It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
richlind33: How intelligent is it to fight against people who aren't the source of what troubles you, Mr. rep ranger? ;p
Breja: I have no idea what any of that meant. Here, take this.
I wonder how they did that. I have a rabbit but I don't think I could get a pancake on her head; at least not long enough to get a picture.
Post edited October 08, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: I wonder how they did that? I have a rabbit but I don't think I could get a pancake on her head; at least not long enough to get a picture.
Well, I guess they first confused it so much with something, that it just stood still for a good long while, trying to figure it out. Hence the "I have no idea what you're talking about".
low rated
richlind33: How intelligent is it to fight against people who aren't the source of what troubles you, Mr. rep ranger? ;p
If you're not fighting against anyone then why do you take so much umbrage at the expression of opinions that differ from your own?
low rated
richlind33: You misread: the function, for both Right and Left,
Stop right there. The dichotomy here is not "left vs. right". It's wild rumor and conspiracy theory vs. science, common sense and researched fact.

I e.g. always thought of the 9/11 truther movement as basically "leftist". I mean, here you have all the evidence that points at a couple of Islamists, but no, let's not go with those, it HAD to be the (Republican) government instead. Same goes for a whole lot of "a couple of rich guys are screwing us over" conspiracy theories (Illuminati, Bilderberg, etc.). Sure enough, I've seen some of those respective conspiracy communities hold... let's say... strongly left wing opinions. But it's been near ten years since I regularly dived into those so I was up to date with the crazyness.

Maybe I entered a partly lethargic state after all.
low rated
richlind33: You misread: the function, for both Right and Left,
Vainamoinen: Stop right there. The dichotomy here is not "left vs. right". It's wild rumor and conspiracy theory vs. science, common sense and researched fact.

I e.g. always thought of the 9/11 truther movement as basically "leftist". I mean, here you have all the evidence that points at a couple of Islamists, but no, let's not go with those, it HAD to be the (Republican) government instead. Same goes for a whole lot of "a couple of rich guys are screwing us over" conspiracy theories (Illuminati, Bilderberg, etc.). Sure enough, I've seen some of those respective conspiracy communities hold... let's say... strongly left wing opinions. But it's been near ten years since I regularly dived into those so I was up to date with the crazyness.

Maybe I entered a partly lethargic state after all.
Tell me something: do you really think that palace intrigue disappeared along with monarchy?
richlind33: If you're not fighting against anyone then why do you take so much umbrage at the expression of opinions that differ from your own?
Because they are stupid ass opinions.
Breja: Hopefully they'd do some mental check-up too. And then you're really screwed.

rtcvb32: if I get accepted I will have to cut back and maybe not keep up on this thread nearly as much as I am now..
Breja: Do it! Your country needs you!
Riiight...

catpower1980: Working in the army means working for your government whether or not you approve their decisions (in France we just had a general who got kicked out because of his political views). If you wanna be helpful, go work as a fireman or in an health emergency service.
I remember almost becoming a fireman.

However limited resources prevent me from being active normally, probably moreso later as I doubt they issue cars for firemen. I could be wrong. Still I was hoping for a more proactive than purely reactive involvement. Not to mention based on where I'm at, getting the type of job I want is likely not possible (Although I could use my GI Bill to get certain certificates for jobs, I doubt I could get take all the classes I really want).
low rated
richlind33: Tell me something: do you really think that palace intrigue disappeared along with monarchy?
This level of constant generalization is beginning to give me a headache. Here, I'll try to clarify once more. We are in fact living in a world of intrigue. Of actually real corruption, actually real conspiracies and an abundance of secretive power abuse from government bodies as well as corporations. I mean, what did e.g. Snowden uncover but the NSA conspiring against the people of the US as well as the entire world? And what happened since, under Barack B., to rectify this horrific situation?

You can let those actually real plots from the NSA to Palmer Luckey scare you out of your wits, and you start to believe that the Earth is flat (yes, "flatearthers" exist) or that Hillary Clinton is remote controlled by her mic receiver (see previous link in one of rtc's posts). The people who constantly make up new conspiracy shit on purpose – such as Alex Jones evidently – prey on those gliding into their very own realities there.

