It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First of all, thanks for responding with respect to the content.

RWarehall: Does this sound like a hospital that is back in business two weeks later per Snopes? Or still treating victims from the building next door? Or more exaggeration? Doesn't this prove the claims that the MSM misreported the facts?
I suggest reading the following report. It basically underlines everything Snopes writes what happened to the al-Quds hospital.

Let me summarize:

On 27 April 2016 a building across from the Al-Quds hospital was struck by an airstrike. A second strike hit the staff residence further down the street. A third strike assaulted the entrance of the hospital's emergency room. A fourth strike hit the hospital, strongly impacting the emergency room, destroying the two top floors, both operational. The total death toll was over 50. The dead included 6 Al-Quds staff and approximately 20 patients. Around 80 people were injured.

Al-Quds reopened 20 days after the attack, but not all services were activated and capacities were greatly limited given that pediatric, cardiology and neurology services were suspended, as essential staff were killed and medical equipment and vital supplies were destroyed. The emergency room and lab were lost. The 34 beds were reduced to 12, diminishing the hospital’s capacity to one-third. The sanitation system, water tank and the hospital’s structure were also badly damaged.

After having read this, looked at the image and seen the CCTV footage embedded in the article - and perhaps looked at some other sources checking the validity of the report - could you give me an honest answer to the following question:

Who, most likely, was more wrong?:

* Eva Bartlett, the independent reporter, saying Al-Quds hospital was not bombed.
or
* The mainstream media saying Al-Quds hospital was bombed.

RWarehall: I'm not even sure why Snopes talks about the election as if that part is somehow false too given that they seem to agree that 88.7% voted for Assad but that somehow that only 73% of people voting makes all the difference? Didn't we just have an election where only half the people voted? And isn't 88.7% times 73% almost 65%?
I agree with you that this is the weaker part of the Snopes article, but whatever the case, you left out the fact that voting was mostly only possible in Assad regime–held areas.

RWarehall: Given that Snopes chose to be quite one-sided with their claims even going so far as to compare this to some Sandy Hook claim, I'm not sure Snopes is quite the reliable source you claim it to be. Their coverage seems far from neutral on this issue...
May I remind you that "this" is referring to Bartlett's unsubstantiated and absurd "Aya" claim, about the "recycling" of victims to be used by news agencies so they can publish one biased story after another on the Syrian war. ...Although I think "this" referring to the hospital claim would work just as well.
Post edited December 21, 2016 by Zjeraar
budejovice: "The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists."
That was so profound, Deepak Chopra.

Mind if I call you Deep for short?
budejovice: "The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists."
Kleetus: That was so profound, Deepak Chopra.

Mind if I call you Deep for short?
It was actually Hannah Arendt, as was noted. But feel free to call me whatever the fuck you want. :)

I imagine rtcvb would recommend something more anti-semitic, but whatever floats your boat.
Post edited December 21, 2016 by budejovice
budejovice: I imagine rtcvb would recommend something more anti-semitic
This is the best I can do at short notice:

That was so profound, Benjamin Netanyahu.

Mind if I call you Yahoo for short?
Just in case this hasn't been posted in 38 pages of posts...
Goblins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
GreasyDogMeat: Just in case this hasn't been posted in 38 pages of posts...
Goblins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
I've posted that several times :)
rtcvb32: I've posted that several times :)
Oops! Sorry!

In my defense its worth posting many times. ;)
GreasyDogMeat: In my defense its worth posting many times. ;)
No problem.

What's curious is Jones during his show brought it up multiple times. Says he loves it when they do this stuff :) Although how often he does it is iffy, and I try not to duplicate links too often.
GreasyDogMeat: In my defense its worth posting many times. ;)
rtcvb32: No problem.

What's curious is Jones during his show brought it up multiple times. Says he loves it when they do this stuff :) Although how often he does it is iffy, and I try not to duplicate links too often.
The guy who did that goblins video actually seems to support Trump and potentially even Alex Jones himself.

Wouldn't be surprised, its important to have a sense of humor about oneself and their beliefs!

