It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Today: 21 Sep 2016
First hour - Plans for next Monday's debates broadcast, live coverage. Recent and not so recent events to destabilizing the US and terrorism. Will Hillary make it to the debate? Obama 'submit to world government' UN speech. Challenge for 3 hour debate with Hillary?
Second hour - Global tension, Positive things are happening. Large number of Refugees are terrorists. Clinton pay for play scheme. George Soros craps in the punchbowl. Admiring patriots, Trump family are patriots. Free Infowars App #30 spot after 2 days.
Third Hour - 'Liberal' New World Order. October Surprise expectations for blaming Trump, stage setting by media. Terrorists are undisciplined. Man attacked while predicting ISIS attack by BLM (<i>April</i>). Tulsa police shooting on 16th. Leaks and information, Internet censorship starting on the 1st.
Fourth Hour - The great people replacement/invasion. Shariah Law in France. IRS chief impeachment hearing. Clowning around with Terrorism. NYC bomber charged with bombs, but not terrorism. Syrian bombings and ceasefire, US became ISIS's airforce, drone attack. Clinton Campaign Aleppo moment. Pepe the frog, Trump Jr's Skittles tweet. How are they vetting refugees? TX threats exit from refugee program.

Full Audio Podcast (<i>3 hours</i>)
Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - Obama's forged birth certificate being investigated. UN speech and review of Obama's 8-year reign as president, unemployment and difference in earning. Riots in Charlotte after Hillary sics BLM after shooting. Corruption and destruction of evidence, Federal reserve control of interest rate is for political interests. Pence and Kaine. Texas withdraws from refugee program. Internet freedom and control, Iran/China to control internet censorship, along with .gov and .mil sites making a huge security risk.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by rtcvb32
rtcvb32: "Full Audio Podcast (3 hours)"= (Coming Soon)
Here it is.
rtcvb32: .
Wow, that was a lot to take in.

And thanks for messing up my medication's side effects.
low rated
Today: 22 Sep 2016
First hour - Hillary becoming increasingly unstable. Charlotte & Oklahoma police shooting, and the perception causing disarray and riots. Exclusive coming tomorrow of Obama's visit to Kenya in 90's. General Flynn says/warns Hillary is dangerous. Obama plans to veto 9/11 victim's bid to sue Saudis, cement of blood. 9/11 history and upcoming civil war. George Soros wants to overthrow the country.
Second hour - Stirring of racism, facts misrepresented. Former NSA leader talks on Snowden movie, backdoors by NSA shortsighted, Internet of things to control whole population summer solar sale. The global surveillance directorate.
Third Hour - Corporate empire, global technocracy. Information gathering to bully; 'nothing to hide' is irrelevant. Military and police rebelling against world order. Between two ferns.
Fourth Hour - Google glass, and driverless cars, boycotting it. Charlotte riots, and BLM involvement. Law enforcement, the reality. Lawmakers fail to block arms sales to Saudi Arabia, and female '<i>equality</i>'. Message on hacked radio station. UAE refugees and reddit with Dubai reality. 'Peaceful Protestors' spun by media. Chan and Zuckerberg to 'cure, prevent and manage all disease', Chromium-7 and hundreds of other chemicals in drinking water.

Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - Two presidents (Bush and Clinton) part of biggest drug smuggling operation since the 80's. Reoccurring rendition guns, drugs and the CIA. Alex Jones interviews Terry Reed in 2000, and in the Compromised book. Charlotte 'Protesters'? NYC bomber connections with ISIS and CIA, and vetting refugees. Countries that Clinton has destroyed, detailed article 'everything she touches screws up with hubris'. Hillary refuses Neurocognitive test.

Free Infowars App for iPhone and Android.
Post edited September 23, 2016 by rtcvb32
low rated
rtcvb32: Former NSA leader talks on Snowden movie.
Much shorter version without the rhetorically impaired conspiracy nut presenter here:
http://www.npr.org/2016/09/17/494356297/a-former-nsa-deputy-director-weighs-in-on-the-edward-snowden-movie

