It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RWarehall: I suggest voting Caesar. That is where my vote sits. I challenged both him and Agent to contribute more. Caesar's only contributions are minimal and surface-level and primarily Lift v Agent and self-defense. Now that Agent has claimed, his Neighbor can acknowledge his role tomorrow. While this doesn't prevent Agent from possibly being a scum Neighbouriser possible...but is it likely?) or not being one at all and using a scum buddy to confirm him, it limits the options.
Wondering: His neighbour who

@Microfish with 7 potential votes and nobody comments on it.

The alternatives are @Agent, @Lift and a @ConsulCaesar, untouchable in D1 out of courtesy.

A true name apparently revealed. Not forgetting who forced it (yes, @GR).

LIft/Agent really ugly in the way it was worked. Some were angry and some wanted to play. Then, it has paralized the decision making in D1.

A new tune from @RW.

@GR's posts, even beyond the baseline he has been keeping.

Re-thinking assumptions.
14 hrs remaining.

I'll be sleeping between 7 am and 1 pm, so you're responsible for vote count during that time.
RWarehall: Caesar just had 3 votes and Micro just had 1 a short time ago. In 8 hours he went from 1 vote to 5. Yogsloth had expressed interest in Caesar. You seem ready to just vote anyone. And I think Trent had also expressed some interest. And I had not voted him yet. That's 7.
Not just anyone, well before today(irl) anyways.....I wanted no lynch or any lynch of my then top suspects list: Lift/Yog/Trent/Agent.

Now I am just going along and hoping we hit scum(even though I think the "day" will end in a nolynch due to people squabbling over voting who and why), and that those saying nolynch will give us a ton more info are correct(i.e. i'm giving their idea a chance....to either prove it right or disprove it in my mind)....we will see.
============================================================

Carradice: A true name apparently revealed. Not forgetting who forced it (yes, @GR).
It was going to be forced on someone by someone else at some point...that's how the game is played usually.....but fair enough.

Carradice: @GR's posts, even beyond the baseline he has been keeping.
What gave you pause about them, if I may ask?

Carradice: Re-thinking assumptions.
Well do keep us up to date...we only have around 12 hours or so to finish up and either lynch someone or end in a nolynch.
12:40 hrs remaining.

Yes, I'm posting this just to show you 7am Saturday was reasonable, pussies.
I'm not even drunk.
GameRager: Are you honestly contemplating weighing someone less town just because they suspect the people you think are town? Really?
Well... I mean, yeah

Look at this:

ZFR: Vote Count

Microfish 5 - trent, Pooka, yogsloth, Carradice, GameRager
I feel that microfish is likely scum. trent and Pooka are the first two positions on that wagon... I have town reads on both of them, and they're driving the same wagon I'm on, which makes me feel more solid about those reads.

But Joe thinks those same two people are scum..?

Of course I'm going to question my earlier read

Why on earth would I not do that
ZFR: I'm not even drunk.
Suspicious pikachu dot jpg
=================================================

yogsloth: Of course I'm going to question my earlier read

Because reads can be wrong(unless one is either very good at the game or very lucky), and someone suspecting those one think are town isn't a 100% indicator someone is scum.

Of course you might be right as well......
==================================================

As for me, my vote stays for now unless maybe if a wagon gets closer to lynch...too much vote hopping and too many people convincing me we should go for a lynch yet most are too fractured to even AGREE on ANY lynch.

Right now we have 12 hours or so left.....and no one can agree on much or even stick around long enough so we can get a consensus going...so i'm calling it: The day will end in a no lynch, and I should've kept with my no lynch vote as it was likely pointless to vote anyone today.
yogsloth: Of course I'm going to question my earlier read

GameRager: Because reads can be wrong(unless one is either very good at the game or very lucky), and someone suspecting those one think are town isn't a 100% indicator someone is scum.