Some of his other political vids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4chsf_8v0xk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

EDIT: Forgot about this one. Yeah, he is definitely not a Hillary supporter!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4PYVATBac

While not political, since I'm yacking about this guy's videos I HAVE to post this one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elNNnNDuS6M
SnoooOOOOOooOOOOOow!
Post edited December 21, 2016 by GreasyDogMeat
low rated
Today: 20 Dec 2016 - 30 days to office
First hour - Multiple Terrorist & truck attacks. Truck/Terrorist attack is Merkel's Fault for open-door migrant policy. RT television, the blueprint and Endgame. Best laid plans of mice and men. Russian says NATO secret services assassinated ambassador. Another Russian Diplomat dead? Raw feeds to show real violence. What we were told about Saddam was wrong. They are trying to kick off a war between Syria/Turkey. Military to Military. Countries all over are voting to get out. Agenda 21. Geert Wilders found guilty of discrimination, 'just a culture'. 'Inciting' to cut free-speech. Pro-Sharia Law Muslims. Scalia's death a threat and message. Attempted Grass-roots riots to push/force Martial Law emergency. What they aren't telling you about: The deadly truck attack and the Russian Ambassador's death, Assassination footage. In the next 30 days Obama's going to try and start a war with Russia.

Second hour - Everything's a thought crime. Not to use mother/father, Purple Penguins for kids. Progress of Trump. Tragedy & Hope. Faithless electors, Hillary lost 30 electors while Trump lost a couple. Wisconsin leftists whining when vote tallies for Trump. 'Globalism is the new royalty'. Something's over the hill. Focus group? The brand of Islam from Saudi Arabia is a cult. North Korea. Ambassador Assassination: Russians blaming NATO, Turks blame Gulen. Diplomat. Gerald Celente: 'They are selling the propaganda that the Russians did it' 'Why did the democrats get creamed in the house, the senate and across the country! This had nothing to do with the Russians. It had to do with the Traitor-in-chief Obama who lied his way into office, campaigned more than anyone else for Hillary'. Gender card. 2 Million fewer women voters. 60 Percent of voters see Clinton as Untrustworthy. 'We have to keep calling out the fake media'. Hypocrisy of the media. Room full of Russian hackers. 'This is going to be one of the biggest changes in our lifetime'. 'I've never been more positive in 12 years'. Years ago saw this coming, Steve Pieczenik also predicted Nationalism 5 years ago. Trump's Campaign slogan 'Make America Great Again'. 'They threw everything against him and lost'. Bringing it back. Market dominance within a few years. 'The next 30 days are important, but once Trump is in all this `fake news` is going to go away'. Magic wand. 'seize on the opportunity'. Federal Reserve & raising interest rates 'It's mostly going to hurt foreign countries who borrowed on cheap dollars, so now they have to pay it back but their currency is going down'. The cabinet picks, those with connections and know how to get things done. 'I think politicians should be banned from office'. Tillerson. 'They plan to bring in SO MUCH WEALTH that even the poorest people will see the results and turn again collectivism forever'. Self-sustaining country. Andrew: Stirring things up to start a war. Generals in the cabinet 'They are planning ahead of time; Just in case they try to do something'.

Third Hour - Distractions? Jeremy: 'Ultimately the Fed Reserve is going to jump the dollar', and the DDOS attack a warning they can shut the grid down. Economic power shifting, and hedging everything on Chaos, FEMA and NASA meeting in California over Asteroid strikes & Earthquakes. Celente: 'It does not take a Majority to prevail but rather a irate piteous minority setting brush-fires in the minds of men'. 'The dollar will continue to get stronger. The Chinese are not devaluing their currently, they are trying to prop it up'. Trevor: 'China stock-piling gold/silver in the last Decade; If they do crash global market will they go to a gold/silver currency and ultimately hold the lion share'. 'People are pushing bitcoin up'. 300+ elector votes. What will they pull now? Roger Stone: 'The coup de'tate fizzled. All the harping on the popular vote, the phoney $3.5M recount producing nothing, assault on the electors'. 'An entire miscalculation, smearing Jones and Trump and Deplorables that Clintons would be elected and her warts and blemishes be erased'. Fake news. Petition 100k. 'This IS the new McCarthyism, if you aren't for war you must be a traitor'. CIA director likely an Islamic sympathizer. 'He needs to go!'. Drumbeat of impeachment for Trump. Richard Haass 'Don't bet the ranch'. Trump seeking out extraordinary people, the Agenda is clearly Trump's. Goblins & Goblins nest. 'Trump is intent on recruiting men & women who are bottom-line oriented'. 'Throughout Trump's career he's selected great people and backs them up, he's made clear the agenda and objectives are his'. Deplora-ball. Book to hopefully be done by Jan 1st. Crime statistics Islamic crime. Political Correctness isn't a suicide pact. OSU. 'Truck crash' by 23yo Pakistan. CNN blames conservatives. MEP blames Chancellor for refugee Terror attacks. Fake news: NYT claimed it was self-driving truck. In a state of war. Matt Bracken: In the middle of a civil war. 'They won't give up, they never quit, Islam and the left allied'. Extinguishing Christians. 'Islam means submission, you'll get peace once everyone submits'. Teir 1 ambassador & previous assassinations by security getting Elite's attention. 'If Merkel is re-elected put a fork in Germany'. 'I fear when Germans are Islamized'. Populous Ju-Juztsu. Wilders. 'Interesting 2017'. Peroxide explosives. Carlos the Jackal. Totalitarian & Islam. 'The only thing left is their alliance with Islam'. Ryan: 'The answer is sovereign men and women and self sufficiency' 'Hundreds of tanks and cell-phones stolen'. 'If an attack of sufficient magnitude will have a grid-down scenario'. Fake hate crimes.
low rated
Zjeraar: First of all, thanks for responding with respect to the content.