Best bit:
Asked what other aspects of the movie strike him as "fiction," Inglis says it portrays NSA staffers as cavalier about people's right to privacy, which he says is not true.
TL;DR: Organisation created to serially and professionally pry into people's lives in express disregard of local law and human rights supposedly harboring sentiments against serially and professionally prying into people's lives. Huh. Who knew?
low rated
Today: 23 Sep 2016
First hour - Debate won't allow coughing breaks/commercials/interruptions, 90min straight; Power through it Hillary. If Hillary fails during debate, democrats will replace her. 'Hero Brigades' on Youtube (aka troll censorship). Charlotte arrests at riots 70%+ aren't local, 90% in Ferguson. 100 million predicted viewers for debate. BLM and the 'peaceful protestors'.
Second hour - The Federal Reserve, bubbles, they all will burst. Harry Dent 'Sale of a lifetime'. NSA whistle-blower says NSA is backbone to World Government, mercenary intelligence. Slaves down own anything, driverless cars and agenda 21/2030, humans could be banned from roads. 'Made by humans' labels.
Third Hour - Agena 21/2030 and 'toll cars', the dark act with GMOs. Joel Gilbert with Ameriphobia, and Hillary promoting it. Charlotte riots, race war, BLM. Obama to veto 9/11 bill.
Fourth Hour (<i>overdrive</i>) - 'You don't have to win, just do better than they expect'. Youtube Demonitization/censorship, emerging program. Merging/buying corporates, monopolies and control. School 'microagression' from mispronounced name. Uber drivers in china using zombie pictures for profiles to cancel rides. Woman protects herself against 3 armed burglars. Trump using internal polls for suggestions, Hillary possibly replaced by Michelle Obama? DHS rubber stamping citizenships, prior to election. Stop climate change? Stop having babies.

Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - DHS waiving security checks for refugees (400,000?). 'approve as many as possible due/before election'. 9/11 bill, Vetoed by Obama, Congress to overturn Veto. Hillary's eye issues, calls for an independent neuro exam. FBI to release all deleted emails after election?? Hillary's destruction of other countries. Ted Cruz endorses Trump. The Youtube hero program, getting an army of trolls to censor anything, similar to china's credit score; China banned internet news reporting, and Youtube censoring politically incorrect videos; Twitter, Facebook, Jigsaw. Control of ICANN can potentially shut off part (or all) of the internet. Riot police footage in Charlotte. Plans for Debate coverage Live on Monday with commentary and fact checking.

Free Infowars APP for iPhone and Android.
Post edited September 24, 2016 by rtcvb32
low rated
Finest hour: Oculus Rift head honcho Palmer Luckey secretly funding harassment troll army in support of Donald Trump.
http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls

Careful folks, it's the first actually proven conspiracy in this entire thread.
Post edited September 24, 2016 by Vainamoinen
low rated
We knew for a while this would happen. President Obama vetoed the 9/11 bill allowing family members and victims to sue those in Saudi Arabia, in connection with the terrorist attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haj8ZR4a2WQ
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/23/politics/september-11-bill-saudi-arabia-veto/index.html

This is in connection to the 28 pages that Trump managed to push for and get declassified, up to this point in 13 years no progress had been made at all with 9/11.

https://28pages.org/the-declassified-28-pages/ - full transcript of 28 pages.

From the looks of things however, congress may overturn that decision yet.
Schumer, a New York Democrat who was a lead supporter of the bill, called the veto "a disappointing decision that will be swiftly and soundly overturned in Congress."
Co-sponsor Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, said, "I look forward to the opportunity for Congress to override the President's veto, provide these families with the chance to seek the justice they deserve and send a clear message that we will not tolerate those who finance terrorism in the United States."
high rated
rtcvb32: This is in connection to the 28 pages that Trump managed to push for and get declassified, up to this point in 13 years no progress had been made at all with 9/11.

https://28pages.org/the-declassified-28-pages/ - full transcript of 28 pages.
I know you didn't read it, but I read hella fast so I did. It should be of great interest to anyone following this that after the first page, every other page of this "full transcript" hosted on your 28pages.org website is actually gibberish. Since there are typos in the one page that actually exists to compare, it's safe to say that the "transcript" is wrong and worthless.

You've probably never had to work under an LOA, and almost certainly wouldn't have passed the screening for a security clearance, but the veto was about bigger things than a photo op and letting a few people try a case in international court. Indeed, the only legible page in the .pdf makes it clear that there was insufficient evidence even at the classified level to support action. Also, the .pdf they offer is titled "Hi!" and is hosted on Wordpress. I hope you appreciate how sad that is.

Of course, you would have known all that if you made any effort to actually know what you're posting about.
low rated
Today: 25 Sep 2016
First hour - 90 Minute debate coming tomorrow. Flowers (had affair with Bill) will be present. Hillary Blue-screening with plane background. Mall shooting from Turkey immigrant. Syrian bombing last week, US keeps intervening with removal of ISIS. No fly zone requires going to war with Syria and Russia. WW3 Potentially imminent. Fox News lies in connection to Charlotte, 'planted gun' was a glove.
Second hour - Trump polls, election fraud in Colorado, Philadelphia, Cruz. WW3 October surprise? Can Hillary even stand 20 minutes in debate with her health?

