It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
OneFiercePuppy: I like an excuse to dork out about physics
I want you to teach me everything you know.

I want to get physical.
low rated
Today: 8 Nov 2016 - Election Day
First hour - asking those coming/going from Denny's and other locations, 20:1 vote for trump. PA Trump poll watchers being thrown out, intimidation, machine calibration issues. Becoming humans and developing/producing things ourselves. Lady Gaga wearing Fascist Nazi uniform, communist outfits. Trump will challenge result. Soros funding linked to manipulating machines. Clinton stealing things everywhere she goes. Fox news Donald interview & Podesta email with brazile. Fraction Magic stealing votes. We're coming out of the trance, Hollywood is morally bankrupt. CNN is involved with criminal racketerring with the Democratic party and is at war with this country.

Second hour - OSCE / DHS monitoring US election, Impartial election observer. Watch for 'early projections' where they will push for the steal. Early leaked results (<i>days ago</i>) show Hillary won 42% (<i>41.7M</i>) and Trump 40% (<i>40.1M</i>). Matt Bracken: 'This is a battle for our minds', 'The reason Obama handed the keys of the internet is so they could pull the plug', Soros documents to manipulate federal elections, When these sites go down (Breitbart, Infowars, Drudge) it will be a declaration of war. There's a reason guns are flying off the shelves at record rate. 'They don't let people get in these positions of power unless they can control them' (Comey, Lynch). Coup and Counter-Coups. 'When they are exposed they can't move', Donna Brazile, Shooting civilwar and real nasty. 18M viewers. Infowars app prime. Ron Paul: The election is a reflection of our society, we need to rely on liberty and not politics. The momentum is great. Watering down liberty compromises entirely. Nigel Farage was inspired by Ron Paul 25 years ago. Public School System, Home-schooling. Election Rigging.

Third Hour - Rough Hillary History to 1996. Gerald Celente: 'Put your money where your mind is', 'If trump wins the populous movement will gain unprecedented movement immediately, if he loses it will be a groundswell that will basically eliminate the republican party', Vote flipping, 'If Hillary gets in it will be a new populous movement like never seen in history, Hillary and the mainstream media have destroyed themselves', Edited memes of Alex Jones is bringing in viewers. Jay-Z lyrics says Hillary smells, 'Inverse Racism', 'If anyone spoke this language anywhere else you'd get attacked', 'What's in the equity markets is only temporary, a global recession', Wall street embracing Clinton, 'I predict it doesn't end tonight, will get crazier tomorrow', rotten fruit, Youngsters seeing right through it. Mark Dice: Everyone under 30 sees how corrupt the system, social media grown 600% in the last few months and ruined a whole generation of potential viewers/voters for the establishment. 'Wait until the millennials learn about all this', 'a huge resurgence of conservatism', Orwellian, Culture Jamming 101.

Fourth Hour - Mark Dice: By every metric Trump is winning. Rigged polls and ultimate steal, DHS stating Russians hacking and 'fake hacking'. Fake legislation no one will do anything for Hillary back in 2015. Mainstream media has 97.5% drop in revenue. Reuters pulls polls showing Trump surge. Seniors and their history/knowledge, 'It's horrifying seeing my videos sometimes, but it has to be shown what they think/don't think', 'No one under 30 would support Hillary', Spiritual deficiency and accepting apologies. The Paradox. Madonna Nazi outfit, Lady GaGa pushing satanism, possibly christian resurgence like the 70's and patriotism and reality, Alex/Dice offered big contracts, media want you a puppet and steal your viewership. Election fraud tips/input coming by waves. Veteran/Military filming bus with machines coming in/out and gets arrested. Everyone is waking up and are pissed. UFC drug tests and sports working-out light vs heavyweight.

Full Audio Podcast (<i>3 hours</i>)
Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Attachments:
Post edited November 09, 2016 by rtcvb32
rtcvb32: .
Those sprouts seem to have done you the world of good, I note a little more spring in your ramblings.
Kleetus News, the knew news.

Breaking Story: Madagascan Iraqi dissident, tinyE, has been elected as Governor of Grenada.

In his first official decree, Governor E has made the keeping of donkeys mandatory.
low rated
The tramp is now king of freedomland. Whatever all powerful elite you might say is running the world isn't even close to as powerful as you say it is if that can happen.
trump won. republicans PROBABLY will win both sides in congress.

doesn't that mean there no alex jones-tier conspiracy, and this topic should just die already? i mean all the truthers in this topic wanted trump to win and expected some complex plot to deny him his presidency right???
low rated
Shadowstalker16: Whatever all powerful elite you might say is running the world isn't even close to as powerful as you say it is if that can happen.
A power hungry multi-billionaire has become the most powerful man in the world, surely that is proof that the power hungry multi-billionaires aren't the most powerful men in the world.
Shadowstalker16: Whatever all powerful elite you might say is running the world isn't even close to as powerful as you say it is if that can happen.
Vainamoinen: A power hungry multi-billionaire has become the most powerful man in the world, surely that is proof that the power hungry multi-billionaires aren't the most powerful men in the world.
So Trump won because of his money and nothing else? Like how Alex Jones would probably say Hillary could've won only with the help of ''The Elites'' and nothing else?
low rated
Shadowstalker16: So Trump won because of his money and nothing else?
Trump won because his voters have gotten too hooked on the promising opportunism of utter callousness.
Mark Dice, lol:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Mark_Dice

Almost as much of a bigot as Jones and Icke. I wonder if rtcvb32 believes in Shape Shifting Lizards aswell? :P
low rated
rtcvb32: .
RT you magnificent bastard, you did it, the Trumpster is your new Overlord.

