It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Summer Sale on GOG is in full swing and today we have another hot surprise for you. For the next 48 hours, you can claim your copy of Venetica - Gold Edition. This classic action RPG will be up for grabs in our store until 12th June 2022, 1 PM UTC.

If you’re looking for more great RPGs, both classic and modern, visit our RPG Collection. Until the end of the Summer Sale on 27th June 2022, at 10 PM UTC, you’ll find many outstanding titles there, with discounts reaching even 90%:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-30%)
Gothic (-75%)
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle (-66%)
Thank you for the free game.
Danke für das Spiel GOG und Deck13!!!
"givaway" links back to main page gog.com.

having trouble getting it.

only me?
radioruhe: "givaway" links back to main page gog.com.

only me?
Well, yes, as with any GOG giveaway, you need to click the green "Yes, and claim the game" button on the front page (also subscribing you to newsletters if you're not already), between the flash and featured deals. Not on the game page, not at the top of the main page, not anywhere else on that giveaway banner, but that button.

only me?
Cavalary: Well, yes, as with any GOG giveaway, you need to click the green "Yes, and claim the game" button on the front page (also subscribing you to newsletters if you're not already), between the flash and featured deals. Not on the game page, not at the top of the main page, not anywhere else on that giveaway banner, but that button.
Maybe this will help...
Attachments:
location.jpg (245 Kb)

only me?
Same here.
Thanks for the freebie GOG!
Cavalary: Well, yes, as with any GOG giveaway, you need to click the green "Yes, and claim the game" button on the front page (also subscribing you to newsletters if you're not already), between the flash and featured deals. Not on the game page, not at the top of the main page, not anywhere else on that giveaway banner, but that button.
rtcvb32: Maybe this will help...
Thanks, i saw it.
The "yes and claim the game" is below the "giveawy" announcement on the same page, after many other unrelated offers.
Thanks for the help.
Thanks for the game GOG and devs!!!! I got it on my wishlist :D
thank you, GOG
It's one of the rare occasions the GOG give away is a game I don't already own that I wanted to buy eventually so very happy about this one! Looking forward to the others. Anyway it's still nice being able to gift a key to those who have missed the giveaway.
high rated
MarkoH01: Thanks GOG, I already own it but thank you anyway. I heard it is a nice game - never played it because you still don't sell time here which is one of the biggest complaints I have to make here ;)
UCrest: I don't see the point of buying a videogame just to have it in a library (one more game in a list). It's like having a bike or a car and walking to work. Anyway... video games, like music or movies, are to be enjoyed alone or with a spouse, a child, a neighbour or a friend. That is the time that is worth gold. And I say this with respect.
I buy a game when it has a price I am willing to pay and I play it when I want to play this game. Having more games in my library offers me more games to chose from and I can't say today if I want to play tthis game or that game or if something happens that will prevent me to play any game at all or if I decide to watch one of my series or movies instead. So I don't buy a game just to have it in my library (although being a collector myself that's also something I enjoy and something which a non collector simply can't understand) but also to play it.
Post edited June 10, 2022 by MarkoH01
GOG.com: The Summer Sale on GOG is in full swing and today we have another hot surprise for you. For the next 48 hours, you can claim your copy of Venetica - Gold Edition. This classic action RPG will be up for grabs in our store until 12th June 2022, 1 PM UTC.
thank you for another giveaway!

I strongly encourage you to start put up a small note beneath the "(game name) giveaway: 42:15:02" announcement saying "scroll down" or similar because new people often get confused about where they can claim the game.
Thank you for the free game!
Much appreciated, Deck13 & GOG!