It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All of everything is back, plus some new stuff.

It's the incredible, the amazing, the stunning Indie Piñata Grande Finale!

Welcome to the final blowout. It's 24 hours of every deal and Pinata so far, all to bring this weeklong event to its grande conclusion. Among these exceptional offers is the return of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - now in an all-new, totally improved Unreal Engine 4 <span class="bold">Redux</span> edition. There's the most delicious combination of words in gaming, also known as Sunless Sea, and of course - there is a handful of completely new Piñatas so you can keep on whackin' on!

What is the Indie Piñata?
The Indie Piñata is a whacky gaming sale brought to you by Crunching Koalas and GOG.com, a weeklong celebration of diverse indie games - organised to help gamers (you) discover great indie titles without breaking the bank. Instead, we'll break the Piñata! A lot.

There's so much stuff.
There's stuff alright, with plenty of video game stuffing.
We've got a hefty selection of deals up to 80% off - all indies, all highly recommended - this includes titles like Kerbal Space Program (-33%), NEO Scavenger (-50%), Legend of Grimrock 2 (-75%), and MouseCraft (-80%), so that you can pick and choose what you play (but it's probably best to get them all just in case).

Whack your Piñata!
If you're fond of surprises, for $3 (or your local equivalent), you can grab your own 100% whackable Piñata and find a random indie wonder inside - handpicked by us and Crunching Koalas. The Piñata can include games anywhere from $9.99 to $44.99, so there's a deal (and a satisfying POP) behind every swing - and we’ll be ready to congratulate those of you who show off your discounted gains on Twitter with the hashtag #IndiePinata!

The Promo and Piñata include a completely separate batch of games, so there's plenty of variety and surprises - we'll also rotate the Promo and Piñata lineup after three days, just so that things don't get too stale. The Indie Piñata promo will last until 9/18/2015, 9:59AM GMT. Just remember - check yourself, before you whack yourself.
Batter up!

Stream watch:

It's the Indie Piñata at , as well! We&rsquo;re celebrating with tons of special promo streams. [url=https://www.gog.com/news/coming_up_on_twitchtvgogcom]Check out the schedule to know what’s going on over the weekend, and follow our channel for 4-6 hours of awesome, daily gaming content!
very cool promo GOG with a coolest bug ever:

got Gods Will Be Watching: Special Edition , because I only had Special Edition Upgrade :D
phaolo: Damn, I'm not sure about the piñatas.. the last time I got crap..
Also, I already own many good titles in the tracking list.
On monday new games will be offered in the Piñatas
deonast: Tried my luck one too many times. Got
Republique
Lumino City
then the last one was
Machinarium Collector's Edition (gift code) guess I owned all the rest. I didn't notice a warning before buying, unless it was really small print :)

Still since today is a day for giving, I have a copy of Machinarium Collector's Edition for a lucky camper

certificate 8F35B-62E85-444D9-8CD52

http://www.gog.com/redeem to redeem it
Yeah I got it too, but not on gog so I can't even gift it... :P

Not too keen on trying again...
Matruchus: A stupid question but I guess it needs answering. Can the games from the Pinata sale be refunded if we don't like what we get? That has not been explained in the info department of the sale.
I think the same "if you haven't downloaded the game" policy applies as always.
Tried two piñatas and my normal luck applied - FTL and Guacamelee. -.- Seems like Republique and Lumino City aren't that uncommon in this round, but will continue to elude me.
deonast: Still since today is a day for giving, I have a copy of Machinarium Collector's Edition for a lucky camper
I used it (though I believe you could see as much), so thank you for being generous and putting it out there.
OK, 5€ for games I already had elsewhere.

I tried, I got burned, I'll refrain from now on. :P
bouhjt 4 Pinatas - Paypal took the money and got - nothing? So where are my 4 games?
Knowing my terrible luck I'll surely get something that I have absolutely no interest in, but good for those that got some really neat games from their piñatas. :)
I hope you're all happy.

that Insomnia thread bubbled up again and everyone was talking about that and now look. now there's another sale. I may do the pinata but that's it! I'm switching to play games mode for a while for Steam and you.
GOG.com: Mystery Games for $3 and deals up to 80% off.
There are some typos in the info on the front page that you might want to fix:

The English text says: "games anywhere from -$9.99 to -$44.99". (Should be "from $9.99 to $44.99".)
The German text begins with: "EJede Indie-Pinata kostet". (Should be "Jede" without the "E".)
also having the pinata react to mouse hits was a missed opportunity.
phaolo: Damn, I'm not sure about the piñatas.. the last time I got crap..
Also, I already own many good titles in the tracking list.
born3088: On monday new games will be offered in the Piñatas
Yeah, I'll maybe check it then.
Money saved for now :P
johnnygoging: also having the pinata react to mouse hits was a missed opportunity.
Lol indeed, I even clicked it various times to be sure :' )
Post edited September 11, 2015 by phaolo
fronzelneekburm: [...]

Funny how back when we had the Irish promo, the system would notice and warn you if your order contained something you already own.

NO! It will not! Consider yourselves warned!
That sucks, and is definitely misleading. Not cool, GOG, not cool at all.
asb: Will the Pinata ever give you something you already own, without telling you before checkout?
Johny.: Under "More info" button you can find the info:

What if I own all the games in the Piñata?

We're making sure that you only find games that you don't have yet. But if you already own every game hidden in the Piñata, we'll convert your spare copies to a gift.
In previous "try your luck"-campaigns you could see if you already owned the games on checkout.

If you add this, I will consider buying.