It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Did MaGog refresh again while the prices for a game were being updated, or did someone not finish their job?

---------------------------

Pricing changed for Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition

>>> Base price changed from $9.99 to $5.89
>>> Price history for this game: On December 19, 2016, price changed from $9.99 to $5.89

>>> Game is now regionally priced ($9.99 instead of $5.89) in AE, AU, CA, CH, regCN, regCZ, regDE, DK, GB, HK, ID, IN, regIT, JP, KR, MC, MT, MY, NL, NO, NZ, PH, PL, regRO, regRS, SA, SE, SG, SK, TH, TR, TW, ZA

>>> Regional price changed from $5.89 to $9.99 in PR
>>> Regional price changed from $5.89 to $3.79 in regAR, BR, CL, CO, MX, PE, UY

Full regional pricing scheme for this game:

>>> It is $9.99 instead of $5.89 in AE, AU, CA, CH, regCN, regCZ, regDE, DK, GB, HK, ID, IN, regIT, JP, KR, MC, MT, MY, NL, NO, NZ, PH, PL, PR, regRO, regRS, SA, SE, SG, SK, TH, TR, TW, ZA
>>> It is $4.99 instead of $5.89 in UA, regUZ
>>> It is $3.79 instead of $5.89 in regAR, BR, CL, CO, MX, PE, UY
>>> It is $2.19 instead of $5.89 in RU
That's some serious SNAFU right there. One hour later, and the game still shows as $9.99, but no FPP. Let's see how long it'll take for things to be fixed in a sensible manner.

PaterAlf: $5.89??? That's new one.
Judging by the rest, this may well turn out to be a case of sausage fingers.

Cavalary: 5.89 is odd. The rest seems like the usual "lesser used regions don't get price updates" thing that happened quite a few times already. And still affects Sheltered and Crookz for a long long time.
Doesn't look like that, imho. I'd not call AU, CA, CH, regCN, regCZ, regDE, DK, GB, regIT, and a few others "lesser used regions".
Post edited December 19, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
Mystery solved!

Pricing changed for Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition

>>> Base price changed from $5.89 to $9.99
>>> Price history for this game: On December 19, 2016, price changed from $9.99 to $5.89; on December 19, 2016, price changed from $5.89 to $9.99

>>> Game no longer regionally priced in AE, AU, CA, CH, regCN, regCZ, regDE, DK, GB, HK, ID, IN, regIT, JP, KR, MC, MT, MY, NL, NO, NZ, PH, PL, PR, regRO, regRS, SA, SE, SG, SK, TH, TR, TW, ZA

Full regional pricing scheme for this game:

>>> It is $4.99 instead of $9.99 in UA, regUZ
>>> It is $3.79 instead of $9.99 in regAR, BR, CL, CO, MX, PE, UY
>>> It is $2.19 instead of $9.99 in RU
muntdefems: Mystery solved!
So somebody had just randomly been fooling around with Deus Ex pricing? Interesting...

HypersomniacLive: One hour later, and the game still shows as $9.99, but no FPP.
The FPP is compared to the regCN price, so there would be none.
Don't think anybody gets FPP for Crookz? Shouldn't, at least, based on that.
HypersomniacLive: I'd not call AU, CA, CH, regCN, regCZ, regDE, DK, GB, regIT, and a few others "lesser used regions".
True about the rest in that list, but regCN is the never used region. No game has a regCN price except the bugged Sheltered and Crookz where the price in it, along with other lesser used ones, was never dropped when it dropped otherwise.
Cavalary: [...] True about the rest in that list, but regCN is the never used region. No game has a regCN price except the bugged Sheltered and Crookz where the price in it, along with other lesser used ones, was never dropped when it dropped otherwise.
Ah, regCN just slipped through when removing others.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by [emphasis added] "when it dropped otherwise" Could you clarify/elaborate, please?
high rated
GOGgers in Oceania aren't gonna like these news...

