It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vainamoinen: So that's how it's going to be? Get yesterday's shit disproved, just post new rubbish?
I took a long glance over the 28 pages. There's tons of stuff marked out, usually names. I saw like 2 actual typos, like dal instead of deal. If the 28 pages wasn't a big deal, it probably would have been released years ago and meant nothing.

Lord_Kane: I am convinced he going to be the victim of a long troll by kleetus.
I think Kleetus is bored with me :P

edit: maybe not...

Vainamoinen: But the way this thread is evidently meant instead – the way you seem to understand it as well – it's advertisement.
Current events and news is hardly advertisements. 90% of what is discussed is the news (past and present) and how it connects together.

Lord_Kane: Fair enough, but I am always in favor of containment threads, but yeah if he leaks this kinda stuff in any thread. then I can see your point.
I'm not trying to annoy anyone, so any spillover into other threads is only if it's related somehow to another thread's topic; And that is going to be minimal.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by rtcvb32
Vainamoinen: So that's how it's going to be? Get yesterday's shit disproved, just post new rubbish?
rtcvb32: I took a long glance over the 28 pages. There's tons of stuff marked out, usually names. I saw like 2 actual typos, like dal instead of deal. If the 28 pages wasn't a big deal, it probably would have been released years ago and meant nothing.

Lord_Kane: I am convinced he going to be the victim of a long troll by kleetus.
rtcvb32: I think Kleetus is bored with me :P

edit: maybe not...

Vainamoinen: But the way this thread is evidently meant instead – the way you seem to understand it as well – it's advertisement.
rtcvb32: Current events and news is hardly advertisements. 90% of what is discussed is the news (past and present) and how it connects together.

Lord_Kane: Fair enough, but I am always in favor of containment threads, but yeah if he leaks this kinda stuff in any thread. then I can see your point.
rtcvb32: I'm not trying to annoy anyone, so any spillover into other threads is only if it's related somehow to another thread's topic; And that is going to be minimal.
1. oh knowing aussies, you are deep in it.

2. look fine you discovered Alex Jones, but I honestly believe is a plant by actual forces to make those who question anything to look like a nutjob, so be wary, but please PLEASE even if its a news topic, dont become annoying about his stuff, I would STRONGLY advise you keep things releated to Alex jones in this thread. PLEASE?
Lord_Kane: 1. oh knowing aussies, you are deep in it.

2. look fine you discovered Alex Jones, but I honestly believe is a plant by actual forces to make those who question anything to look like a nutjob, so be wary, but please PLEASE even if its a news topic, dont become annoying about his stuff, I would STRONGLY advise you keep things related to Alex jones in this thread. PLEASE?
I'm not trying to be annoying about this, as I said already. The only real deviation has been commenting on the 'handing the internet over' thread. I'm being scoffed for not knowing how the system works and I'm called an idiot, when instead there's a lot of other people and articles saying ICANN and the like could censor/shut down the internet. It's not the protocols that govern the problems/concerns, it's the laws and who manages them.

I keep citing the example that I don't memorize the IP addresses of Amazon, YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Etc etc, and I really doubt anyone does here either. But if those names get pulled, or the IP addresses even get pulled, or replacing the IP address going to another site it could be very problematic. Especially .gov and .mil sites being replaced could effectively be a large security risk.

Imagine FSF's site being replaced and then the Debian Linux distros they are pushing out suddenly have spyware and other, and no one knows a thing because it looks the same? That could happen with Ubuntu, FreeBSD, and a hundred other sites.

This is why I deviated, although certainly there's more information coming out.
Lord_Kane: 1. oh knowing aussies, you are deep in it.

2. look fine you discovered Alex Jones, but I honestly believe is a plant by actual forces to make those who question anything to look like a nutjob, so be wary, but please PLEASE even if its a news topic, dont become annoying about his stuff, I would STRONGLY advise you keep things related to Alex jones in this thread. PLEASE?
rtcvb32: I'm not trying to be annoying about this, as I said already. The only real deviation has been commenting on the 'handing the internet over' thread. I'm being scoffed for not knowing how the system works and I'm called an idiot, when instead there's a lot of other people and articles saying ICANN and the like could censor/shut down the internet. It's not the protocols that govern the problems/concerns, it's the laws and who manages them.