RWarehall: Does this sound like a hospital that is back in business two weeks later per Snopes? Or still treating victims from the building next door? Or more exaggeration? Doesn't this prove the claims that the MSM misreported the facts?
Zjeraar: I suggest reading the following report. It basically underlines everything Snopes writes what happened to the al-Quds hospital.

Let me summarize:

On 27 April 2016 a building across from the Al-Quds hospital was struck by an airstrike. A second strike hit the staff residence further down the street. A third strike assaulted the entrance of the hospital's emergency room. A fourth strike hit the hospital, strongly impacting the emergency room, destroying the two top floors, both operational. The total death toll was over 50. The dead included 6 Al-Quds staff and approximately 20 patients. Around 80 people were injured.

Al-Quds reopened 20 days after the attack, but not all services were activated and capacities were greatly limited given that pediatric, cardiology and neurology services were suspended, as essential staff were killed and medical equipment and vital supplies were destroyed. The emergency room and lab were lost. The 34 beds were reduced to 12, diminishing the hospital’s capacity to one-third. The sanitation system, water tank and the hospital’s structure were also badly damaged.

After having read this, looked at the image and seen the CCTV footage embedded in the article - and perhaps looked at some other sources checking the validity of the report - could you give me an honest answer to the following question:

Who, most likely, was more wrong?:

* Eva Bartlett, the independent reporter, saying Al-Quds hospital was not bombed.
or
* The mainstream media saying Al-Quds hospital was bombed.

RWarehall: I'm not even sure why Snopes talks about the election as if that part is somehow false too given that they seem to agree that 88.7% voted for Assad but that somehow that only 73% of people voting makes all the difference? Didn't we just have an election where only half the people voted? And isn't 88.7% times 73% almost 65%?
Zjeraar: I agree with you that this is the weaker part of the Snopes article, but whatever the case, you left out the fact that voting was mostly only possible in Assad regime–held areas.

RWarehall: Given that Snopes chose to be quite one-sided with their claims even going so far as to compare this to some Sandy Hook claim, I'm not sure Snopes is quite the reliable source you claim it to be. Their coverage seems far from neutral on this issue...
Zjeraar: May I remind you that "this" is referring to Bartlett's unsubstantiated and absurd "Aya" claim, about the "recycling" of victims to be used by news agencies so they can publish one biased story after another on the Syrian war. ...Although I think "this" referring to the hospital claim would work just as well.
Let me keep this short...
Who the heck are you to call her claim "absurd"? Snoops even said they do not know exactly which videos she is talking about. Instead they Google search, find 3 "Aya" videos and make the stretched claim these are the videos being talked about. They don't know.

To the Syrian election...so how exactly was the Syrian government supposed to run their election in rebel held territory?

To Sandy Hill, don't you see the propaganda in action here? If you are supposedly doing a serious fact check, how does bringing Sandy Hill and unrelated fake claims add to the discussion? It doesn't unless you have already decided its false...

As to the hospital attack itself...
How exactly does copy and pasting the MSM report prove it is accurate? You keep claiming this has been verified, but a dozen articles based on the same single source does not constitute verification. Even Doctors Without Borders says they didn't witness it and they seem to be the only ones verifying it . This all comes from one doctor's claim and DWB comes to look after the fact.