The newly added game Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Artbook + Strategy Guide [DLC] is regionally priced:

>>> It is $4.29 instead of $2.99 in AU, NZ
>>> It is $3.29 instead of $2.99 in CH
>>> It is $3.19 instead of $2.99 in DK, NO, SE
>>> It is $3.13 instead of $2.99 in regDE, regIT, MC, MT, NL
>>> It is $2.46 instead of $2.99 in PL
>>> It is $2.39 instead of $2.99 in regCZ, GB, SK
>>> It is $1.99 instead of $2.99 in regAR, CL, CO, MX, PE, PR, UY
>>> It is $1.83 instead of $2.99 in BR
>>> It is $1.39 instead of $2.99 in RU, UA, regUZ

The newly added game Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Soundtrack [DLC] is regionally priced:

>>> It is $4.29 instead of $2.99 in AU, NZ
>>> It is $3.29 instead of $2.99 in CH
>>> It is $3.19 instead of $2.99 in DK, NO, SE
>>> It is $3.13 instead of $2.99 in regDE, regIT, MC, MT, NL
>>> It is $2.46 instead of $2.99 in PL
>>> It is $2.39 instead of $2.99 in regCZ, GB, SK
>>> It is $1.99 instead of $2.99 in regAR, CL, CO, MX, PE, PR, UY
>>> It is $1.83 instead of $2.99 in BR
>>> It is $1.39 instead of $2.99 in RU, UA, regUZ

Pricing has been set for Night in the Woods [Upcoming]

>>> It is $10.79 instead of $19.99 in regAR, BR, CL, CO, MX, PE, UY
>>> It is $6.26 instead of $19.99 in RU, UA, regUZ
HypersomniacLive: I'm not sure I understand what you mean by [emphasis added] "when it dropped otherwise" Could you clarify/elaborate, please?
Crookz price history: "On February 18, 2016, price changed from $29.99 to $24.99; on November 2, 2016, price changed from $24.99 to $19.99" But price for lesser used regions was left at 24.99.
And just to be sure, can someone from one of DK NO SE CH PL regDE regIT MT MC NL regCZ SK confirm the lack of a FPP despite paying more than 19.99 for it?

Sheltered doesn't seem to have a recorded drop from 19.99 to 14.99, but nevertheless the lesser used regions get 19.99. Maybe it was a prerelease drop or something?
Cavalary: And just to be sure, can someone from one of DK NO SE CH PL regDE regIT MT MC NL regCZ SK confirm the lack of a FPP despite paying more than 19.99 for it?
Confirmed. I, being in regIT, would have to pay $21.49 for Crookz and I wouldn't get any compensation.
Cavalary: Crookz price history: "On February 18, 2016, price changed from $29.99 to $24.99; on November 2, 2016, price changed from $24.99 to $19.99" But price for lesser used regions was left at 24.99.
And just to be sure, can someone from one of DK NO SE CH PL regDE regIT MT MC NL regCZ SK confirm the lack of a FPP despite paying more than 19.99 for it?

Sheltered doesn't seem to have a recorded drop from 19.99 to 14.99, but nevertheless the lesser used regions get 19.99. Maybe it was a prerelease drop or something?
That's pretty screwed up; think I'm going to submit a support ticket, curious what the reply will be.

And I see [url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=729&scp=gdspurio&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxyzXhDFGHTP&ord=&flt=iis~1436885539~&opt=]Crookz[/url] priced at $21.49 with no FPP, and there are a good chunk of regions that still get the $24.99 price tag.
high rated
Hmmm... it's not the first new entry with a higher price for UA and regUZ than for Latin America. I guess the relative 'economic realities' of these territories must have changed as of late... :P

The newly added game Descent: Underground [In Dev] is regionally priced:

>>> It is $17.99 instead of $29.99 in UA, regUZ
>>> It is $16.39 instead of $29.99 in regAR, BR, CL, CO, MX, PE, UY
>>> It is $7.46 instead of $29.99 in RU
high rated
IIRC, Aladdin was the record holder as the earliest regionally priced game (1993), is that right Cavalary?

If so, it's been instantly relegated to the third place of that infamous list with the addition of Stunt Island (1992) and The Last Crusade (1989), although the regional prices for the latter are almost anecdotal...

