It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All of everything is back, plus some new stuff.

It's the incredible, the amazing, the stunning Indie Piñata Grande Finale!

Welcome to the final blowout. It's 24 hours of every deal and Pinata so far, all to bring this weeklong event to its grande conclusion. Among these exceptional offers is the return of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - now in an all-new, totally improved Unreal Engine 4 <span class="bold">Redux</span> edition. There's the most delicious combination of words in gaming, also known as Sunless Sea, and of course - there is a handful of completely new Piñatas so you can keep on whackin' on!

What is the Indie Piñata?
The Indie Piñata is a whacky gaming sale brought to you by Crunching Koalas and GOG.com, a weeklong celebration of diverse indie games - organised to help gamers (you) discover great indie titles without breaking the bank. Instead, we'll break the Piñata! A lot.

There's so much stuff.
There's stuff alright, with plenty of video game stuffing.
We've got a hefty selection of deals up to 80% off - all indies, all highly recommended - this includes titles like Kerbal Space Program (-33%), NEO Scavenger (-50%), Legend of Grimrock 2 (-75%), and MouseCraft (-80%), so that you can pick and choose what you play (but it's probably best to get them all just in case).

Whack your Piñata!
If you're fond of surprises, for $3 (or your local equivalent), you can grab your own 100% whackable Piñata and find a random indie wonder inside - handpicked by us and Crunching Koalas. The Piñata can include games anywhere from $9.99 to $44.99, so there's a deal (and a satisfying POP) behind every swing - and we’ll be ready to congratulate those of you who show off your discounted gains on Twitter with the hashtag #IndiePinata!

The Promo and Piñata include a completely separate batch of games, so there's plenty of variety and surprises - we'll also rotate the Promo and Piñata lineup after three days, just so that things don't get too stale. The Indie Piñata promo will last until 9/18/2015, 9:59AM GMT. Just remember - check yourself, before you whack yourself.
Batter up!

Stream watch:

It's the Indie Piñata at , as well! We&rsquo;re celebrating with tons of special promo streams. [url=https://www.gog.com/news/coming_up_on_twitchtvgogcom]Check out the schedule to know what’s going on over the weekend, and follow our channel for 4-6 hours of awesome, daily gaming content!
must resist the gambling temptation!
apehater: must resist the gambling temptation!
OK, there's a chance you'll get one of Daedalic's adventure-game-mill porcelain swimmers. That should be plenty of incentive to resist.

GOG shouldn't even carry that company's products, they are that bad.
apehater: must resist the gambling temptation!
GamingVeteran: OK, there's a chance you'll get one of Daedalic's adventure-game-mill porcelain swimmers. That should be plenty of incentive to resist.

GOG shouldn't even carry that company's products, they are that bad.
Wow, Daedelic hate for everyone. Plenty to go around. :D
There's one good thing about Daedelic, which is that I get to exercise my virtuoso acumen in toilet euphemism while describing the rectal vomit they call products.
Pinata sale isn't really my thing, especially only limiited to indie titles, but it's all good.To each their own.My fav sale is definitely the Insomnia Sale.Hope that comes around asap again.But also looking forward to the next batch of offers in this sale.Hope it also includes some movies/docs.Those should fly under indie.
Post edited September 13, 2015 by ALH
is there a list that has what titles could be found inside the pinata?
ashley2ashes: is there a list that has what titles could be found inside the pinata?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indie_pinata_tracking_thread
Post edited September 13, 2015 by HornyRhino
I got a rock. :P
Tried twice. Got two games I already own. Only not the GOG versions, so I can't gift them. That'll teach me to gamble.
I got 'gods will be watching' anygod?
Post edited September 13, 2015 by Cavenagh
Dreadjaws: Tried twice. Got two games I already own. Only not the GOG versions, so I can't gift them. That'll teach me to gamble.
If you haven't downloaded the games yet then you can contact support to turn them into gift codes.
Cavenagh: I got 'gods will be watching' anygod?
I've played a small bit of it (I also got it on the only piñata I bought but a short time prior I bought it DRM free elsewhere) and like it. What I didn't realize (though reviews do point this out, as I discovered) is that the game involves a heavy time management element that makes it (likely) more difficult than it would ever be without it (thankfully there's other modes of play available where it isn't present, but some of them really stretch the definition of it remaining a game when you have very little interaction/involvement with what goes on).
Cavenagh: I got 'gods will be watching' anygod?
TheMonkofDestiny: I've played a small bit of it (I also got it on the only piñata I bought but a short time prior I bought it DRM free elsewhere) and like it. What I didn't realize (though reviews do point this out, as I discovered) is that the game involves a heavy time management element that makes it (likely) more difficult than it would ever be without it (thankfully there's other modes of play available where it isn't present, but some of them really stretch the definition of it remaining a game when you have very little interaction/involvement with what goes on).
Thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated.

All the best

+1

PS I said 'anygod' was trying to use a pun lol, ***FAIL***
Post edited September 13, 2015 by Cavenagh
Had another poke, got 'MACHINARIUM COLLECTOR'S EDITION'
Cavenagh: Had another poke, got 'MACHINARIUM COLLECTOR'S EDITION'
Everyone gets Machinarium. And Randal's Monday ;)
Post edited September 13, 2015 by real.geizterfahr