I keep citing the example that I don't memorize the IP addresses of Amazon, YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Etc etc, and I really doubt anyone does here either. But if those names get pulled, or the IP addresses even get pulled, or replacing the IP address going to another site it could be very problematic. Especially .gov and .mil sites being replaced could effectively be a large security risk.

Imagine FSF's site being replaced and then the Debian Linux distros they are pushing out suddenly have spyware and other, and no one knows a thing because it looks the same? That could happen with Ubuntu, FreeBSD, and a hundred other sites.

This is why I deviated, although certainly there's more information coming out.
Alright fair enough, but keep it in check.
rtcvb32:
Do your thing RT we still love you
Emachine9643: Do your thing RT we still love you
I've always loved him, as I do you, Pimp Kitty.
And to whomever is voting my posts up, I love you too.
Lord_Kane: Just leave him be, as long as he keeps his alex jones shit here, and still is a valuable and helpful poster elsewhere I am more then happy to let him continue.
Vainamoinen: I appreciate your attempt to keep the peace, I really do. However, the guy wants his own mere preaching thread in a discussion forum – much like infowars is, structurally, a platform of wildly contradicting conspiracy theory yet no dissent. And no, he sadly doesn't keep his crap just in here. You press this guy on any of the issues he himself raises and zero knowledge about the subject comes out, whether he replies or not. If he wants to have a discussion on a discussion forum, fine, I'm game. But the way this thread is evidently meant instead – the way you seem to understand it as well – it's advertisement. The "Never post any advertisements" kind that's mentioned in GOG's forum rules. I doubt I'll be posting in this thread much, because I'm actually on this community discussion forum for the community discussion, but this is still just random, not even Luckey-funded trolling.
So pitching ideas around that you don't agree with are not only delusional and immoral... it's also subversive advertisement? Ok, the next person who argues with me about global warming, I'm just going to have to assume that he has shares in Solar Power Companies. L to the motherfecking OL. Hey brother, welcome to the outer party.
That's how it always works with them. It's the only way they can continue. I know you've noticed that it's always "what if this happened" or "this is next" with them. They don't use credible sources, they don't make testable hypotheses; it's just eternally-moving goalposts. Now, since he posted more internet stuff and clearly doesn't know what he's on about, let me address it again.

rtcvb32: when instead there's a lot of other people and articles saying ICANN and the like could censor/shut down the internet. It's not the protocols that govern the problems/concerns, it's the laws and who manages them.

Except that you keep saying that ICANN will do this and that, and none of what you say can be true, much less is true. The example you cite is one of DNS, and good for you, because that's a clear indication that you're thinking about what people are telling you and folding it into your worldview. It's great to see that, though I wish you would have looked at a few of the other terms I recommended to you because they would help you understand this, too.

See, ICANN has nothing to do with changing the root DNS, so the example you give is moot. It's irrelevant. Currently, ICANN can only recommend changes, which then must be approved by the US Dep't of Commerce. Even if ICANN started recommending changes willy-nilly, those changes would only serve to cause US-based customers to use different name resolution; also, any credible threat to routing on the global internet would be a problem for all countries, so the narrative that letting China or Iran have a voice in name assignments is empty. Stakes are too high to let anyone go breaking it, so even if a few countries wanted to spite the US the rest of the world would be too busy yelling NIMBY. You also don't seem to understand how intranets connect to the internet or you would stop your truly laughable approach that .mil and .gov sites will be "replaced" and "create a large security risk."

Love your dire warnings about spyware in linux. Have you never heard of a [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SHA-2]value? There have been site spoofing attacks in the past; there has been traffic hijacking. It has nothing to do with who controls ICANN. And you know who would know that something's wrong in your test case? The hosting sites, users who take care to check software before running it, and the ISPs that send you traffic. Site hijacking is caught in minutes (sometimes seconds, for large, popular sites). Your notion that nobody would know is ridiculous, indeed.