Full (<i>1.5 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines
Post edited September 26, 2016 by rtcvb32
So that's how it's going to be? Get yesterday's shit disproved, just post new rubbish?
Vainamoinen: So that's how it's going to be? Get yesterday's shit disproved, just post new rubbish?
Look lets just leave the guy alone, as long as he posts about Alex Jones in this thread, he isnt harming anyone and I am convinced he going to be the victim of a long troll by kleetus.

Just leave him be, as long as he keeps his alex jones shit here, and still is a valuable and helpful poster elsewhere I am more then happy to let him continue.
Lord_Kane: Just leave him be, as long as he keeps his alex jones shit here, and still is a valuable and helpful poster elsewhere I am more then happy to let him continue.
I appreciate your attempt to keep the peace, I really do. However, the guy wants his own mere preaching thread in a discussion forum – much like infowars is, structurally, a platform of wildly contradicting conspiracy theory yet no dissent. And no, he sadly doesn't keep his crap just in here. You press this guy on any of the issues he himself raises and zero knowledge about the subject comes out, whether he replies or not. If he wants to have a discussion on a discussion forum, fine, I'm game. But the way this thread is evidently meant instead – the way you seem to understand it as well – it's advertisement. The "Never post any advertisements" kind that's mentioned in GOG's forum rules. I doubt I'll be posting in this thread much, because I'm actually on this community discussion forum for the community discussion, but this is still just random, not even Luckey-funded trolling.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by Vainamoinen
Lord_Kane: Just leave him be, as long as he keeps his alex jones shit here, and still is a valuable and helpful poster elsewhere I am more then happy to let him continue.
Vainamoinen: I appreciate your attempt to keep the peace, I really do. However, the guy wants his own preaching thread in a discussion forum, much like infowars is, structurally, a platform of wildly contradicting conspiracy theory yet no dissent. And no, he sadly doesn't keep his crap just in here. You press this guy on any of the issues he himself raises and zero knowledge about the subject comes out, whether he replies or not. If he wants to have a discussion on a discussion forum, fine, I'm game. But the way this thread is evidently meant instead – the way you seem to understand it as well – it's advertisement. The "Never post any advertisements" kind that's mentioned in GOG's forum rules. I doubt I'll be posting in this thread much, because I'm actually on this community discussion forum for the community discussion, but this is still just random, not even Luckey-funded trolling.
Fair enough, but I am always in favor of containment threads, but yeah if he leaks this kinda stuff in any thread. then I can see your point.
low rated
Today: 26 Sep 2016
First hour - Within 5 years, drivers to be banned; Making everyone renters. No-fly zone would require 'war with Russia and Syria'. Washington Post the worst publication 'Don't call us the media'. Headlines over 'racism'. Blonde happy inconspicuous people are 'dangerous', gorillas are too masculine.
Second hour - Liberals petition to 'jail Trump for hate crimes'? Mob mentality. Trump rising, Hillary gives up Ohio. Where's the next wikileaks?
Third Hour - How can Hillary get trust with 1 debate after a failure over a lifetime? Swedish immigrant issues (and others) not being reported on. Censoring from Youtube backfires. Unexpected Brexit. Debate predictions with calls; Economics questions. FBI never planned to go after Hillary. Hecklers at debates?
Fourth Hour - Trump 'looking presidential' will win debate. September surprise upcoming in next few days. Hillary's 65% estate tax rate, the 28 pages. Obama vetoed 9/11 bill. Arab Springs. Non-contagious Pneumonia. Fox vs Hedgehog. Globalists wonder what went wrong. Climate change, Open borders, Trade deals. Clinton Global Initiative. Global warming and farming practices. UN Resolution 1618.

Full (<i>3 hours</i>)

Debate First Hour (<i>pre-debate</i>) - Quick review of Hillary's history within congress. 'Will you watch the debate?' with Owen. Elite in panic mode. Youtube Censoring and backfire/backlash, The rejection of Mainstream Media. Charlotte censored video. 'Be more presidential' isn't how Trump will intends to act during debate. Fact checking is opinion based? 41K viewers before debate even starts.
The Debate (<i>112 min</i>)
Post Debate (<i>discussion and fact checking</i>)
Post edited September 27, 2016 by rtcvb32