would take 1$ for account or 3-4 steam keys
Post edited August 13, 2015 by ssssssddd
DProject:
ssssssddd: you are wrong because some of them have old account for forum use only

So what you're saying, is that you're interested in buying an old well-known scammer's account.

That financial master's degree is really paying off, I see.
DProject:
ssssssddd: you are wrong because some of them have old account for forum use only

You just can't spell at all, can you?

And i'm also not afraid of you. In fact, i'm allowing people to PM me again.
You are not worth it, you little loser.
I actually have things to do and THEY get me worked up sometimes, not
some cheap Cartman wannabe.
Post edited August 13, 2015 by mrmarioanonym
low rated
DProject:
there arent on scammers list ;) they have minimum 100 rep just plain forum users

i buy games only at bargain prices
DProject:
ssssssddd: there arent on scammers list ;) they have minimum 100 rep just plain forum users

i buy games only at bargain prices
i think you are confusing something.
low rated
tort1234:
ssssssddd: hello my alt :P
WTF ?

I have seven games here. I am exposing leechers and you call me alt.

GTFO
ssssssddd: hello my alt :P
tort1234: WTF ?
OMG he's an alt!
high rated
scammer alert, nes the whiny wiener tries to impersonate me

post of <span class="bold">apehate</span> without the r at the end
high rated
scammer alert, nes the whiny wiener tries AGAIN to impersonate me

post of apeh<span class="bold">e</span>ater with an extra e
apehater: scammer alert, nes the whiny wiener tries AGAIN to impersonate me

post of apeh<span class="bold">e</span>ater with an extra e
lol thank you for the report. Seems some people have nothing better to do with their spare time...
deleted
Fairfox: Err. Wut.
What the freshly registered user moronhunter wants to say is: "Look, I can call people scammer or nes-alt without any proof too!"

Protip: Ignore it ;) It's just a troll enjoying the stuff that's going on in the Known Scammers Mach Two thread. nes said he's going to make these threads useless (they always were) and is celebrating now that long time users like hedwards and ZFR are criticizing (parts of) the thread. nes probably thinks that this is his achievement. What he doesn't know is that this happened more than once in the past already.
Fairfox: Err. Wut.
real.geizterfahr: What the freshly registered user moronhunter wants to say is: "Look, I can call people scammer or nes-alt without any proof too!"

Protip: Ignore it ;) It's just a troll enjoying the stuff that's going on in the Known Scammers Mach Two thread. nes said he's going to make these threads useless (they always were) and is celebrating now that long time users like hedwards and ZFR are criticizing (parts of) the thread. nes probably thinks that this is his achievement. What he doesn't know is that this happened more than once in the past already.
www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20/post996
moronhunter: www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20/post996
So formerly known as [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers?search=abop]Abcde00 aka Nes changed his username to Paladin61 and wasted no time in testing it out by trying to con another game.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread/post13702
Post edited September 19, 2015 by stg83
moronhunter: www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20/post996
stg83: So formerly known as [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers?search=abop]Abcde00 aka Nes changed his username to Paladin61 and wasted no time in testing it out by trying to con another game.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread/post13702
Now, THAT makes sense. Sorry @moronhunter, but it wasn't really clear wht you were trying to say.