It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Summer Sale on GOG is in full swing and today we have another hot surprise for you. For the next 48 hours, you can claim your copy of Venetica - Gold Edition. This classic action RPG will be up for grabs in our store until 12th June 2022, 1 PM UTC.

If you’re looking for more great RPGs, both classic and modern, visit our RPG Collection. Until the end of the Summer Sale on 27th June 2022, at 10 PM UTC, you’ll find many outstanding titles there, with discounts reaching even 90%:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-30%)
Gothic (-75%)
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle (-66%)
Thanks for the game.
It's a fun game.
Huh. I must have been extremely lucky then as I don't recall running into any problems when I played through the game some three years ago. *shrug*
Thanks for the freebie. I don't own it.
Post edited June 10, 2022 by MaxFulvus
Yaaasss Thank you very much for this GOG, Venetica was in the wishlist for years, I procrastinated the buy in favor of other games, mostly First Person Shooters and Strategic ones
Mr.Mumbles: It's a fun game.
Mr.Mumbles: Huh. I must have been extremely lucky then as I don't recall running into any problems when I played through the game some three years ago. *shrug*
Strange. The vanishing NPCs bug is well known, has been since the game was released and the GOG version didn't change that, same with talking to Leon about reputation, admittedly this last one happening if the language's English (or not German, at least, not sure of the others).
So many new releases and interesting freebies during this summer sale! :) Thank-you for Venetica, GOG!
low rated
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I bought Venetica on GOG a long time ago and it's been sitting in my backlog ever since.

This Announcement make me regret having done so, since I would have been better off not buying it and instead just waiting for it to become free.
Same here but I look at it as "I should have played the game sooner". hehe
Thanks GOG!
Thanks for the freebie!
MarkoH01: Thanks GOG, I already own it but thank you anyway. I heard it is a nice game - never played it because you still don't sell time here which is one of the biggest complaints I have to make here ;)
UCrest: I don't see the point of buying a videogame just to have it in a library (one more game in a list). It's like having a bike or a car and walking to work. Anyway... video games, like music or movies, are to be enjoyed alone or with a spouse, a child, a neighbour or a friend. That is the time that is worth gold. And I say this with respect.
I bought several games I let sit in my library for over a year until I beat them. No regrets.
Warning: if you play with keyboard and mouse but have a gamepad attached then your character will stop mid-attack at times, so make sure to detach your gamepad before playing (at least if you see that happening, I'm not sure if it happens to everyone). The game can also crash at times so saving often is a good idea.

My favorite part of the game is that it has one of the more detailed game cities I've seen.
Thanks GOG for the giveaway!
Second freebie just after a few days of your sale? Awesome.
Thanks GoG
It is an excellent, but underestimated, game, which I had finished in March '21 and had written a 5-star review.
Thank you GOG for the giveaway, and don't take into account others' whining. You're doing a great job for all of us.
And another one! 2 gifts, 2 i didn't have so 100% happy, GOG. Thank you! :D