It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another person trading a freebie. XD
CrazyFox: Hi.

I have a copy of Divine Divinity from the winter sale.
Unfortunately both me and my friends already own a copy (or several).

If you have something to offer for it, I'd be more than happy to part with it.

From the top of my wishlist, I would be interested in:
Albion
Final Liberation
Revenant
System Shock:EE
Terra Nova

Or anything else you might wanna part with as long as I don't have it already.
I'm afraid that everybody here knows that game was given away basically for free, and either has it already or isn't desperate enough that they're going to trade a game for it. Plus, it makes you look kinda bad in the eyes of the community if you ask for something in exchange for a freebie. My advice is that you give it away here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
Post edited December 16, 2015 by zeogold
CrazyFox:
People are giving Divine Divinity away on every street corner, I wouldn't be surprised if it took a year to find someone willing to trade for it.
(All gone!)
Post edited December 18, 2015 by Leroux
well, i left my free one from winter sales on gaway thread... but my problem is that i still have one divine divinity game code from long ago, but it is a joined code that includes beyond divinity tied with it. the code was issued long before gog designed a system to redeem individual games on a multiple item order code...

does that mean it is frowned upon to let "beyond divinity" on my trade list as well ? i mean, i'm a bit lost and noob with communauty customs yet...

also, does that mean the blackguard code i got through winter sales shouldnt be traded either ?
Djaron: well, i left my free one from winter sales on gaway thread... but my problem is that i still have one divine divinity game code from long ago, but it is a joined code that includes beyond divinity tied with it. the code was issued long before gog designed a system to redeem individual games on a multiple item order code...

does that mean it is frowned upon to let "beyond divinity" on my trade list as well ? i mean, i'm a bit lost and noob with communauty customs yet...

also, does that mean the blackguard code i got through winter sales shouldnt be traded either ?
Blackguard is a bit different. While Divine Divinity was a mere $5 to get, meaning most people have it, Blackguard would've cost you a whopping $50 to cash in on. While I've seen some people give it away for free, others trade it off, so it's not really frowned upon, but comes down to individual choice. Divine Divinity is obvious that you should give it away since nearly everybody's dumping their codes on the threads, where as Blackguard, not so much.
Now, as to your question about Beyond Divinity, I'd say you should leave it on your tradelist, you paid good money for that, it wasn't a handout for you. The "proper" thing to do, in my opinion, is probably to trade for the first game and include Divine Divinity as a bonus for the other trader.
Post edited December 17, 2015 by zeogold
well i suppose that now we have "surgical" redeem capability, it may apply to those ancient codes, or at least once i manage to trade the beyond div stuff, chances are the person would already have the divdiv one and it would left my code with just one game as an ideal candidate for more gaway material :)

thank for the clarification

(and thanks for exposing me as a soooo weak - and now rather well desserved broke :) - person who played toooo much with the ninja badger last weeks... was it a badger ?)
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Djaron
Djaron: well i suppose that now we have "surgical" redeem capability, it may apply to those ancient codes, or at least once i manage to trade the beyond div stuff, chances are the person would already have the divdiv one and it would left my code with just one game as an ideal candidate for more gaway material :)

thank for the clarification

(and thanks for exposing me as a soooo weak - and now rather well desserved broke :) - person who played toooo much with the ninja badger last weeks... was it a badger ?)
Have you ever seen a badger, pal? That was a squirrel, not a badger. For further reference:
Squirrel:
http://weknowyourdreams.com/images/squirrel/squirrel-01.jpg
Badger:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/24/1414109538044_wps_43_A_Badger_Meles_meles_by_t.jpg

And yeah, most people here are trustworthy enough to take only the games agreed on and leave everything else for further trades. I've had a few trades like that myself.
Post edited December 17, 2015 by zeogold
uh... it then looked like a "picasso squirrel" to me then but yeah now you mention it, the color was not so badgeresque tbh :)

(or it is a very good ninja badger that disguised itself as a squirrel... who knows ? :) he sure tricked either just me or all of you, depending on his ninjitsu skills...)

hmmm wait... whaaat ? who are those two people in white uniform coming for me.... aaaaah let me go ! he tricked all of you ! i warned you all, he is evil... GNAAAAAARGHHH (sorry, just going nuts)
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Djaron
Djaron: Also, Neon Struct deluxe edition steam key givaway to whoever is interested (just contact me)
update: key has now been given...
Thanks for the key!
Have Train Fever (GOG)
Want GOG GAME offers
Post edited December 17, 2015 by cecil
cecil: Want GOG offers
I will reduce foxwork's cheese ration and thusly his farting!

O____o

No?!
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Sachys
cecil: Want GOG offers
Sachys: I will reduce foxwork's cheese ration and thusly his farting!

O____o

No?!
I'll see his offer and swoop in with a better proposal:
A box of Tic-Tacs and a glass of stagnant water. Eh? Eh?
cecil: Want GOG (game) offers

O____o

No?!
How does Foxworks farting less constitute a game?
Post edited December 17, 2015 by cecil

O____o

No?!
cecil: How does Foxworks farting less constitute a game?
Try it and find out. Who knows, maybe you'll exceed Sachys' high score!