It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Summer Sale on GOG is in full swing and today we have another hot surprise for you. For the next 48 hours, you can claim your copy of Venetica - Gold Edition. This classic action RPG will be up for grabs in our store until 12th June 2022, 1 PM UTC.

If you’re looking for more great RPGs, both classic and modern, visit our RPG Collection. Until the end of the Summer Sale on 27th June 2022, at 10 PM UTC, you’ll find many outstanding titles there, with discounts reaching even 90%:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-30%)
Gothic (-75%)
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle (-66%)
Thank you for the free game. :)
Cool. Never heard of this one before, I'll give it a try. Seems like something I'd like.
It's good and all and I already have physical copy, but... Giveaway does not seem to work for me (no links lead to actual button to get the game), I suspect it does not work in certain countries...in ones you can not buy anything too...you know which one
truhlik: Second freebie just after a few days of your sale? Awesome.
Thanks GoG
The next one is scheduled for Monday and there are supposed to be two more until the end of the sales.
W4iteFlame: It's good and all and I already have physical copy, but... Giveaway does not seem to work for me (no links lead to actual button to get the game), I suspect it does not work in certain countries...in ones you can not buy anything too...you know which one
Have you clicked at the right spot? (see attachment)
Attachments:
low rated
Free, but only if you accept e-mail marketing from GOG, and who knows what groups they're selling your info to; Antifa? Anonymous? FBI ...
Thank You for Your free game. :)
The only thing better than Eurojank, is FREE Eurojank. Much thanks for the giveaway. *thumbs up*
72_hour_Richard: Free, but only if you accept e-mail marketing from GOG, and who knows what groups they're selling your info to; Antifa? Anonymous? FBI ...
Pfft. As if they don't already have the e-mail address on record that is associated with your account. This is just for their discount and "what's new" e-mail spam. Silly people.

Now imagine if you were able to turn on the newsletter setting, claim the game, and then turn it off again. Nah, that couldn't be a thing. =P
Post edited June 11, 2022 by Mr.Mumbles
Another good giveaway during this sale. Unfortunately I also already own this game.
Thanks for the freebie, GOG.
Now I own this from Retail on DVD, Steam, and of course GOG.
GOG.com: ...
I caught your new ad for the Summer Sale on YT. Nice work although I wonder why you chose not to advertise Alien Isolation and perhaps the other two SEGA games coming here soon; is that because A:I was already given away by Epic and so advertising it might be considered a waste of ad time?
nvm---solved it on my own
Post edited June 12, 2022 by user deleted
GOG.com: The Summer Sale on GOG is in full swing and today we have another hot surprise for you. For the next 48 hours, you can claim your copy of Venetica - Gold Edition. This classic action RPG will be up for grabs in our store until 12th June 2022, 1 PM UTC.

If you’re looking for more great RPGs, both classic and modern, visit our RPG Collection. Until the end of the Summer Sale on 27th June 2022, at 10 PM UTC, you’ll find many outstanding titles there, with discounts reaching even 90%:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-30%)
Gothic (-75%)
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle (-66%)
Cant claim this game. Claim banner wont show up when logged in. Sadpanda noises. Greets from Holland
Wait, I just got this email an hour ago, woke up (it's 7am here) tried to claim the game and the deal is ended?