It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
It does not work for me. I've got at least two games on the list on Steam: The Witness & Witcher: Enhanced Edition. Both are not recognized. Are there restrictions? Maybe regional?
Finally worked for me, thanks GOG, keep up the good promos.
LiandriS: Having to keep my Steam account public is a deal breaker for me.
If that's the case: it sucks. Hopefully you can make it private and you could put it back on public if gog wishes to see you still have it. That's a possibility.

Kirin_Persus: Does it matter if your steam folder is NOT on the c drive? Will that make a difference to the search?
Absolutely not, the system doesn't scan your computer, it scans your public steam profile.
I finally managed to sync my accounts but a lot of games are not being recognized, is that normal ?

I have 3 games on Steam (Braid, Two Worlds & Bit Trip Runner) but none of them have been found :( !

Should i wait or is it definitely broken ?

Thanks.
At last it worked! I got my games. Thank you.
Pfft, no games found due to high demand. I hope they fix this thing before the time limit ends. I have 2-3 games in Steam that are in the GOG connect list.
Kirin_Persus: Does it matter if your steam folder is NOT on the c drive? Will that make a difference to the search?
It has nothing to do with your Steam folder. It looks up your Steam profile. It has to be public so it can see the games you own.
Konrad: Once you hit the add button, the games should be in your library – but I understand thats not the case, right? Since your accounts got connected you shouldn't lose the games or have to go through the queue again, so perhaps try again later when we're a bit less slammed with traffic.
mechmouse: I've connected, it displays 3 eligible games.
After clicking "Add 3 Games" i get this message

Looking for eligible games. Due to exceedingly high demand this may take up to several days, please check back later. Thank you for your patience.
Just saying : I've had this problem a couple of times. It worked the one time where I had un-ticked my games and re-selected them (the little square bottom right on the game's icon). No way to reproduce it, so, no way to know if it's a coincidence or not. But, just in case...
Matruchus: System is broken at the moment. Gog sent email to everybody to try again on friday.
neosapian: I received no such e-mail.
This is gog email from yesterday:

Hello,

We apologize if you're experiencing issues regarding GOG Connect. This is a newly-implemented feature, and we are currently working on fixing some issues:

1) Not all Steam games are recognized - please try conencting your Steam account again. If this doesn't work, please try again later.

2) Connecting accounts failed ("oops, something went wrong" - please try again later, as the server load might be too big currently.

3) The wrong language is displayed - we are working on this and will resolve the problem ASAP.

For any other issues, we still would suggest trying again on Friday.

If this did not help, or you have a different issue that wasn't listed above, please reply to this email and let us know.

Kind regards,
GOG.com Support
Post edited June 02, 2016 by Matruchus
VectorPrime: Pfft, no games found due to high demand. I hope they fix this thing before the time limit ends. I have 2-3 games in Steam that are in the GOG connect list.
I'm wondering if the "no games found" error is actually related to the high load. I know a number of people have been getting various other error messages, with some actually unable to link the accounts in the first place, but I'm actually having no direct error messages - it just claims that the games that I have on Steam (and not on GOG) are not there. I think I must have tried about 30-40 times over the course of a day. No dice.

I'm not going to make a big fuss about it as the games I have that can be imported to GOG I already have DRM-free on Humble, but I hope that I'll at least be able to import future titles.
Post edited June 02, 2016 by jamyskis

Looking for eligible games. Due to exceedingly high demand this may take up to several days, please check back later. Thank you for your patience.
Telika: Just saying : I've had this problem a couple of times. It worked the one time where I had un-ticked my games and re-selected them (the little square bottom right on the game's icon). No way to reproduce it, so, no way to know if it's a coincidence or not. But, just in case...
FWIW, I've had the same experience.

Telika: Just saying : I've had this problem a couple of times. It worked the one time where I had un-ticked my games and re-selected them (the little square bottom right on the game's icon). No way to reproduce it, so, no way to know if it's a coincidence or not. But, just in case...
I just tried it and it worked.
Which moves it from coincidence to carelessness.

If anyone else can make it work we can make it Enemy Fire.
It doesn't matter. After you issue your requests (1, connect your accounts, and 2, check for elegible games), it's just GOG and Steam servers talking to each other. Your computer plays no part in the process until the servers conversation is finished and then you get the result.
Konrad: Once you hit the add button, the games should be in your library – but I understand thats not the case, right? Since your accounts got connected you shouldn't lose the games or have to go through the queue again, so perhaps try again later when we're a bit less slammed with traffic.
It worked the 3rd time around :) Thank you for having taken the time to reply. Popularity-induced traffic troubles aside, I really love Connect.
neosapian: I received no such e-mail.
Matruchus: This is gog email from yesterday:

Hello,

We apologize if you're experiencing issues regarding GOG Connect. This is a newly-implemented feature, and we are currently working on fixing some issues:

1) Not all Steam games are recognized - please try conencting your Steam account again. If this doesn't work, please try again later.

2) Connecting accounts failed ("oops, something went wrong" - please try again later, as the server load might be too big currently.

3) The wrong language is displayed - we are working on this and will resolve the problem ASAP.

For any other issues, we still would suggest trying again on Friday.

If this did not help, or you have a different issue that wasn't listed above, please reply to this email and let us know.

Kind regards,
GOG.com Support
Thanks. I didn't get the email either.