It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By72eQtjglM
low rated
rtcvb32: Don't forget she wants a carbon tax (everyone globally is taxed), and tax every class, including a 65% death tax (Good luck leaving your kids anything).

I don't believe the hurricane is a hoax; But blaming it on climate change is only to push an agenda.
What about the fact that South Florida has ocean water coming out of it's storm drains?
tinyE: ...
http://www.atr.org/full-list-hillary-s-planned-tax-hikes

http://www.atr.org/hillary-open-carbon-tax-says-campaign-chief

richlind33: What about the fact that South Florida has ocean water coming out of it's storm drains?
Maybe Florida is capsizing? (this is sarcasm by the way)

Mind you I didn't question the fact the hurricane exists. :P
Post edited October 08, 2016 by rtcvb32
rtcvb32: Mind you I didn't question the fact the hurricane exists. :P
What's that saying? Thank god for small miracles?
low rated
tinyE: ...
rtcvb32: http://www.atr.org/full-list-hillary-s-planned-tax-hikes

http://www.atr.org/hillary-open-carbon-tax-says-campaign-chief

richlind33: What about the fact that South Florida has ocean water coming out of it's storm drains?
rtcvb32: Maybe Florida is capsizing?

Mind you I didn't question the fact the hurricane exists. :P
Hey, you'll be able to buy condos real cheap. lol

Last I heard they're still building more of them. WTF???
Almost 1000 people dead in Haiti. But barely a mention of it anywhere. Some are more equal than others.
Pangaea666: Almost 1000 people dead in Haiti. But barely a mention of it anywhere. Some are more equal than others.
The news will ignore Haiti, because talk of Haiti will bring up the 2010 earthquake, and the billions that Clinton's got donated to help the victims, where Clinton's only gave 5.7% to the Haitians, and even that was to build resorts and get mining contracts to strip Haiti further of it's wealth and not actually help them.

No, the current news will totally ignore it if they can in order to not bring up that topic. Last thing they want is to remind the public of what the Clintons didn't do (or did so poorly it was useless).

Haiti disaster & Clintons (edit: better video/link on the topic)
Post edited October 09, 2016 by rtcvb32
low rated
rtcvb32: Good luck leaving your kids anything.
The people for whom said law would actually mean anything (i.e. the people with an estate worth more than 5.45 million US dollars) actually have that luck already!

rtcvb32: I don't believe the hurricane is a hoax; But blaming it on climate change is only to push an agenda.
Yeah, I know. That strange agenda to destroy the American economy.
If a fucking meteor hits the planet and kills half of the population of Earth this ass head is going to figure out a way to blame it on Democrats. XD

There is no arguing with this guy and so I shall make my exit. :P
tinyE: If a fucking meteor hits the planet and kills half of the population of Earth this ass head is going to figure out a way to blame it on Democrats. XD
Why and how would i do that? That doesn't make sense.
rtcvb32: Why and how would i do that? That doesn't make sense.
Looking at your posts, I think you answered yourself here.
Breja: Looking at your posts, I think you answered yourself here.
I don't see how.

But then again you probably don't care.
Breja: Looking at your posts, I think you answered yourself here.
rtcvb32: I don't see how.

But then again you probably don't care.
"Why and how would i do that? That doesn't make sense" That's exactly the why and the how - you'd do it because it makes no sense, and you'd do it in a way that doesn't make sense. Just like this thread, and everything you've posted in it.

Please, do try to keep up. It's no fun if I have to explain my witty remarks.
Post edited October 09, 2016 by Breja
Pangaea666: Almost 1000 people dead in Haiti. But barely a mention of it anywhere. Some are more equal than others.
rtcvb32: The news will ignore Haiti, because talk of Haiti will bring up the 2010 earthquake, and the billions that Clinton's got donated to help the victims, where Clinton's only gave 5.7% to the Haitians, and even that was to build resorts and get mining contracts to strip Haiti further of it's wealth and not actually help them.

No, the current news will totally ignore it if they can in order to not bring up that topic. Last thing they want is to remind the public of what the Clintons didn't do (or did so poorly it was useless).

Haiti disaster & Clintons (edit: better video/link on the topic)
Still don't get why you would use Alex Jones for information about... anything.

There are heaps of stories on Haiti that should be covered more, like how their first democratically elected leader, Aristide, was removed in a CIA backed coup in 1991. The hatred for the country perhaps stems back to it successfully gaining independence on the back of a slavery revolt. People on top of the power hierarchy don't tend to like that kind of stuff.

As for current "conspiracies", if it can be called that, you have the leaks about Clinton. How she is BFF with Wall Street, how she has "one public policy and one private", how she's in love with TTIP and other equally horrible trade deals (which has very little to do with free or trade or agreements, but more with investor rights, superseding nationstates). These are real and very serious issues, that ought to have more cover. I'd recommend to focus on stories like that instead, and from better sources than the bat-shit crazy Alex Jones and Co.
Pangaea666: Still don't get why you would use Alex Jones for information about... anything.
If the information is accurate, then who the hell cares?

I post an article about XYZ and people will say he's discredited; Then I pull up THE EXACT SAME ARTICLE AND INFORMATION from another source like FoxNews, Wall Street Journal or NPR and no one calls them discredited. This is a double standard. 95% of the time I see often everything they talk about is news in regards to other sources and putting it in perspective of what's going on, not them making up stuff and conjuring conspiracies out of thin air.

Pangaea666: As for current "conspiracies", if it can be called that, you have the leaks about Clinton. How she is BFF with Wall Street, how she has "one public policy and one private", how she's in love with TTIP and other equally horrible trade deals (which has very little to do with free or trade or agreements, but more with investor rights, superseding nationstates). These are real and very serious issues, that ought to have more cover. I'd recommend to focus on stories like that instead, and from better sources than the bat-shit crazy Alex Jones and Co.
The current topic I was replying to was in regards to Haiti and also Hurricane Matthew.

Besides I'm not here to spam every article as they come, regardless if people want to take notice or not, telling about the latest leaks/information, or that Hillary turned in underwear for $2 per pair as a tax writeoff just isn't going to be that useful.