It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Okay, now the new "feature" is no manual arrangement at all? Meh.
No manual arrangement of library is bullshit. It's one of the features i liked the most out of GOG over other services like Steam.
First, the unbundling, now this. I have 400+ games in my library now, and i cannot even arrange them on my own logic as i used to be. Now it just looks like a giant mess.
I BEG people to massively sign the feature requests to bring back manual sorting:
- http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/keep_or_bring_back_manual_sorting

And: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/galaxy/manual_sorting

And my very own request to add an option to allow people bundle/unbundle games at will:
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/give_users_an_option_to_bundleunbundle_games

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/galaxy/give_users_an_option_to_bundleunbundle_games_1

Please, let GOG know that those are features that we WANT, or they won't care at all. Massively requesting such things is the only way.
One thing I'm finding particularly useful right now is the TAG feature. I've made a "MIGHT & MAGIC" tag, a "DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS" tag, and other similar ones, then went and tagged all of the relevant games. Then I can click on the TAG filter to see just that group of games, effectively "bundling" them together into one view. I don't have to download all 3/5/10 of the games in a bundle simultaneously just to play one of them however. This is a great feature addition, requested much earlier in this thread and it works great.

Anyone else come up with useful ways to use the tags?
high rated
Logged in and noticed 1) Where's all the nice box art and the lovely wooden shelf? Gone! and 2) Why is there no longer any manual arrangement? Like a previous poster said: bullshit. Games like Myst and Riven, I still want to have Riven under M with the other Myst games. I loved the fact that you could manually arrange your games. Please restore, and restore so they look like game boxes again.

But I loved the unbundling of games.
almodovien: Logged in and noticed 1) Where's all the nice box art and the lovely wooden shelf? Gone! and 2) Why is there no longer any manual arrangement? Like a previous poster said: bullshit. Games like Myst and Riven, I still want to have Riven under M with the other Myst games. I loved the fact that you could manually arrange your games. Please restore, and restore so they look like game boxes again.

I didn't suggest to eliminate the unbundling, just to allow people to bundle/unbundle games at will. As for myself, i like to be able to download all the games of a series in a bundle. It saved me time. Being able to freely switch between bundled/unbundled games would be really helpful in managing more freely the library. And it wouldn't disappoint anybody, allowing everyone to do what they would like with the library.
almodovien: Logged in and noticed 1) Where's all the nice box art and the lovely wooden shelf? Gone! and 2) Why is there no longer any manual arrangement? Like a previous poster said: bullshit. Games like Myst and Riven, I still want to have Riven under M with the other Myst games. I loved the fact that you could manually arrange your games. Please restore, and restore so they look like game boxes again.

Shendue: I didn't suggest to eliminate the unbundling, just to allow people to bundle/unbundle games at will. As for myself, i like to be able to download all the games of a series in a bundle. It saved me time. Being able to freely switch between bundled/unbundled games would be really helpful in managing more freely the library. And it wouldn't disappoint anybody, allowing everyone to do what they would like with the library.
Yes I agree. I just meant to point out I loved the unbundling of games. But I agree, you should be able to choose if you want to unbundle a game or not.
[bad english]
Mysteries of the Sith is expansion (simple, not standalone). Why unbundled this expansion?
Post edited May 29, 2015 by FShamorgin
FShamorgin: [bad english]
Mysteries of the Sith is expansion (simple, not standalone). Why unbundled this expansion?
Actually, it is standalone.
Post edited May 29, 2015 by Grargar
FShamorgin: [bad english]
Grargar: Actually, it is standalone.
Really?
http://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/37638-star-wars-jedi-knight-mysteries-of-the-sith-windows-other.jpg
Post edited May 29, 2015 by FShamorgin
Really. You can just install and play Mysteries of the Sith, without bothering with Dark Forces 2 at all.
Post edited May 29, 2015 by Grargar
Creatures Exodus is listed as unbundled but it is not possible to download separated games.
SLP2000: Creatures Exodus is listed as unbundled but it is not possible to download separated games.
I think they forgot to unbundle it.
high rated
Grargar: I think they forgot to unbundle it.
Good thing that you posted in this thread then.
Creatures Exodus is not unbundled and will not be. Docking Station is included in the main installer.
Thiev: [..]
Hey, what's the progress of the unbundling? (+ name fixing)
HypersomniacLive: Good thing that you posted in this thread then.
Oh well. Seems like they made a mistake. ^^