It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater:
another account with massively high rep for such a short stay.

Well, at least last nights search / todays result quantifies a few things.

Shame tho.
apehater: add <span class="bold">murray-the-man</span> to the nes alt list,
Updated. Should I repost it, do you think? Linking that far back in this thread is thoroughly broken.
OneFiercePuppy: ...Should I repost it, do you think? Linking that far back in this thread is thoroughly broken.
i think thats a good idea
I normally ignore new accounts just in case but because there was a lack of interest in Blitzkrieg, I took a punt on murray_the_man.

Looks like I got it wrong but that is the only game from all my give-aways that hasn't gone to a genuine Goger, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
low rated
Doc0075: I normally ignore new accounts just in case but because there was a lack of interest in Blitzkrieg, I took a punt on murray_the_man.

Looks like I got it wrong but that is the only game from all my give-aways that hasn't gone to a genuine Goger, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
true dat bro ;) even scammers play dem games :P

apehater is one butt-hurt user :D

ask murray if he sold it ive received some shitty gog games offers through pm myself from different users at 1$/code
and 3 steam keys from indie gala at 1$ offer
Post edited August 13, 2015 by ssssssddd
i guess nes already owns some alts with older registration dates.
Attachments:
low rated
Doc0075: I normally ignore new accounts just in case but because there was a lack of interest in Blitzkrieg, I took a punt on murray_the_man.

Well, another scammer already won Ziggurat on your giveaway. He has won a ton of gog and steam games on this forum including Witcher 3.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers?search=amrit9037
apehater: i guess nes already owns some alts with older registration dates.
they wouldn't do THAT. that would be the point of no return.
apehater: i guess nes already owns some alts with older registration dates.
mrmarioanonym: they wouldn't do THAT. that would be the point of no return.
i meant that some users sold him accounts with older registration dates.
high rated
apehater: i meant that some users sold him accounts with older registration dates.
money-hungry idiots.

hell, even if i was that money-hungry, i wouldn't trust him on his payment.
so they are double-idiots.

BTW, here's a new thread.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two
mrmarioanonym: money-hungry idiots.

hell, even if i was that money-hungry, i wouldn't trust him on his payment.
so they are double-idiots.

BTW, here's a new thread.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two
ssssssddd: your one wacko pal :DD
learn to spell, you stupid copycat.
tort1234:
ssssssddd: Hello, my alt. :P
I fixed that for you.
apehater: i meant that some users sold him accounts with older registration dates.
Do we have actual proof of that?

Anyone who actually has done this either (a) is purposely interested in seeing the community go even further downrhe toilet, and/or (b) simply doesn't care and is stupid enough to actually believe and accept that person's offer.
rampancy: (b) simply doesn't care and is stupid enough to actually believe and accept that person's offer.
is this that unlikely?
rampancy: Do we have actual proof of that?

Anyone who actually has done this either (a) is purposely interested in seeing the community go even further downrhe toilet, and/or (b) simply doesn't care and is stupid enough to actually believe and accept that person's offer.
Come on, don't be so gullible. He's just playing with you. Of course he doesn't have access to old accounts. People with old accounts usually either
a) have a nice library of games, or
b) have long since abandoned the whole GOG

with a, they wouldn't give up their account unless they were paid perhaps hundreds of dollars. Which is the kind of money ssssadsdsdsds or whatever the fuck clearly doesn't have access to. Or with b, they can't contact them / are probably ignored.