If you think a wakeup call is displaced whatever the tone, I don't share your opinion.
low rated
richlind33: Tell me something: do you really think that palace intrigue disappeared along with monarchy?
Vainamoinen: This level of constant generalization is beginning to give me a headache. Here, I'll try to clarify once more. We are in fact living in a world of intrigue. Of actually real corruption, actually real conspiracies and an abundance of secretive power abuse from government bodies as well as corporations. I mean, what did e.g. Snowden uncover but the NSA conspiring against the people of the US as well as the entire world? And what happened since, under Barack B., to rectify this horrific situation?

You can let those actually real plots from the NSA to Palmer Luckey scare you out of your wits, and you start to believe that the Earth is flat (yes, "flatearthers" exist) or that Hillary Clinton is remote controlled by her mic receiver (see previous link in one of rtc's posts). The people who constantly make up new conspiracy shit on purpose – such as Alex Jones evidently – prey on those gliding into their very own realities there.

If you think a wakeup call is displaced whatever the tone, I don't share your opinion.
Why are you telling me this, I happen to think that Alex Jones is a worthless POS, and I can cite reputable sources for everything I've said?

OK, I'll try a different question: Do you think worrying about jackass conspiricists is going to rectify the problems re the NSA?

richlind33: If you're not fighting against anyone then why do you take so much umbrage at the expression of opinions that differ from your own?
Breja: Because they are stupid ass opinions.
Have you ever thought about why there are so many ignorant people in the world?
Post edited October 08, 2016 by richlind33
low rated
richlind33: OK, I'll try a different question: Do you think worrying about jackass conspiricists is going to rectify the problems re the NSA?
An informed people is one of the best guarantees of a continuing democracy. A misinformed people however...
richlind33: Have you ever thought about why there are so many ignorant people in the world?
Every time you post :D
low rated
richlind33: OK, I'll try a different question: Do you think worrying about jackass conspiricists is going to rectify the problems re the NSA?
Vainamoinen: An informed people is one of the best guarantees of a continuing democracy. A misinformed people however...
I agree 100% but it's rather a moot point, as "democracy" was never more than a cheap facade to give elitism an appearance of legitimacy.

richlind33: Have you ever thought about why there are so many ignorant people in the world?
Breja: Every time you post :D
Attachments:
Post edited October 08, 2016 by richlind33
tinyE: I wonder how they did that. I have a rabbit but I don't think I could get a pancake on her head; at least not long enough to get a picture.
Clearly it's under remote control, perhaps by the same lizard alien that controls Hillary Clinton.

What I always find weird with these conspiracy nuts is why they keep making up batshit crazy schemes when there is plenty of real crap going on in the world. If they put their effort together, maybe it would be possible to do something with that. But instead they waste energy on fantasies (or nightmares) that doesn't exist.

There are certainly real conspiracies in the world, as in people plotting to achieve some aim, hidden from public view. Like the mentioned NSA mass surveillance. And for that matter, both main political parties in the US working on behalf of rich corporations and people and against the vast majority of the population in the United States. Those are real issues, and very serious ones too.
low rated
Without reading this whole shitpile thread again, has anyone brought up the conservative blogger that is insisting the hurricane currently slamming Florida is a hoax put up by liberal conspirators in an effort to prove global warming and climate change?

NO, I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP! XD Google it.
Post edited October 08, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: Without reading this whole shitpile thread again, has anyone brought up the conservative blogger that is insisting the hurricane currently slamming Florida is a hoax put up by liberal conspirators in an effort to prove global warming and climate change?

NO, I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP! XD Google it.
Yep I saw that. Multiple news outlets and Hillary Clinton saying this is the result of Global warming.. And we NEVER ever had hurricanes before we had global warming right?

Don't forget she wants a carbon tax (everyone globally is taxed), and tax every class, including a 65% death tax (Good luck leaving your kids anything).

I don't believe the hurricane is a hoax; But blaming it on climate change is only to push an agenda.