For rebuttal, read this. http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-aleppo-hospital-smokescreen-covering-up-al-qaeda-massacres-in-syria-once-again/5524250

So, is this real? Was this propaganda by the rebels? How much was staged? The damage to the top of the hospital seems questionable. And the sandbags in front sure makes it clear this is some sort of field hospital probably limited to the 1st floor of an abandoned apartment building.

Then look at this...
http://www.moonofalabama.org/2016/09/destroyed-and-collapsed-al-quds-hospital-in-east-aleppo-recieves-46-patients.html

But in all this, what is true and what is propaganda debate, Eva's real point was lost...

Even if true, why are the only reports of hospital attacks getting reported by Western media the attacks against the allegedly U.S. supported rebels when Syrian hospitals have been attacked with better documentation?
low rated
Today: 20 Dec 2016 - 30 days to office
Part 1

Fourth Hour - Braken & Adam: 'Main concern with Obama and change of power. Engineer excuse not to hand it over' Prosperity best Propaganda. Global scale economic collapse? Obama instigating Martial law isn't an option anymore. 'He isn't a power-mad money grubber'. Took a lot of guts. Skeletons. Expecting more attacks. DO NOT BE VIOLENT!. What they aren't telling you about the assassination of Russian Ambassador, Putin says it's provocation aimed to undermine peace process. PJW: 'They've tried riots, the recount, voter intimidation, fake news, Russian narrative, all five have failed' Michael Moore's Tweets. 'Still desperate to sabotage the election'. 'Media pushed the narrative that Trump's a threat. Several attempted assassination attempts'. Glenn beck & Anti-Trump alliance. Beck the Judas Iscariot. Glenn Beck back-stabs grass-roots movements. Ron Paul movement in 2007 & . Glenn Beck & BLM. The coverup in Germany? 2 Electors didn't vote for Trump, [url=http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/12/19/ouch-more-electors-bolted-from-clinton-than-trump-n2261652]5 defected from Clinton (Jones tallied 30 tried).
The leftist group behind Celebrity anti-trump ads. ISIS claims Truck Terrorist attack. Anabel Schunke: 'My first thought was this was a terrorist attack. To me it was totally clear what happens because it reminds me of Nice and it was just a matter of time'. Millions of migrants coming to Germany. 'Life in Germany has totally changed. Women are scared to go out. After this attack everyone will be changed'. 'I bought an alarm and pepper spray, and many other women doing the same', Nonlethal weapons flying off the shelves and can't get restocked quick enough. Sexual assaults? 'I think Cologne will be the safest place in Germany, but it will happen in other smaller towns'. Merkel still has Majority support? 'Good question. This country is crazy. The people have high moral standards and talk about humanism, that we are guilty and have to give back to the people. This is the mood that inspires them to help the refugees no matter what and Merkel'. Collective WW2 guilt? 'This is in the schooling. It's not just WW2, topics like the third world and what we did'. Merkel wouldn't hold the German flag. And their own flag seen as offensive IN GERMANY. 'People have such a problem with patriotism, and proud of their country. A problem with integration of refugees and migrants'. Christmas longs being islamified. Germans being forced to adapt to the Muslims and not the Muslims adapting to Germany. 'It's in schools and universities. Cultural relativism. But the problem is they don't tolerate OUR culture'. Head of green party celebrated Germans will be a minority. 'A lot of the members of the green party are about solving anti-Germans'. Facebook censoring and deleting content. 'I was blocked from Facebook for 30 days for posting a male who offended me'. Will Merkel be forced to change her policy? 'It's not the end of Merkel, the Germans still vote for Merkel and will vote for her in the next elections in 2017. So nothing will change, and a big problem for everyone here'. Barriers being built everywhere in Berlin, but not enforcing border laws. Nativity scene removed not to offend it's FOUR Muslims (err huh?). British shop in Britain.