It was your tireless copying and pasting and incoherent ramblings that made the difference.

You've probably been up all night celebrating, I wouldn't be surprised if you're already at Trump Tower?
low rated
Today: 9 Nov 2016
First hour - Republicans have have the trifecta: The house, The white house, Senate, the supreme courts. The time and battle-plans. Remove the criminals at the top. Racketeering enforcement laws. Scorched earth in the last 2 months while they have control, and will gut everything. Trump is a target now. Paul Joseph Watson: They are going to try and stuff Trump's cabinet with useless staff, and like Brexit they will try to derail his campaign. Riots <span class="podkreslenie">will</span> happen, negative things will be blamed on Trump (regardless if it was going to happen anyways). Supporting tax incentives and tax cuts letting people keep their own money. Good-cop / Bad-cop. 'They are already organizing riots', Brexit refocusing with attempts to block it. Trump acceptance speech. Paul Ryan needs to be investigated. Trump MUST push for prosecution of Hillary and other criminal elites. 'It's all inverse'. The war has Just begun. 1 Peter 5:8. Prepare for the big battle far more dangerous than now, we'll know the enemy better. 'This is about promoting freedom'. 110% Americanism.

Second hour - We've killed Grendel. Nonpartisan defenders of the bill of rights & constitution for public office. You can't make America great again just by voting, we need to come together. Clintons must be indicted. [url=https://twitter.com/gavin_mcinnes]Mcinness: We're busy celebrating, for 24 hours or so. 'we stole America back from the establishment', Media and 'inexplicable', The media is totally separated from America, 'America was reborn today', France and their Muslim problem, 'you cannot block a landslide', The America these people live in is hell terrible a mythical universe, , Women are busy-bodies and their current role is wrong with all this extra energy. '<i>Our World</i>' is mostly costs and excel sheets. Democrats to try and keep Senate, [url=http://blackboxvoting.org]Bev Harris: More exposure of election fraud than anyone else. Democrats will hold off results for hours and hours, holding back areas to force areas to turn for Hillary, Held back Detroid MI, Milwaukee WI, Pittsburgh PA, Nashla NH. Trump steam rolling through rural areas. Fraction magic. VI WA UT KA NA IN states refusing to give up ballot/election results. Until we have transparent elections the fraud/problems won't go away. Cancelled fireworks they knew they lost early on the 8th. Roger Stone: 'Either we are a nation of laws or a nation of men', Clinton foundation is a money laundering operation, upset Democrats only have the DNC to blame.

Third Hour - Stone: If you look at the returns in Milwaukee, Detroit, Pittsburgh with Regan, no other Republican could have won this. Elite don't understand average working people. Trump says what he means and means what he says. There's a judicial process and they have avoided it for 40 years. The Clinton Foundation is not a charity, it's a slush fund. We've had the evidence but not a honest prosecutor. Things he needs and to avoid. Washington is the phoniest place on the planet. 27Million viewers. Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Without the intelligence agencies and others this wouldn't have been possible. This is a new kind of war, 1973 DARPA and CD technology and the internet, coup and counter-coup, the public answered. Trump was tireless. Nixon was a genius. The 650,000 emails are dynamite against the Clintons. MVPs, Assange, Bannon, Drudge, Breitbart. Mainstream media is finished, alternative media will be the new mainstream. We need what Regan and Nixon had in place. We can't have Neo-cons involved, This is a revolution against the neo-cons. Steve Bannon is central to the movement and freedom. 'Trump HAS to deliver', 'People dedicated to the return of America', Sweepers and re-constituting (CIA, FBI, DOJ, social agencies), Nixon had an effective team and threatened the bureaucracy, this has to be done quickly. 'We don't worry about the rebound (in the immediate future), they've been humiliated, we need to look upwards those Trump appoints', shrink government/bureaucracy until it works effectively. The leftist system is to make us racist and to rob us. The future of this country is Hispanics. They tried to steal but the win was so big they failed. Larry Nichols: 'If trump doesn't go all the way, he's a fool', they used the held off time to make sure they were ready and in place, upcoming Clinton pardon, the foundation is safe, they are planning. Trump will run into a congress that is against him. Executive orders & Recension by congress. Mainstream media has to lie to survive now.

Fourth Hour - : For 28 years i've tried to fix this. About draining the swamp. '<i>I helped create the entire system they call their gameplan, and they've perfected it and have it set for a global scale</i>', '<i>I quit when i found them laundering $100 Million a month in cocaine</i>', '<i><span class="podkreslenie"><span class="bold">It's high noon</span></span> and you're leaving town Bill</i>'. <span class="bold">Stone:</span> TYT and being set up &amp; the emblematic fraud. Stone banned form TV, now being asked for interviews now that Trump won. '<i>They don't understand how many people we are reaching</i>', Heavy handed, '<i>The new America revolution</i>'. '<i>This is a rejection of elitism and globalism</i>', '<i>We will have a nation of laws! He is going to build the wall, cancel NAFTA and the TPP</i>'. Clintons sold out (<i>to foreign interests</i>) so cheaply... Trade negotiation, NY vs Russia. [url=https://chinadigitaltimes.net/2016/11/wanda-invest-billions-six-hollywood-studios/]China buying out all 6 Hollywood studios, 'China is the great evil'. The power amassed for reform. Trump thriving on the energy of the crowd, a physical effort Stone's never seen before.

Full Audio Podcast (<i>3 hours</i>)
Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
low rated
Dave Chapelle - terrorists don't take black hostages