It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That's a mighty big IF, but I'll oblige.

If you read "The sky is blue" from two sources, and one of them is Alex Jones, I'd look out the window just to be sure. And if you want to be seen as anything but a conspiracy nut, I'd certainly not use anything Alex Jones linked for sources. He is seen as a clueless clown for good reasons.

A tangent, which is similar in one way and radically different in another. Looking up stuff on Wikipedia is fine for quick info (and much of it is actually very, very good) but you don't want to source that when writing academic articles or whatever. People don't trust it.
rtcvb32: or that Hillary turned in underwear for $2 per pair as a tax writeoff just isn't going to be that useful.
Oh I don't know about that, I think it's a good talking point.

What sort of undies do you think she wears?

I'm guessing they're some sort of stain resistant fabric, perhaps a full body lycra shaping camisole, or is lycra too ticklish?
richlind33: Why do you feed into false dichotomies that serve only to distort reality and turn us against one another?
What false dichotomies? The country where I live is split about 60-40 between people who believe in weather and satellites and people who believe the scary black man is out to get them.
Attachments:
low rated
richlind33: I agree 100% but it's rather a moot point, as "democracy" was never more than a cheap facade to give elitism an appearance of legitimacy.
Child with the bathwater maybe, though I can of course relate. These last years, it was immensely satisfying when we got the doctorates of a few high ranking politicians revoked for proving their thesis papers to be plagiarized. They had to step down, of course. So much for their elitism.
low rated
richlind33: Why do you feed into false dichotomies that serve only to distort reality and turn us against one another?
budejovice: What false dichotomies? The country where I live is split about 60-40 between people who believe in weather and satellites and people who believe the scary black man is out to get them.
You're confusing polarization with the dichotomy which underlies it, and it is indeed a false dichotomy.
Post edited October 09, 2016 by richlind33
low rated
richlind33: I agree 100% but it's rather a moot point, as "democracy" was never more than a cheap facade to give elitism an appearance of legitimacy.
Vainamoinen: Child with the bathwater maybe, though I can of course relate. These last years, it was immensely satisfying when we got the doctorates of a few high ranking politicians revoked for proving their thesis papers to be plagiarized. They had to step down, of course. So much for their elitism.
You'd have a valid point *if* politicians were typically of the elite, but they generally aren't. People who are genuinely elite are rarely seen in public. And just because a person happens to be in the billionaires club doesn't necessarily mean that they are of the ruling elite.

BTW, is it true that Germans are now being taxed for committing the horrible crime of saving money?
rtcvb32: Choices choices choices.

With current events, I'm seriously wondering if I should apply and re-join the military again (assuming they'd take me, I do have certain physical disabilities they are aware of), National Guard, or Police Force. Mind you I have no interest in any of the three organizations, but joining one of the three could offer more measures of helping. At the same time this does mean that if I get accepted I will have to cut back and maybe not keep up on this thread nearly as much as I am now..

I never, ever thought I'd consider going back to the hell I knew as the army. But, I wonder if it would be the best choice. Then again, maybe I could get retrained in something I can actually use this time.

Comments and criticisms?
I don't get you.
First you complain about how the government's screwing us over, then you say you want to join an organization in which you're literally forced to do whatever the government tells you to?
zeogold: I don't get you.
First you complain about how the government's screwing us over, then you say you want to join an organization in which you're literally forced to do whatever the government tells you to?
This has the same argument that I hate water because people drown in it all the time.

I was in the military from 2005-2007 and I hated it. But my reason for joining would be unrelated to that. Right now if you're paying attention to the news, we're trying to be divided, race baited and forced into civil war, and a war with Russia. Our military is... not as strong or as focused as it should be with real poor decisions being made.
low rated
zeogold: I don't get you.
rtcvb32: ...and a war with Russia. Our military is... not as strong or as focused as it should be with real poor decisions being made.
Then rejoining the military makes no sense, unless you support the idea of military confrontation with Russia and expansion of our military crusade in the Middle East.