Full Audio Podcast (<i>3 hours</i>)
Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - While world leaders condemn Berlin Terrorist attack, and Assassination of Russian Ambassador Obama is golfing. Trump however had some things to say. CNN blames conservatives. Far right says the dead are on Merkel's hands. Detained Pakistani killer is free! 1972 police held back. Torture and castration. FBI warrant and investigation on Huma Abedine's laptop redacted documents on Weiner investigation Unsealing of warrant. DHS spends $95M on secret cellphone tracking technology. Man found not guilty for shooting cops during No-Knock raid. Communist Chinese Suppressing Christians and reaping profits from Christmas exports. Oppressing Christians, Falun Gong. MTV resolutions for white guys & breaking it down. Germany Truck attack, state of war, Airport converted to house 13,000 immigrants, Nigel says this is Merkel's Legacy (Much like Obamacare is Obama's legacy, both failed ones). 12 yearold trying to bomb market, 50,000 christian statues defaced. Many migrants are bitter rather than thankful. FBI & Huma Abedine's laptop. Russian Ambassador assassinated. Putin boosts security. Second diplomat killed in his house mere hours after Turkey assassination. Earlier Putin's driver was killed. A message? Black Panther human rights protest. Mormon Wikileaks started? In Turkey, Missionary accused of terrorist ties. Petition to free Pastor Andrew.

Recommended videos:
When Santa Clause meets God
rtcvb32: .
Loving your recommended videos, I know they'll be good if they have your recommendation.

So much so that I always prepare a tray of snacks and nibblies to enjoy whilst viewing.
low rated
Today: 21 Dec 2016 - 29 days to office
First hour - What kind of evil would attack Christmas? Triumph of individual will. Michelle compares Americans to toddlers. Corporations and ventures. US economic confidence surges to highest level Gallup has ever recorded. $1.4 Trillion added since Trump was elected. Trump will free up spending for at least a year to stabilize things. . [url=http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/20/msnbcs-chris-hayes-works-double-time-to-make-berlin-turkey-attacks-not-seem-like-terrorism-video/]MSNBC tries to make Turkey attacks not seem like Terrorist attacks. Manhunt for Berlin Killer Was suspected but German Police didn't do anything about it. MTV put up racist video Which got pulled due to backlash (twice), previously in 2015 MTV had a TV show shaming white people. SPLC on Gen flynn. Chris Hayes &amp; '<i>The path back to power for Democrats</i>'. White-washing Jihad attack. UK Muslims chant 'USA you will pay, Caliphate is on it's way'.

Second hour - Michelle & MTV. Merry Christmas Tweet. Obama threatened Putin over election hacking conspiracy. The internet's impact on the economy has been no greater than the fax machine's - Paul Krugman. Cyber attack could trigger NATO. Petition to try and ban Christmas. Mom kisses kids goodbye before sending them to suicide bomb. Satanic Death Cult.

Third Hour - SPLC & Flynn. '<i>Moderate Rebels</i>' use 7 yearold for suicide bomb run. Trump cards. Justin &amp; Nick: Had the idea logistics and did the art for the cards. Heavily connected in politics. Cultural shift. Artificial divide. Revival of right-wing art. Winning is great. 'Probably why we will have 8 years of Trump'. Dumb toddlers. Rivers said Michelle was a Trans. Biggest event? Prankster Adam Saleh Boycott Delta? was thrown off for talking in Arabic, Terror threat. They will try to use minions to divert election. Toddler Brigade. Red phone & Obama's Legacy. Callers, Ben: 'What is the endgame of censorship'. These are private tech companies. Everything in Europe over here. High tech civil war.

