It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

phaolo: Btw, I should remove the hard hat and shovel by now XD
Grargar: So, what's the hold-up? The naive hope that GOG will someday fix the forum? :P
Nope lol, just laziness: the original avatar is somewhere on an external backup.
Post edited November 08, 2015 by phaolo
Grargar:
No, your a vampire cat. Stop making stuff up=p
Emachine9643: No, your a vampire cat. Stop making stuff up=p
I'm not. You, on the other hand, are definitely cooking something up.
Vampires don't show up in film hence, not a vampire cat.

Geeze, you people are stoopid!
Post edited November 08, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: Vampires don't show up in film hence, not a vampire cat.

Geeze, you people are stoopid!
You make no sense! That's a picture not film =p

Grargar:
I'm a pilgrim.... *facepalm*
Post edited November 08, 2015 by Emachine9643
high rated
The_Real_Wakalo: Hello Ladies and gentlemen. As you may know, your foruns have been overrun by scammers. I haven't been here in 2 years and now i am back :)
I am hungry..
I must say .. I am impressed. GOG is infested with scammers and i abolutely hate competition. I will gladly report EVERY SINGLE scammer i find. Unfortunately.. I am back.

I am sorry i created all this. This was only meant to be something only i could exploit and unfortunately.. I kinda unleashed a few minions in here. Truly sorry.

Anyway.. I need more games so. Regards :)
Get ready fellas! Christmas is coming :)
- - -

deepdig: Actually.. Don't google me up.
Just go to your scammers list on wikipedia :)

Should be enough proof of who i am :)
The legendary wakalo is back.

Spread the word! :)
- - -

unknownLOOTER: Back to my HIGH REP account now..
Yes.. i do have an HIGH REP account. I will use it wisely i assure you :D
Just remember.. I've been hiding among you since 2011. Good luck finding out who i am!! :)
This is so much fun AHAHAHHA!
Qhoted for prosperity.
deleted
HypersomniacLive: Qhoted for prosperity.
or as proof he forgot to take its medics.....
Post edited November 09, 2015 by DyNaer
high rated
SuperNES: You were an idiot scammer. You were caught with your stupid scam techniques every fucking time.

I am NES the one and only. I RULE HERE ! I have a scam proof method which works everytime.

Minions = yourself ? I have -12 derep tools software.
Sometimes a CS go team helps me here. I have grabbed games titles for over 2500 $ in cash for free.

I dont have much time these days because i have some stuff going on in my real life. But when i score i score BIG TIME !
Be ready to be fucked and turned into dust you moron.

PS: i know your real account. From that hint with 2011 it was easy: but i will recheck your IP just to be sure they match.
Say goodbye to your REP for that account. This is my declaration of WAR to YOU !
Quoted for prosperity.
HypersomniacLive: Quoted for prosperity.
Heh! a scuffle between the lowlifes should be amusing. ;)

Let em' fight
high rated
I don't know what's more pathetic... Two idiots wanking over free bundle leftovers they'll never play, or a multi million Dollar company showing that they're incapable of dealing with two stupid kids?!
real.geizterfahr: I don't know what's more pathetic... Two idiots wanking over free bundle leftovers they'll never play, or a multi million Dollar company showing that they're incapable of dealing with two stupid kids?!
As pathetic as it is, the sad thing is that with all this going on I probably won't be joining the secret santa this year.
P1na: As pathetic as it is, the sad thing is that with all this going on I probably won't be joining the secret santa this year.
I stopped all gifting activities a long time ago. I only gave away the Banished freebie from the current sale (to a user with lots of postings outside of giveaways) and have one last gift key in the TBBBBOB pool (Spacechem bought on July 24 2014! oO). Gifting is fun with a group of nice people. I don't HAVE to gift games. If it's not fun anymore, I simply stop doing it.
high rated
stg83: Heh! a scuffle between the lowlifes should be amusing. ;)

Let em' fight
We Shall Go To War!!!
HypersomniacLive: We Shall Go To War!!!
And I shall stay here watching the shitstorm develop.
BTW,no one has tried to acuse or impersonate me,right?