It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All of everything is back, plus some new stuff.

It's the incredible, the amazing, the stunning Indie Piñata Grande Finale!

Welcome to the final blowout. It's 24 hours of every deal and Pinata so far, all to bring this weeklong event to its grande conclusion. Among these exceptional offers is the return of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - now in an all-new, totally improved Unreal Engine 4 <span class="bold">Redux</span> edition. There's the most delicious combination of words in gaming, also known as Sunless Sea, and of course - there is a handful of completely new Piñatas so you can keep on whackin' on!

What is the Indie Piñata?
The Indie Piñata is a whacky gaming sale brought to you by Crunching Koalas and GOG.com, a weeklong celebration of diverse indie games - organised to help gamers (you) discover great indie titles without breaking the bank. Instead, we'll break the Piñata! A lot.

There's so much stuff.
There's stuff alright, with plenty of video game stuffing.
We've got a hefty selection of deals up to 80% off - all indies, all highly recommended - this includes titles like Kerbal Space Program (-33%), NEO Scavenger (-50%), Legend of Grimrock 2 (-75%), and MouseCraft (-80%), so that you can pick and choose what you play (but it's probably best to get them all just in case).

Whack your Piñata!
If you're fond of surprises, for $3 (or your local equivalent), you can grab your own 100% whackable Piñata and find a random indie wonder inside - handpicked by us and Crunching Koalas. The Piñata can include games anywhere from $9.99 to $44.99, so there's a deal (and a satisfying POP) behind every swing - and we’ll be ready to congratulate those of you who show off your discounted gains on Twitter with the hashtag #IndiePinata!

The Promo and Piñata include a completely separate batch of games, so there's plenty of variety and surprises - we'll also rotate the Promo and Piñata lineup after three days, just so that things don't get too stale. The Indie Piñata promo will last until 9/18/2015, 9:59AM GMT. Just remember - check yourself, before you whack yourself.
Batter up!

Stream watch:

It's the Indie Piñata at , as well! We&rsquo;re celebrating with tons of special promo streams. [url=https://www.gog.com/news/coming_up_on_twitchtvgogcom]Check out the schedule to know what’s going on over the weekend, and follow our channel for 4-6 hours of awesome, daily gaming content!
real.geizterfahr: All of that is about refunds due to technical issues with the game. What we're talking about is your "Withdrawel Right", specified under point 6.7d of the GOG user agreement:
huN73R: Oh, you're right. I just assumed this would be applicable in that case.

How many games can you ask for money back? We're humans here, so there's no hard numbers. If it seems like you're exploiting us, we'll let you know and tell you that this will be your final refund offer from us.
huN73R: I assumed buying many pinatas and refunding all which are not in your favor to be exploiting the system which that rule prohibits But I understand your point.
yes and no

No:
cause the easy way would be returning the pinata amount to store credit this way the money stays available to GoG in a way cause it can be spent on GoG only.
so 10 pinatas would return 26.90 in euros in store credits

Yes :

if they return the 'hard cash' to you, cause then you might spend it at mc donalds or wherever :D
and the money would not flow back to GoG.
so basically there is a solution to almost, and i say almost any problem :D

anyways i stick to buy as gift from now on , this way if i dont have the game and I like it i can gift it to myself
if i dont like or just cant play it (3d, motions/photosensitivity/ weird noises and more like that)

gonna try one more i am curious to see what i will get, i think this will be the least best pinata
okay here goes ...
I got Volgarr the viking:)
Whack! I got Outlast. Have it already on steam. Good game and good discount. But would have loved to get something I don't have yet.
deleted
low rated
Fairfox: Eh, if anybody gets a second copy of Gods Will Be Watching hit me up (not literally, although...). Interesting to learn about the refund system. I'm guessing it's also down to the rep's own interpretation; who knows.
Scammer.
deleted
sexapl: I got Volgarr the viking:)
I'm hoping Vulgar the Viking will be released one day. You know, one of those Nordic inventions which will not only be fun to play, but get you agitated in the process of free speech.
CMOT70: Shadow Warrior 2013....booyaah!
i have it aswell....
i should have bought all pinatas as a gift this way i could trade or give it away
maybe i can ask support to change it to a gift

i also have jazzpunk , dust: an elysian tail, legend of grimrock these games will only collect dust
(3d games)

gods will be watching is weird but seems to be a flat 2d game so i keep that one

blackwell bundle was bought as a gift, (i allready own that and am playing it)
if i buy i buy it as a gift on pinata sales this way the game will get a owner that will play it.

its a kind of pity to leave it unused while others might have fun with it.
so i am gonna contact support and ask if they can giftcode these games for me.
low rated
Tauto: Scammer.
Fairfox: Doesn't a scammer have to, like, scam, as opposed to ask? lolz

Anyways, this is nes400, right? You already hoodwinked a game out of me :'(.
No,not nes.Ask or Beg,same thing to me.
Emob78: Yes, but the more important question is did yours cost you more than $3.00 a swing?
HereForTheBeer: We're married, so I've been paying for 24+ years and will continue to pay until one night she kills me in my sleep.
Married 24+ years, eh? I would say that probably translates in Spanish to sexo muerto.
HereForTheBeer: We're married, so I've been paying for 24+ years and will continue to pay until one night she kills me in my sleep.
Emob78: Married 24+ years, eh? I would say that probably translates in Spanish to sexo muerto.
Hoping to get some tonight since I leave in the morning for the first of three back-to-back one-week biz trips. Good chance I won't be able to get home on the weekends so I'm going to play that card to its fullest. It'll be similar to the young men of WWII trying to get a bit before they head out for war.
deleted
Post edited September 12, 2015 by Fairfox
Two pinatas, and I got Shadow Warrior 2013 and Blackwell Bundle - pretty happy with that!

Shall I try for a third? ;)
I wish I knew that the list of Indie games would be dominated by light-on-plot puzzle/adventure games. I gave it three tries and each time it was more of the same.

If there had been just one strategy or RPG game in the mix, or at least something with a compelling story, I'd be a lot happier with the outcome; those are the kinds of games I like to play, which is something that should have been pretty easy for GOG to figure out by looking at what was already in my library.

Was it just a coincidence that I got three games in a genre I don't like to play, or is that most of what's actually in the random selection? I barely consider them games, they're more like B-grade visual novels with some pointing and clicking.
low rated
Tauto: No,not nes.Ask or Beg,same thing to me.
Fairfox: Ah, okay. I guess you've decided to reinvent the English language. W00t!

Edit: Please don't be gunsynd. Australian, chip on his shoulder and general irrational behaviour about "scammers", etc. What a horrible fall, if so.
The only comeback you clowns have is calling me gunsynd or nes.Hiding the fact that you are begging for a game.
Why lower your standards to beg for a game?