It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

abr_alex: My game count just went up by 3. 2 of these were unbundled Alone in the Dark 2&3. What was the trird?
mrkgnao: Nothing recent, but perhaps you only got Shadow Warrior 2013 now?
No, and I failed to find the new title manually. Haven't applied for Shadow Warrior at all.
Post edited May 16, 2015 by abr_alex
mrkgnao: Nothing recent, but perhaps you only got Shadow Warrior 2013 now?
abr_alex: No, and I failed to find the new title manually. Haven't applied for Shadow Warrior at all.
Maybe it's the expansion of Dark Forces 2, Mysteries of the Sith?
Post edited May 16, 2015 by Grargar
high rated
Thinking that the Unbundling was done, i rearranged muy games again in manual mode. Today i came back, saw the changes and... manual order is gone, and its not coming back.

Great. More effort wasted on this useless thing.

So all this "Galaxy is optional" was a lie from the beginning. The "Try galaxy" thing is everywere and now my web account is going to look, and be used like Galaxy. Great (x2).
high rated
leonardrhine: Thinking that the Unbundling was done, i rearranged muy games again in manual mode. Today i came back, saw the changes and... manual order is gone, and its not coming back.

So all this "Galaxy is optional" was a lie from the beginning. The "Try galaxy" thing is everywere and now my web account is going to look, and be used like Galaxy. Great (x2).
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/community_feature_request_hide_button
leonardrhine: Thinking that the Unbundling was done, i rearranged muy games again in manual mode. Today i came back, saw the changes and... manual order is gone, and its not coming back.

HypersomniacLive: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/community_feature_request_hide_button
Wow ! Thank you.
abr_alex: No, and I failed to find the new title manually. Haven't applied for Shadow Warrior at all.
Grargar: Maybe it's the expansion of Dark Forces 2, Mysteries of the Sith?
It seems you're right. It was bundled with the main game before and marked as a DLC (though there was no such term back then ;). Thanks!
Post edited May 16, 2015 by abr_alex
Ok, my library looks very different now.... I think I preferred the old look in this case. but it's not that big a deal I guess, my only request is if you are going to take away the option of sorting games manually can you please add an option to sort them by series and not just by date or title?

Some games it doesn't matter like the Blackwell series, but others like The Longest journey and Dreamfall games end up nowhere near each other...
It really irks me that the first games in certain unbundled series (Alone in the Dark, Tomb Raider) are suffixed with a '1'. It's not Alone in the Dark 1, it's Alone in the Dark!

I know, it's a minor thing, but it's one of my pet hates...
tronsuser: It really irks me that the first games in certain unbundled series (Alone in the Dark, Tomb Raider) are suffixed with a '1'. It's not Alone in the Dark 1, it's Alone in the Dark!

I know, it's a minor thing, but it's one of my pet hates...
It's typically done because the default sorting algorithms used for things are too stupid to sort the shortest string first, so you have to give it a number to get it to appear at the beginning rather than the end.

Given the mess GOG makes of sorting anyway, I don't know why it's done here.

(The proper solution is to use an implementation of what's known as either "natural sort" or "human sort" like Windows Explorer does)
JudasIscariot: Not planning on it :)
Can we have 2 copies of Fallout and Dragonsphere on our shelves? It'd be nice to have that for redundancy purposes just to be on the safe side. I can file a wishlist for it if you like.

:)
JudasIscariot: Not planning on it :)
skeletonbow: Can we have 2 copies of Fallout and Dragonsphere on our shelves? It'd be nice to have that for redundancy purposes just to be on the safe side. I can file a wishlist for it if you like.

Nyet :P
skeletonbow: Can we have 2 copies of Fallout and Dragonsphere on our shelves? It'd be nice to have that for redundancy purposes just to be on the safe side. I can file a wishlist for it if you like.

JudasIscariot: Nyet :P
Ok, in that case... Now that GOG.com is in the publishing business and acquiring rights for some old classic games, is there any chance of getting the source code for Dragonsphere and maybe making an expansion pack or using the game engine as a basis for Dragonsphere 2? Just an idea!
JudasIscariot: Nyet :P
skeletonbow: Ok, in that case... Now that GOG.com is in the publishing business and acquiring rights for some old classic games, is there any chance of getting the source code for Dragonsphere and maybe making an expansion pack or using the game engine as a basis for Dragonsphere 2? Just an idea!
You'd have to ask Night Dive/Retroism about that as it's their IP :)
JudasIscariot: You'd have to ask Night Dive/Retroism about that as it's their IP :)
Oooo, nice dodge! :)
JudasIscariot: You'd have to ask Night Dive/Retroism about that as it's their IP :)
skeletonbow: Oooo, nice dodge! :)
It comes with experience :P