If you think taxes are bad, they're nothing compared to the debt we've taken on to fund our military adventurism, and it's because of this adventurism that our military is decimated and degraded.
Leaked: Democrats Plan to Pin Rape Hoax on Trump

In the next few days after the debate, fake rape charges are going to be pushed on Trump in order to skew and keep the attention, not having enough time to really be investigated. This is admittedly the October surprise they plan on throwing on trump in order to make it difficult for him.

Tomorrow this will get into far more detail. Be on the lookout.
low rated
rtcvb32: Leaked: Democrats Plan to Pin Rape Hoax on Trump

In the next few days after the debate, fake rape charges are going to be pushed on Trump in order to skew and keep the attention, not having enough time to really be investigated. This is admittedly the October surprise they plan on throwing on trump in order to make it difficult for him.

Tomorrow this will get into far more detail. Be on the lookout.
NEWS FLASH!!! Both candidates are their own worst enemy, and neither of them is fit to hold high office. End of.
richlind33: NEWS FLASH!!! Both candidates are their own worst enemy, and neither of them is fit to hold high office. End of.
Not really... Considering the upcoming rape allegations are fake.
Attachments:
rtcvb32: This has the same argument that I hate water because people drown in it all the time.

I was in the military from 2005-2007 and I hated it. But my reason for joining would be unrelated to that. Right now if you're paying attention to the news, we're trying to be divided, race baited and forced into civil war, and a war with Russia. Our military is... not as strong or as focused as it should be with real poor decisions being made.
And are you going to get to make decisions? Or are you just going to have to follow the orders from those terrible illuminati lizardmen?

Also - the only civil war that is being forced upon you is the one with Captain America and Iron Man. Which, I'll admit, sucked hard, and from what I've seen the new comic book Civil War II is also crap.
low rated
richlind33: BTW, is it true that Germans are now being taxed for committing the horrible crime of saving money?
No idea what you mean here. Last instance of wealth tax was in 1996 to my research, but alas, just like Hillary Clinton's taxation plans, those are the concerns of the rich, not mine. The universal problem in Europe however is a fucked up banking system and in particular the ECB's decision to lower the key interest rate every single year. The scarecrow now is that banks could, instead of offering any interest at all, ask for a percentage of the parked money. Which would be REALLY fucked up. Inflation, as low as it may be (and my groceries tell me, it isn't), grows much faster than the 0.25% or less that I still get on saved money.

rtcvb32: Not really... Considering the upcoming rape allegations are fake.
The ones in your picture attachment, you mean?

You'd think that none of the presidential candidates is named Bill Clinton, but somehow he seems to be Trump's only concern and finger pointing opportunity whenever he's proving to be, at the very least, a deeply misogynist asshole and very proud sexual predator.

Still, he's kind of cute when he desperately tries to take advantage of the double standard this way. Fact of the matter is, if Donald Trump were a woman (with 5 kids by 3 men, an uncounted number of adulteries, rampant and proud tax dodging, ran his business into the ground several times and handing the bill to tax payers, no rhetoric talent to speak of, no experience in politics whatsoever), no one would look at her twice as a presidential candidate.
Post edited October 09, 2016 by Vainamoinen
low rated
Vainamoinen: You'd think that none of the presidential candidates is named Bill Clinton, but somehow he seems to be Trump's only concern and finger pointing opportunity...
Considering Hilary is Bill's 'beard' as others call it, and harasses any and all victims into silence (who are coming out of the woodwork now) it doesn't matter if bill isn't one of the candidates, because Hillary is directly involved with the rapes (or aftermath thereof). Many call her a rape enabler. And those that oppose the Clintons tend to mysteriously turn up dead...

But there's far more to point a finger at. Upcoming tax plans, her support of TPP (even calling it the 'gold standard', I'll have to find the sources that say she wrote half of the TPP), and let's not forget her healthcare bill that totally failed in 1993 which was far worse than Obamacare is.

No no, there's far too much to point a finger at, including the hypocrisy of the whole thing.