It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Cognition was already split up but with different pictures.
Now it all has the same picture except with episode 1 etc under the picture. O_o
I saw this!

It looks awful now :( I hope we get the different pictures back. I love my GoG shelf looking snazzy!
Post edited March 16, 2015 by KaneTheGoth
With the unbundling of games (which I actually think is a great idea for saving space on your HDD when you only want to play one game in a bundle), we REALLY need better sorting of our shelves in the library. With such a large library of games now, it is always a pain to move games around in the library. We really need folders and more pre-set ways to sort our games in the library. Folders would be especially useful as it would allow us to create our own "bundles" on the store page for an easier, less cluttered setup.

For instance, we should be able to "Sort by" multiple fields at once, or only one field similar to how it works when searching for games in the main store. We should be able to sort our shelves by:

- Developer, Original Release Date
- Genre, Original Release Date
- Removed Games, Original release date
- Games series, Original release date...

and other ways like this. There should really be functionality akin to MaGOG built into the shelf and the GOG.com website:
http://www.an-ovel.com/pages/magog.php

Also, having extras duplicated between each game that is in a bundle will definitely make it more of a pain to back-up only unique content since by adding each games DL+extras you would automatically get a bunch of duplicated content added into the GOG Installer.
DCT: I don't see what the big issue is here?
budejovice: The big deal for me is that this is part of the countdown to Galaxy, which is going to drive people (mostly just the people I like) from the site en masse, to be replaced by steam kids...
Your logic astounds me. You have any evidence outside of conjecture and typical "omg, I am done with this site" posts that this is going to be the case? if not then it's typical overreactions to change like I have seen time and time again on this site since I first started here. I seen it with the introduction of newer titles, I seen it with the introduction of regional pricing, I seen it with the announcement of GOG galaxy and you know what sure some have left at least the forums but I don't see Steam kids here despite all the claims that this was going to happen with 100% certainty every other time GOG made some changes and I really doubt it's going to change. Why? simple these Steam kids as you call them are steam loyalists they want everything on Steam and rarely will go outside of the store that Gabe built they are the type of people who refuse to grab a free bundle unless it has a steam key attached. So I think we will be fine.

But you know what if people want to overreact and leave, fine. Just means we will have less overreacting posts to scroll past.
high rated
budejovice: The big deal for me is that this is part of the countdown to Galaxy, which is going to drive people (mostly just the people I like) from the site en masse, to be replaced by steam kids...
DCT: Your logic astounds me. You have any evidence outside of conjecture and typical "omg, I am done with this site" posts that this is going to be the case? if not then it's typical overreactions to change like I have seen time and time again on this site since I first started here. I seen it with the introduction of newer titles, I seen it with the introduction of regional pricing, I seen it with the announcement of GOG galaxy and you know what sure some have left at least the forums but I don't see Steam kids here despite all the claims that this was going to happen with 100% certainty every other time GOG made some changes and I really doubt it's going to change. Why? simple these Steam kids as you call them are steam loyalists they want everything on Steam and rarely will go outside of the store that Gabe built they are the type of people who refuse to grab a free bundle unless it has a steam key attached. So I think we will be fine.

But you know what if people want to overreact and leave, fine. Just means we will have less overreacting posts to scroll past.
I don't expect anyone to miss us dinosaurs, least of all GOG, but I'm also not going to grant your wish to go quietly.
low rated
DCT: Your logic astounds me. You have any evidence outside of conjecture and typical "omg, I am done with this site" posts that this is going to be the case? if not then it's typical overreactions to change like I have seen time and time again on this site since I first started here. I seen it with the introduction of newer titles, I seen it with the introduction of regional pricing, I seen it with the announcement of GOG galaxy and you know what sure some have left at least the forums but I don't see Steam kids here despite all the claims that this was going to happen with 100% certainty every other time GOG made some changes and I really doubt it's going to change. Why? simple these Steam kids as you call them are steam loyalists they want everything on Steam and rarely will go outside of the store that Gabe built they are the type of people who refuse to grab a free bundle unless it has a steam key attached. So I think we will be fine.

budejovice: I don't expect anyone to miss us dinosaurs, least of all GOG, but I'm also not going to grant your wish to go quietly.
Hey you want to waste your time complaining about stupid crap and overreact by all means be my guest. It's not like I am the one who is going to look silly.

Oh and by the way I am more of a dinosaur then you are, I am just abit more sensible.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by DCT
budejovice: I don't expect anyone to miss us dinosaurs, least of all GOG, but I'm also not going to grant your wish to go quietly.
DCT: Hey you want to waste your time complaining about stupid crap and overreact by all means be my guest. It's not like I am the one who is going to look silly.
Deal.

DCT: Oh and by the way I am more of a dinosaur then you are, I am just abit more sensible.
Not totally sure how you arrived at that calculation with zero prior interactions with me, but I shall defer to your sensibility.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by budejovice
Oh FFS!
I just recently finished downloading all my GOG games. Now I am going to have to re download many of them.
Anyway, as long as Galaxy will remain optional, I don't mind that much.
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but for Cognition, I've got 2 Episode fours, but no Episode 3.
low rated
DCT: Oh and by the way I am more of a dinosaur then you are, I am just abit more sensible.
budejovice: Not totally sure how you arrived at that calculation with zero prior interactions with me, but I shall defer to your sensibility.
Simple really, I am not the one getting all bothered and worked up to such extremes to them just breaking up bundled games, since I been around long enough to realize that there are far more important things to get worked up and be upset over.

That's how I came to that conclusion. Like I said pretty simple.
Yikes, I'm actually not too keen on the idea of unbundled games. If anything, I wish you'd bundle them!

Currently I have over 220 games already and I wouldn't mind if the library showed categories, rather than an even LONGER list of games.

Please tell me that this "unbundling" does not mean an even longer list :(
budejovice: Not totally sure how you arrived at that calculation with zero prior interactions with me, but I shall defer to your sensibility.
DCT: Simple really, I am not the one getting all bothered and worked up to such extremes to them just breaking up bundled games, since I been around long enough to realize that there are far more important things to get worked up and be upset over.

That's how I came to that conclusion. Like I said pretty simple.
You win. Here's my pat on the back for GOG. Well done!

Going straight to GG to install some more stuff with clients...
Post edited March 16, 2015 by budejovice
DCT: That's how I came to that presumption. Like I said pretty condescending.
Fixed that for ya.
wanderer_27: Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but for Cognition, I've got 2 Episode fours, but no Episode 3.
your partially correct the box for Episode 3 is labeled as Episode 4 but when you click on it, it's listed as Episode 3 not sure if it's the episode 3 installer but more then likely is.
Also, I don't see Alone in the Dark on the split list, so I'm not sure if it will be split into 1, 2 & 3.
DCT: That's how I came to that presumption. Like I said pretty condescending.
IAmSinistar: Let me be a smart ass for ya.
Fixed :)
Also I may be condescending but it doesn't mean it's not true. being upset or not being happy with something is one thing fine but in the grand scheme of things it's stupid and childish to get all worked up over it like that and decide to leave because they are what spliting up the bundles. Sorry but that is as stupid as people getting all bothered and acting like the franchise is dead and talking about boycotting for all to hear because there was a Black storm trooper and a claymore lightsaber in the teaser for the next Star Wars.

I'm sorry but if people put that much rage and effort in to real problems, we wouldn't have half the damn messes we have now. Maybe it's because I am older, have kids and live in a state run by a dumb ass who cares more to kissing up to NYC then the rest of the state in a country run by equal to greater dumb asses who only care about sucking up to big corporations and party lines but be that as it may and as pretentious as it sounds it's none the less true.