It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alright, let's have a go at the shortest-mafia-Day record.

Prodigious Yogsloth
For anyone who thinks I'm scum, you're wrong. For anyone who thinks my hammer was too quick on FlockeSchnee, there was no point in delaying the inevitable. He was going to be the lynch, he had already expressed who he felt was scum (me), and talking around his lynch was going to get us nowhere. I didn't see any reason to wait until the deadline. I hate deadlines, and I wish they didn't have to be part of the game (even though I do understand why they are part of the game). I'm not going to apologize for lynching FlockeSchnee though with a full day before the deadline, if I think someone is lying or is behaving scummy I will vote them. If people didn't want the chance of him being lynched they shouldn't have left him at L-1.

That being said, yogsloth I think you are my kryptonite. Every time you are scum you fool me, so I'm going to have to revert back to how I use to play with you and vote you ALL THE TIME

Unvote ConsulCaesar
Vote yogsloth
trentonlf: For anyone who thinks my hammer was too quick on FlockeSchnee, there was no point in delaying the inevitable.
Okay just don't do it agai-

trentonlf: Unvote ConsulCaesar
Vote yogsloth
OOP.

Who knows what the current shortest-day record is?
i used notepad. my lines messed up. sorry about that.

Opinion: Yogsloth is a D3Jester or scum or both. GR should be counterclaimed if he is lying or protected if he is not.
Query: If a jester wins their Win Condition, can town still win?

Fact: I do hope I didn't offend anyone or in any way insult anyone. I greatly apologize and ask for forgiveness if I have.

@ZFR: VOTE YOGSLOTH
JoeSapphire: Okay just don't do it agai-

OOP.

Who knows what the current shortest-day record is?
Did I hammer again? LOL, that's hilarious.
trentonlf: Unvote ConsulCaesar
Vote yogsloth
OH NO WAIT YOU'RE TOO LATE IT WAS ME!

I missed Carradice's Vote! With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

What a Day!

Microfish_1: @ZFR: VOTE YOGSLOTH
*kicks Trent and Microfish off the back of the dragon*
No room for stragglers!
Microfish_1: Then again, GameRager might be bussing this

early because he won't get scum points this

way.
Let me put it this way, if Yog flipped scum(won't happen but I say it for the sake of argument here) then i'd gladly take a wagon on me one D4.....but for some "odd reason" I don't see a town flip happening if he's lynched. ;)

Microfish_1: Expect one or both to back off before lunch

or EOD because a) they were confused or b)

someone (me) was a better target.
I likely won't be voting you if ever this game, due to leaning you town, and I won't be dropping my vote today PERIOD.

As to why: well, do I have to spell it out even more clearly than I already have? o.0 ;)

Microfish_1: While I doubt it would happen, would scum!

Agent have Neighbourized another scum to give

them both town points?
I dunno but I WILL say I am AS SURE of agent being town as I am of Yog being scum atm.

Microfish_1: Are self-votes allowed? What motive would someone have other than IRL piling up beyond control? Would scum do it after knowing their cover was blown to try and stop daychat and subsequent analysis/revealing of teammates?
AFAIK they are, and likely agent was right...Yog saw his cover is more or less blown and decided to bow out gracefully and not prolong the inevitable.
I missed my chance to hammer? muchsadness.jpg\

Oh no, I've been kicked off the wagon! Ow!
if yogs is indeed scum we have 3 living confirmed town, though one of them is very loud (maybe why he is underlining everything as a joke?)

Why did I have to wait before voting. :(

Can i at least be mentioned in the flavour please?
Post edited February 20, 2020 by Microfish_1
Microfish_1: I missed my chance to hammer? muchsadness.jpg\

Oh no, I've been kicked off the wagon! Ow!
^ I saw the original post when it was just this. Nothing's been edited in it.

Microfish_1: if yogs is indeed scum we have 3 living confirmed town, though one of them is very loud (maybe why he is underlining everything as a joke?)

Why did I have to wait before voting. :(

^ This is a second post that merged.

Yooou've been naughty!
Microfish_1: if yogs is indeed scum we have 3 living confirmed town, though one of them is very loud (maybe why he is underlining everything as a joke?)
I underlined in this game to make sure certain points were read/noticed, and I did so a lot today(D3) to make sure we got a lynch of a scum along with SPF's death during N2, thus getting rid of two scum in a short time period.

Could I have been more subtle and guarded myself better? Yes....but it might not have had the same chances of being picked up on/used by other town and we might not have gotten Yog so easily, so I felt that taking the risk was worth it.

If we have no more protective/etc PRs and I get NKd during the next "night"(as I assume I will be if we don't have such left in the pool of other town players), then i'll say this: It's been fun, y'all....now go catch some more scum. :)

Microfish_1: Why did I have to wait before voting. :(

Who knows....sidenote: You shouldn't edit your posts until the actual end of game....don't want to lose the game, now do ya? :)
Oooops, sorry. Thank you for the reminder about timing posts
GameRager: GameRager
and a massive THANK YOU to

JoeSapphire: ^ I saw the original post when it was just this. Nothing's been edited in it.

^ This is a second post that merged.

Yooou've been naughty!
Joe Sapphire for confirming it was a double post.

I forgot about the time limit in part because I was running super late and closed the browser in between those two posts.
yogsloth is dead. He was Gregory Goyle (Slytherin), Mafia Compulsive 1-shot Role Cop.

Day 3 has ended. Please stop posting here.

Night 3 will last about 48 hrs.
Post edited February 20, 2020 by ZFR
I'm going to make my one "BAH" post:

yogsloth: I'm Goyle, from Slytherin. Who are y'all?

I'm going to go read the rules now.
ZFR: yogsloth is dead. He was Gregory Goyle
BWAH HAHAHAHAH AHHA AHHAAA!
Final Day 3 Vote Count

yogs 6 - Lift, Carradice, GameRager, yogs, agent, Joe
Caesar 1 - trent

Not voting - Caesar, Micro, joppo, Pooka

11 Players. Takes 6 to lynch.
I'm busy tomorrow so not sure how long the Night will last. At least 12 more hrs from this post.