It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bumping my haves
Thank you Impaler26 for an other nice trade ! :-)

Updated my list.
Post edited July 19, 2014 by benderz
stg83:
Thank you for referring to OP again ;) I think it's needed once a while for newcomers.
So my eldest daughter has been super helpful with the new twins...which are now 5 weeks old.
I want to reward her in some cool way and she wants her own copy of SIMS 3 so she doesn't have to fight with her Mom over the CD. I was wondering if anyone still had an Origin key for it from the humble origin bundle ( I got into the bundle scene sadly a little after this one)

I have the following steam keys to offer in trade:

Tropico 3 Steam Special Edition
Pid
The Whispered World
EETS Munchies
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator
Gorky17
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Wierd Worlds: return to infinite space
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
Awesomenauts
Wanderlust: Rebirth
Aces Wild: Manic Brawling Action
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Bioshock
The Bureau:XCOM Declassified
Updated my list. 568 games available now. As usual, I'll exchange those for pretty much any Steam or GOG game of similar value that I don't already have. :)
asmus.followme: (H)
Payday
Orion Dino Horde
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
Sleeping Dogs
Syberia bundle
L.A.Noire Complete Edition
Battlefild 2: Bad Company
Shadowgrounds
Gun Monkeys

(W)
Keys
stg83: Hey everyone, just wanted to bring to attention potential Wakalo alt (Scammer Supreme). Always be wary of new users with a asmusdotfollowme in their username or an underscore_. Also if someone is just asking for Keys and nothing specific in their want list then there is a good probability that they are just phishing for some game keys without actually trading for them as has been Wakalo's M.O. in the past.

Be careful and follow the basic rules in the OP to avoid getting scammed or exploited, Happy and safe trading folks. :)
hi, i dont know what is "phishing", explain plz. If you think that i am thief - check my inventory i have this games. and i realy want to trade. why you have wrote this post? cos i am new?
asmus.followme: hi, i dont know what is "phishing", explain plz. If you think that i am thief - check my inventory i have this games. and i realy want to trade. why you have wrote this post? cos i am new?
There has been a history on this forum on the trading threads mostly where some people have been scammed with new user accounts. It was really just a reminder for everyone on this thread to be careful when doing a trade, not necessarily accusing you of anything but I haven't found any other post of yours apart from here. I apologize if I have offended you with using your post as an example.
Thanks for the trade expopower :-)

So, my list was updated once more.
benderz: Thanks for the trade expopower :-)

So, my list was updated once more.
Thank you for the smooth trade as well!
Thank you for the nice trade, Psyringe.
Grargar: Thank you for the nice trade, Psyringe.
Likewise. :)
[Want]
Anything removed from the catalogue that I don't own, suggestions are welcome

[Have] (all GoG)
Nothing at the moment

However, I could buy a game of your choice on GOG.com. :)

Of course, I am open to suggestions!

Thanks in advance

People I've successfully traded with:
IT2013
Post edited July 08, 2015 by 0Grapher
Have:

Bioshock
Bioshock 2

Want:

XCOM Enemy Unknown (Will give the 2 bioshocks for this one)
Fallout 3 (Regular Edition Discounted on Gamefly)
Blackwell Series Bundle
Oblivion (Regular Edition Discounted on Gamefly)
Skyrim (Regular Edition Discounted on Gamefly)

I'm open to offers.
Post edited July 20, 2014 by kev7nb
over
Post edited July 22, 2014 by VIPERs
Updated