It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Summer Sale on GOG is in full swing and today we have another hot surprise for you. For the next 48 hours, you can claim your copy of Venetica - Gold Edition. This classic action RPG will be up for grabs in our store until 12th June 2022, 1 PM UTC.

If you’re looking for more great RPGs, both classic and modern, visit our RPG Collection. Until the end of the Summer Sale on 27th June 2022, at 10 PM UTC, you’ll find many outstanding titles there, with discounts reaching even 90%:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-30%)
Gothic (-75%)
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle (-66%)
Thanks you very much. I bouthg this game long time ago (physical copy) and I've always wished this happened.
I've actually been planning to buy this at some point, but hey, thanks
Thanks GOG, I already own it but thank you anyway. I heard it is a nice game - never played it because you still don't sell time here which is one of the biggest complaints I have to make here ;)
Thanks for the free game. I already have it and still did not play it, but i will use to give someone who miss the giveaway.
Thank you Gog .
Another game I already had in my library. Anyway, thanks a lot for the giveaway. This videogame is one of my favourites in the rpg/action genre. In my case, I have played it with a mod that improves the graphic level of the title. Overall, it's a good game. Thanks, GOG!
Thanks a game i wanted to try but didn't get to buy if for some reason.
MarkoH01: Thanks GOG, I already own it but thank you anyway. I heard it is a nice game - never played it because you still don't sell time here which is one of the biggest complaints I have to make here ;)
This is a problem we all face, not enough time. Regarding the game, it's not a bad game, it's quite enjoyable, especially if you don't go with very high espectations. I was only able to test it for about 4 hours, but I still have a pleasant memory of it. Obviously it's no one of the greatest RPGs, in fact it is quite far from that, but like I said, if RPG's are your favorite genre and you haven't high spectations it can be enjoyed.
Anyone else having trouble getting the giveaway to allow you to add it to your cart?
Wolfie0827: Anyone else having trouble getting the giveaway to allow you to add it to your cart?
I do
low rated
Wolfie0827: Anyone else having trouble getting the giveaway to allow you to add it to your cart?
User error.
Thanks for the free game!
MarkoH01: Thanks GOG, I already own it but thank you anyway. I heard it is a nice game - never played it because you still don't sell time here which is one of the biggest complaints I have to make here ;)
I don't see the point of buying a videogame just to have it in a library (one more game in a list). It's like having a bike or a car and walking to work. Anyway... video games, like music or movies, are to be enjoyed alone or with a spouse, a child, a neighbour or a friend. That is the time that is worth gold. And I say this with respect.
Thank you GOG:)
Thank you for the gift!