Remember when you explained how the internet works except it was all wrong? I do. That's tough, since you've mentioned many times how you work with computers and that's your specialty. Remember when you said the US dollar was going to collapse today (27 Sept) and you would "remain afraid until my fears are unfounded and disproved...". One by one the ones that you've set goalposts for are disproved, yet you still post this stuff, from the same sources. It's about time for you to stop being so scared all the time, because everything you're afraid of is amply disproved.
Post edited September 27, 2016 by OneFiercePuppy
low rated
rtcvb32: 8<~~~
Nice work friend. You're providing a public service. While Alex Jones is far from perfect, it is a not a bad thing for those in the early stages of red pilling and gods know there's plenty of people on the Gog forums who need that and a lot of good people who appreciate what you're doing!

IMO it is just best to ignore the bullies and the trolls and their vile buffoonery. They're people with very very low awareness levels and little empathy for people, like yourself, who care. I've had quite the hairy, hoary experiences with one or two of these clowns in the Gog community myself and I can tell you right now it's not worth your time, just ignore the filth.

Keep up the good work and keep on fighting the good fight. Cheers! :^)
noncompliantgame: these clowns in the Gog community myself and I can tell you right now it's not worth your time, just ignore the filth.

Seriously? The guy keeps spamming the forum with nonsense, and you not only support this shit, but also call the people who attempt discussion and provide actuall arguments "filth"? Fuck me this place has become horrible. I mean, you can call me whatever you want - I was only ever making fun of this bullshit anyway, it's all you people deserve in my opinion, but show some respect to those who actually have enough patience and respect for you asshats to try and have a conversation with you.
Post edited September 27, 2016 by Breja
low rated
noncompliantgame: these clowns in the Gog community myself and I can tell you right now it's not worth your time, just ignore the filth.

Breja: Seriously? The guy keeps spamming the forum with nonsense, and you not only support this shit, but also call the people who attempt discussion and provide actuall arguments "filth"? Fuck me this place has become horrible. I mean, you can call me whatever you want - I was only ever making fun of this bullshit anyway, it's all you people deserve in my opinion, but show some respect to those who actually have the enough patience and respect for you asshats to try and have a conversation with you.
Cool it man. r u bullying or trolling him? Cos he doesn't deserve that. Discussion, debate and disagreement are an entirely different bucket of pate altogether. Yeah ... just cool it man. ;^)

EDIT - Furthermore, please don't edit my post and take it out of context to make it into something I did not say. That is very dishonest, dishonourable and unethical conduct. What I said:

"I've had quite the hairy, hoary experiences with one or two of these clowns [ie: bullies & trolls] in the Gog community myself and I can tell you right now it's not worth your time, just ignore the filth". And I stand by that statement.
Post edited September 27, 2016 by noncompliantgame
Just for disclosure in case some of you have missed it
I dislike alex jones, I think he is a con man and a demagogue, but thats not important to what I am about to say

While I have my dislike for him, I think people should be free to discuss and argue his points, but RTCVB32 and other Alex Jone fans, Can you guys just please, keep it contained to this thread? I mean this seems like the best place to prove or disprove what he spouts off about and keep it off of other parts of this forum like if you want to bring up what he said about a subject with a link to this thread and go "alex jones discussed this topic but go here to read and discuss what he said."

this will a) make the anti-alex jones crowd happy its contained and b) allow you guys to have mud wrestles about him and his topics.

what do you say? in the interests of peace and goodwill between humans?

Breja: Seriously? The guy keeps spamming the forum with nonsense, and you not only support this shit, but also call the people who attempt discussion and provide actuall arguments "filth"? Fuck me this place has become horrible. I mean, you can call me whatever you want - I was only ever making fun of this bullshit anyway, it's all you people deserve in my opinion, but show some respect to those who actually have enough patience and respect for you asshats to try and have a conversation with you.
Maybe you didn't realize, but ncg is a fucking )))douchebag(((.
low rated
Breja: Seriously? The guy keeps spamming the forum with nonsense, and you not only support this shit, but also call the people who attempt discussion and provide actuall arguments "filth"? Fuck me this place has become horrible. I mean, you can call me whatever you want - I was only ever making fun of this bullshit anyway, it's all you people deserve in my opinion, but show some respect to those who actually have enough patience and respect for you asshats to try and have a conversation with you.
budejovice: Maybe you didn't realize, but ncg is a fucking )))douchebag(((.
Aw ... :*( <<<<--- sarcasm (in case u needit pointed out to u).

Have we met?

BTW. The reverse triple parentheses are a good idea. ;^)