The newly added game Armed and Dangerous is regionally priced:

>>> It is $6.09 instead of $5.99 in DK, NO, PL, SE
>>> It is $5.94 instead of $5.99 in CH, regCZ, regDE, regIT, MC, MT, NL, SK
>>> It is $5.89 instead of $5.99 in GB
>>> It is $3.49 instead of $5.99 in regAR, BR, CL, CO, MX, PE, UY
>>> It is $2.19 instead of $5.99 in RU, UA, regUZ

The newly added game Indiana Jones® and the Last Crusade™ is regionally priced:

>>> It is $6.09 instead of $5.99 in DK, NO, PL, SE
>>> It is $5.94 instead of $5.99 in CH, regCZ, regDE, regIT, MC, MT, NL, SK
>>> It is $5.89 instead of $5.99 in GB
>>> It is $3.49 instead of $5.99 in regAR, BR, CL, CO, MX, PE, UY
>>> It is $2.19 instead of $5.99 in RU, UA, regUZ

The newly added game Stunt Island is regionally priced:

>>> It is $10.77 instead of $9.99 in CH, NO, SE
>>> It is $10.69 instead of $9.99 in regDE, DK, regIT, MC, MT, NL
>>> It is $8.69 instead of $9.99 in GB
>>> It is $5.89 instead of $9.99 in regAR, BR, CL, CO, MX, PE, UY
>>> It is $3.69 instead of $9.99 in RU, UA, regUZ

The newly added game TRON 2.0 is regionally priced:

>>> It is $10.77 instead of $9.99 in CH, NO, SE
>>> It is $10.69 instead of $9.99 in regDE, DK, regIT, MC, MT, NL
Post edited December 22, 2016 by muntdefems
muntdefems: IIRC, Aladdin was the record holder as the earliest regionally priced game (1993), is that right Cavalary?
Unless you count [url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=771&scp=gdsp&dsp=ipgfsorcI&ord=p0&flt=prx~0~rnl~31121993~&opt=nsfr]a likely bug with a Tex Murphy title[/url], yeah.

*shakes head*
And in "good" Disney fashion, insane price point and tiny launch discount too for such an old game.
Cavalary: ... [url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=771&scp=gdsp&dsp=ipgfsorcI&ord=p0&flt=prx~0~rnl~31121993~&opt=nsfr]a likely bug with a Tex Murphy title[/url] ...
Sigh... I should really compile a list with all these pricing bugs and submit it to GOG support. Let's hope I can get to it during the upcoming holidays. :)
high rated
After waiting for ages, almost 30yrs old games get released here regionally priced with higher price points than the base price... What a swell season present. Think a festive thank you card to both Disney and GOG is in order.
high rated
Is paying more than the base price a sign of loyalty?

The newly added game Grim Dawn - Loyalist Upgrade [DLC] is regionally priced:

>>> It is $9.69 instead of $8.99 in PL
>>> It is $9.64 instead of $8.99 in regCZ, regDE, regIT, MC, MT, NL, SK
>>> It is $9.46 instead of $8.99 in CH
>>> It is $9.29 instead of $8.99 in GB
>>> It is $7.49 instead of $8.99 in AU, NZ
>>> It is $7.33 instead of $8.99 in CA
>>> It is $7.19 instead of $8.99 in DK
>>> It is $7.09 instead of $8.99 in NO
>>> It is $6.59 instead of $8.99 in SE
>>> It is $5.27 instead of $8.99 in regAR, BR, CL, CO, MX, PE, UY
>>> It is $2.89 instead of $8.99 in RU, UA, regUZ

The newly added game Metronomicon, The - Deck the Dubstep [DLC] is flat-priced (and free)! :)
high rated
Did you think there were not going to be any new overpriced regional games on GOG? You thought wrong!

The newly added game Airships: Conquer the Skies [In Dev] is regionally priced:

>>> It is $10.69 instead of $9.99 in regCZ, regDE, regIT, MC, MT, NL, SK
>>> It is $10.59 instead of $9.99 in NO
>>> It is $9.56 instead of $9.99 in PL
>>> It is $8.63 instead of $9.99 in AU, NZ
>>> It is $8.05 instead of $9.99 in CA
>>> It is $7.54 instead of $9.99 in SE