Fourth Hour - Don: 'Obama will start war before Trump is in', Peak insanity, red phone threatening Russia. Joe: 'Missing the point 2008 & flexibility'. Chris: 'You mention elites will try to kill Donald, but since Pence is more establishment than Trump...'. Cyber attack NATO response? Obama & red phone. Sources high up ready to counter-coup. Next 29 days most important in existence. Roger Stone: 'The Russians did it gambit failed. Only 29% believe this. Despite best efforts of CIA & Media, they have failed.'. 'They can't stand the fact they are being removed'. They've been building this for a while. 3 assassinations as provocations. 'Obama will only act on what he thinks he can get away with. Obama is concerned he can't pull off Martial law'. Twitter/Google/Facebook sued by Orlando shooting victims; Jacob Engels: 'The social media giants have allowed the radical Islamists to use and push the propaganda, but are more worried about censoring the alternate media, which is not a valid excuse'. his view of the Cabinet. 'Trump has demonstrated the ability to surround himself with leaders within their realms. He's a great person. When reviewing them he wants to know their full breadth and has done a good job so far. I'd like to see Peter Thiel and Ron Paul to get involved in some capacity'. Stone's picks. . John Podesta. Politico '<i>no proof of hacking</i>'. Book. [url=http://www.disruptj20.org/]DisruptJ20 Committee planning session. 'create a sense of crisis'. Marching, harassing people & secret service, drones with rockets? Disturbing order. , [url=http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/larry-kudlow-head-trump-council-economic-advisors-article-1.2912276]Kudlow, Haass? John Haggerty: Election/voting lawyer. Wisconsin? 'A baseless recount. State law controls conduct of election. Wisconsin allows a recount if they are willing to pay a fee. Stein payed $4M for a recount. Trump gained 100 votes or 0.006% change. It comes out to nothing. Hillary people participated, Democratic officials considered it a waste of time. It only proved the accuracy in Wisconsin. Hopefully Wisconsin changes state law to limit recounts' 'Michigan recount with no specific allegations for 4 days. Irregularities. 37% precincts had more voters than they should have (ballot stuffing) which then they couldn't be recounted. Courts ruled Stein wasn't allowed to recount. The state board will do an audit on the county'. 'Pennsylvania, Trump beat Clinton by 44,000. They allowed random district recounting for irregularities. Unable to show a recount was needed. Clinton/Stein couldn't prove anything. Clintonstein recount was to deprive the state from voting in the college'. Lawsuits against Stone to hinder exit polls. Trump Cabinet 'They are great. Everyone i know are excited at his choices. The military, business experience, it's outside and common sense management, not insider or Washington'. Rick Perry. List.
Post edited December 22, 2016 by rtcvb32
low rated
Full Audio Podcast (<i>3 hours</i>)
Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - After Truck kills 12 people, time to ban guns! (What?) also regulates alarms too (gee how nice). UN Agenda 1961 War on drugs. 2012 UN Arms treaty. Embracing Nazi policies. 1972 EU Olympics. Laying the groundwork for a police state. Planning to ban not only guns but ownership of vehicles. Video of mother kissing daughters goodbye, before they suicide bomb in a police station. Chris Hayes not calling it Islamic Terror. Geert Wilders guilty of discrimination when asked if they wanted more/less Moroccans and they replied 'less'. Mexican ambassador urges illegal immigrants to apply for US citizenship. MTV Racist video. Adam Curry: 'They put it up, took it down, put it up again, took it down again. It's all white guy's fault as usual? In my lifetime, people fought so hard for freedom of speech, fought for MTV to have certain videos to not be censored. And now MTV tells us to shut up? Totally bizarre' (170:1 down-votes). 'The morale compass of MTV is going to tell you to shut up and not do certain things?'. 1981/1987 MTV history. 'With fake news, this whole idea of organizations deciding what's right really is the beginnings of restrictions on speech. You're verified on twitter therefore you have the leg up'. Facebook '<i>fact checker</i>' Snopes is accused of defrauding website to pay for prostitutes. Netherlands & Prostitution. 'Snopes #2 for fact checkers, the timing is suspect, but it doesn't surprise me'. 'If you can defraud your company for $100k how do you do that?', the mail-order college as #3. 'The Soros stuff is endless. He really does have his hands everywhere, and it's not good'. MediaMatters. Adam Saleh 'We don't have all the details, it smells of fake news. It turned into a good hashtag to screw Delta'. Biggs: Message to Merkel. DO YOUR JOB! Paris terror attacks. Footage. 'How many times does this have to happen when people say enough is enough'. Don't get sexually assaulted because they aren't covered up. 6,000 Pocket Alarms (How about Pepper Spray and tazers? Or handguns?). Communism is ripping the Fabric of the US apart 'Democratic Republic'. Corporate Democracy is communism. . Obama last 29 days? [url=http://www.infowars.com/as-world-leaders-condemn-berlin-attack-russian-ambassador-assassination-obama-plays-golf/]Vacation, pardons, $6 Billion in midnight regulations, Lecturing Trump of not too many executive orders. $2 Billion loan to further global warming agenda. Immigrant/Resettlement pushing but Some cities are saying "<span class="bold"><span class="podkreslenie">No</span></span>". Boeing Assures us Airforce One will be more affordable.

Recommended videos:
Suicide Bombings and Islam
Dear Liberals free (sarcastic) advice
Reality of Child trafficking rings (disturbing imagery)