Of course you might be right as well......
Reads being wrong

is why we re-evaluate them as the game progresses

_____

Good night, and I should be back sometime before deadline

good luck us
yogsloth: Reads being wrong

is why we re-evaluate them as the game progresses
Fair enough and good idea/point.

yogsloth: Good night, and I should be back sometime before deadline

good luck us
We have around 11 hours so I hope you don't need too much rest and can be back before then. Later. :)
10:30 hrs left.
PookaMustard: snip
if you look at my voting history i was on agent, and backed off while asleep. i at the time made or referenced what to me was a halfway decent case made against him, and nobody questioned it. In fact, that case was better than anyone's except caesar's case, but i do not want to lunch a newb on d1.
I went from "Agent is surely scum" to "agent might be scum or might be a third party" to "slim chance he is town (prob not) and 3rd parties are safe for town to lunch...lunch Agent as--as Lift points out--Agentcarr's playstyle is not pro-town, and I won't vote for a newb on D1."

Joppo's post re yogs (443) raises good points.
I come here with less time to be online than usual and vote but don't restate my case fully, as I had already done so, and now I am suspicious?
Trent & Caesar slid by by stating "yeah, i already made my case, it is up to you to figure out where I said it."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PookaMustard: snip
@PookaAlso, I told you in PMs and in previous games--and you know it for you responded to me and agreed with me in previous games and PMs--"who/what argument I hear last is the one I believe until I compare conflicting arguments side by side and then I am confused." Others also know or can remember this about my playstyle. You can even find posts to this effect with a wee bit of digging.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I am town and I am hereby naming Pooka as scum. If I am the lunch or NK, everyone, mark my words as you will find that I am town. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;< <<<<<<<<<<<

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

GameRager: This is the second post where you have tried to get us to switch wagons....you DO know if someone else gets lynched(Like Micro) and they flip town it's going to make you look all sorts of suspicious, right?

All caught up...also HOLY HELL BATMAN....all the people suggesting Micro and jumping to his wagon as of late....is there a scum lurking among them pushing this or what? Hard to tell.
1. I am town. I can prove it, i think.
2. Yes, I do believe so.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Carradice: Well, isn't this voting a thriller. Better than Hitchcock, yo.
yes
agentcarr16: I'm Lee Jordan from Gryffindor. I'm a Town One-Shot Neighbouriser. Not a particularly powerful role, but a confirmable one.
Carradice: Town people might do well to silently (you know) reflect on this statement.

If the power is self-confirming, then the statement is even more meaningful.
no clue how to confirm what powers go with what names, but the character at a skim seems to be very fitting Agent's joking playstyle this game. Hum.
Carradice: The more true names that are revealed, the less powerful the Name mechanics becomes for detecting false claims (each revealed name is an already-sprung trap for the false-claimer) :-|

The name fits and the House affiliation is meaningful, according to the text of Dumbledore's speech, witout entering discussions about PMs (see post #266, point 1)
yes.
Carradice: Now, if @Microfish is forced to make another reveal, the whole thing might be sensational: Will the questers arrive to a decision on whom to offer an unsavory lunch via Votus? Didn't you eat your all your nails already? What about those of your toes?
>>>>>>>>>I have prepared breadcrumbs with my name and role (one each) to help back me up.

And I had a peanut butter & red raspberry jelly sandwich instead of my toe nails. I can no longer bend to get my toenails into my mouth. :(

After we run out of finger nails, we also have such nails as roofing, drywall, finishing, 16-penny, 10-penny etc, with subcategories of stainless, galvanized, plain steel, zinc-coated, aluminum and probably more, not to mention the lengths of specialty nails.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Without having read Yog's response to Joppo 443, despite having voted as response to Pooka's 450 I suspect Yogs is one of Pooka's scumbuddy. Coupled with Yog's automatic defense of Pooka, seemingly nomatter what, this makes me even more sure of this.

I have caught up and have not seen any response to Joppo's questioning & shade. This seems like highly deliberate ignoring on Yog's part.

Caesar might be another scum, or just 3rd party, but I do see him as being definitely non-town, even if the possibility exists that he is a 3rd-party "not anti-town"
GR is decidedly beyond normal for remindingpeople of his playstyle, I think we might be looking at scum!GR? I'm not willing to say atm, but will keep it in mind.

