It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: I will reduce foxwork's cheese ration and thusly his farting!

O____o

No?!
cecil: How does Foxworks farting less constitute a game?
you said you wanted gog offers,
this is gog and that was my offer! ;D
Bad time to share I have lactose issues.
X-com: Thank you iAndroid for the easy trade, have fun with your game.

Here is my tradelist
Thanks to you too for the successful trade, X-com!

------------------
Trade List
X-com: Make a fair offer, I will swap one or more of my games for any one from my want list. Please don't offer me games from services with DRM unless they're in my want list.

Have these Steam gifts (from Humble Bundle):
Torchlight II
I saw Ether Vapor Remaster in your Steam wishlist. Would you trade it vs. Torchlight II with me? Sent you a chat msg already.
Added a bunch of steam gifts from Humble that I had lying around for a year or two and put off listing them till now:

Tradelist
X-com: Make a fair offer, I will swap one or more of my games for any one from my want list. Please don't offer me games from services with DRM unless they're in my want list.

Have these Steam gifts (from Humble Bundle):
Torchlight II
Fonzman: I saw Ether Vapor Remaster in your Steam wishlist. Would you trade it vs. Torchlight II with me? Sent you a chat msg already.
Thank you Fonzman for a great trade!
Fonzman: I saw Ether Vapor Remaster in your Steam wishlist. Would you trade it vs. Torchlight II with me? Sent you a chat msg already.
X-com: Thank you Fonzman for a great trade!
And the same to you! Merry Christmas to both of us! :-)
Updated!

Feel free to send your offers!
see newer post
Post edited December 20, 2015 by Nihililix
[HAVE]

Agarest - Generations of War
Driftmoon
The Longest Journey
Raiden III - Digital Edition

Looking to trade with anything on my Wishlist

Good Traders - PainOfSalvation, Nihililix
Bad Traders - SCAMMER LIST
He's not a scammer but if sambo12345 ever ask for anything, please ignore him, or better yet, tell him to 'fuck off' and then ignore him. :D
Leroux: Speaking of Divine Divinity, if anyone missed the freebie, I still have a copy to give away for free. And the same goes for Giants: Citizen Kabuto, if anyone's interested. Also, just PM me if you want one of these Steam codes:

Horizon Shift
Cast of the Seven Godsend
Super 3-D Noah's Ark
Spellsworn
Sure... I missed both of them .... thxs
tinyE: Another person trading a freebie. XD
Tauto: What's wrong with trading a freebie?You have become a forum cop.
Where is your buddy? :P
Successfully traded with dci260.

I'd also like to thank telyni and martiz for their generous gifts!
Post edited December 19, 2015 by A86
tinyE: He's not a scammer but if sambo12345 ever ask for anything, please ignore him, or better yet, tell him to 'fuck off' and then ignore him. :D
Any particular reason? I'm sure I missed something...