It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RottenRotz: Why are there two spots for System Shock in my library?Why arent they bundeled together and original offered as a bonus like similar games?it was mess before but now its..i dont know anymore
They've done this for several games already. For example, Tie Fighter now has three individual entries in the library (1994 floppy version; 1995 Collector's CD version; 1998 Windows version), while Jedi Knight 1 and its expansion are also separate.

Personally, I prefer this approach over hiding the alternative versions away in the bonus materials, especially in the case of System Shock.
RottenRotz: Why are there two spots for System Shock in my library?Why arent they bundeled together and original offered as a bonus like similar games?it was mess before but now its..i dont know anymore
That's how it is for most games that have different versions now. Though a few still only have other versions in the bonus goodies. (Like Earth 2140)
InfraSuperman: They've done this for several games already. For example, Tie Fighter now has three individual entries in the library (1994 floppy version; 1995 Collector's CD version; 1998 Windows version), while Jedi Knight 1 and its expansion are also separate.

Personally, I prefer this approach over hiding the alternative versions away in the bonus materials, especially in the case of System Shock.
Thanks.it would be better if this kind of stuff was optional though
Because you can't install and launch game extras through Galaxy.
Games\versions added as 'extras' are not supported - just provided 'as is'.
Thiev: Games\versions added as 'extras' are not supported - just provided 'as is'.
thanks for reply.i understand your reason,just think its a mess to see two or three cover of same game.would be nice if they were at least different box art :)
Yeah, it's been quite some months since the unbundle and we still have identical game covers. Duke Nukem 1 has the DN2 cover instead of this:

https://3drealms.com/catalog/duke-nukem-1_24/

Larry 1 & 6 should also have different covers for the CGA/EGA and the VGA versions. It just makes sense. The same for Megarace 1+2 and others. Sure, there is time to fix them. I hope we'll see them soon enough. :)
Post edited October 05, 2015 by kneekoo
high rated
Hey, just a casual GOG buyer checking in to say I will not be buying any more of these unbundled titles on GOG if I can help it.

I currently have 97 games on my account(annoyingly many of them are just unbundled expansions), and the change from what my library used to be, before this whole process started, has been nothing but unpleasant. I don't want to manually install 4 separate "games" when I could just do it from one installer instead.

I'll be taking my business elsewhere for anthologies and games that include multiple expansions until this is addressed. Hopefully the staff here decide to open their ears to the criticism some day.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by Sylenall
high rated
Sylenall: Hey, just a casual GOG buyer checking in to say I will not be buying any more of these unbundled titles on GOG if I can help it.

I currently have 97 games on my account(annoyingly many of them are just unbundled expansions), and the change from what my library used to be, before this whole process started, has been nothing but unpleasant. I don't want to manually install 4 separate "games" when I could just do it from one installer instead.

I'll be taking my business elsewhere for anthologies and games that include multiple expansions until this is addressed. Hopefully the staff here decide to open their ears to the criticism some day.
I doubt they will. My impression is that they'll just streamline the ability to rapidly trigger unattended installs for batches of games in GOG Galaxy and call it fixed. (What? You want to install multiple games at once and you don't want to do it via a Steam-like client with no Linux version? Blasphemy!)