I just read #464 of Agentcarr, where he claims to be a one-shot neighborisor. My problem is that while i think this is serious, it goes against my mental image of agent and i don't know whether or not to believe him. I hope he gets investigated and proven one way or another.

@ZFR UNVOTE AGENT

Interesting how RW, who has been one of my leading inspirations via his arguments for finding Agent scum, despite switching targets is still casting blame on agent's arguments so far.

I didn't see the feast that GR got in SH, must reread.

Would vote Caesar to avoid a NL, will vote pooka unless he responds satisfactorily, which I don't see possible.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As I am town and likely to be lunched,
My list of probable scum:
Pooka {near-definite)
Yogs (highly likely, would vote in a heartbeat if i thought there was a decent train)
Caesar (maybe 3rd party)

GR might be a 4th.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_59_previously_on_mafia/post1088
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_60_hmss_spectator/post404
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_60_hmss_spectator/post402
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_60_hmss_spectator/post369
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/9nZcWV7mNph Post 49

Note that while neighborizors are sometimes town, maybe even usually, they are not always town.

Same playstyle as previous games, and I've never been scum on gog's forums.
^^ links provided as mentioned(?) in 491 in my section "@Pooka", with more besides that i didn't bother to hunt for.

Also, I have considered further and it seems my only alternative to being lunched is to vote caesar. :(
know that if i were vig i would vig pooka rn, but as I am not i will

vote Pooka

In self defense, if enough others don't vote Pooka, or to avoid a NL, i will switch to Caesar. I am convinced almost beyond reasonable doubt that Caesar is not town, even if he isn't anti-town. Also, he has played this before, so the courtesy of not lunching newbies on D1 doesn't quite extend to him.
PookaMustard: ...
I meant it and unfortunately I didn't mean it as a joke at all: I can't unsee it.
In this case: You quoting trentonlf, stating Flocke three times and adding a "you can kill me" to it.
That in combination with 344 and 350 would back up my half-joking "bragging rights theory".
Would you really be that obvious? If you actually are town, you're doing a splendid job of confusing me.

So, even though from what little I think I understand about how Mafia games work (or are supposed to work) my top picks to see if they flip scum are Lithrasil and Mircofish_1, whom I would really like to lynch to see what they flip for real and be done with it are Pooka and trentonlf, preverably in that order and then maybe yogsloth.

unvotus Lifthrasil
votus Microfish

Carradice: @joppo, @Flocke, any second option?
I stated my top to picks are Lifthrasil and Microfish_1. I probably should have made it more noticable.

FlockeSchnee: I voted yogsloth some days ago, then I found the secret code (*a bout of laughter rolls over the Quidditch field*) and that proved him as mafia/or other hostile to me.)
GameRager: Care to expand further on this?
You can check above. Pooka's post I quoted links to my first messy wall of text. If you want more of that, I posted another one on that topic later, I even mentioned you as potential scum it that latter one to which you replied.
Microfish_1: 1. I am town. I can prove it, i think.
Good to know, though I hope it won't come to that, as: 1. I am not that confident you're scum, and 2. I like having you around as your posts are often fun to read. :)

Microfish_1: >>>>>>>>>I have prepared breadcrumbs with my name and role (one each) to help back me up.
I am gonna guess(and am likely right) that you're not the only one to have dropped some crumbs. o.0

Microfish_1: After we run out of finger nails, we also have such nails as roofing, drywall, finishing, 16-penny, 10-penny etc, with subcategories of stainless, galvanized, plain steel, zinc-coated, aluminum and probably more, not to mention the lengths of specialty nails.
Well at least you'll get yer daily dose of iron and other minerals/vitamins/etc.

Microfish_1: I didn't see the feast that GR got in SH, must reread.
It's in the game ending post by Pooka.....it was a nice nod to all the flavor I had added to that game, I think.
========================================================

FlockeSchnee: You can check above. Pooka's post I quoted links to my first messy wall of text. If you want more of that, I posted another one on that topic later, I even mentioned you as potential scum it that latter one to which you replied.
I skimmed it a bit just now...it's still confusing, though maybe i'm just tired atm from being up for so long...who knows.

I will likely go take nap and see what has happened when I get up...hopefully it'll be good news.