It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for someone to gift me the BTA Humble Capcom Bundle to make sure I don't get censored german versions of any of the games.

I can repay you with GOG games, Paypal or something similar.

Would really appreciate any help!
LF

Tree of Savior NA/EU Beta Key
Blade and Soul NA/EU Beta Key
Black Desert NA/EU Beta Key

Have
Willing to buy a GOG game for a key, open to reasonable offers.
I'm really interested in Chantelise: A Tale of Two Sisters, on sale here at GOG. Please take a look at my list here and tell me if we can work out something for it!
low rated
isis12: Looking for someone to gift me the BTA Humble Capcom Bundle to make sure I don't get censored german versions of any of the games.

I can repay you with GOG games, Paypal or something similar.

Would really appreciate any help!
I just got scammed off Capcom Bundle by this guy :((
15 $ games. Im currently at work, he mentioned to sent him all games key first.
Post edited October 21, 2015 by neuroy
Just a heads up: I think that user "Neuroy" is trying to scam. No definitive proof but here's what happened:

A few posts above I posted that i wanted the Humble Capcom Bundle and he contacted me via chat.
We agreed to trade a bunch of my leftover Steam keys for the bundle.
He wanted me to send all codes first. I declined and offered to take turns sending codes. After much discussion he agreed. I send 1 gift link, he then send me an invalid code. I told him it was invalid, at which point he tried to persuade me that he just mistyped but would for some reason send me a picture of all his codes per mail. The picture he send was badly compressed and the codes almost unreadable. The invalid code he had send earlier seemed to be his best guess from that blurry picure. After sending the picture he again tried to get me to send all my codes. Given that I could not read any of it I have not. He has now started to accuse me of activating them and lying about it in chat.

To me it seems fairly obvious he just found the picure with some old codes on the internet, but make of it what you will.

Edit: I see he has now posted in this thread first. Well, my point stands.

Edit 2: I'm off for tonight but will check this thread tomorrow. If there is interest in it I'm more than willing to post the entire chat between neuroy and me. It's massive and convoluted, but it shows clearly that I asked him several times to take turns sending codes to prevent exactly this kind of drama.
Post edited October 21, 2015 by Resartus1
low rated
Resartus1: Just a heads up: I think that user "Neuroy" is trying to scam. No definitive proof but here's what happened:

A few posts above I posted that i wanted the Humble Capcom Bundle and he contacted me via chat.
We agreed to trade a bunch of my leftover Steam keys for the bundle.
He wanted me to send all codes first. I declined and offered to take turns sending codes. After much discussion he agreed. I send 1 gift link, he then send me an invalid code. I told him it was invalid, at which point he tried to persuade me that he just mistyped but would for some reason send me a picture of all his codes per mail. The picture he send was badly compressed and the codes almost unreadable. The invalid code he had send earlier seemed to be his best guess from that blurry picure. After sending the picture he again tried to get me to send all my codes. Given that I could not read any of it I have not. He has now started to accuse me of activating them and lying about it in chat.

To me it seems fairly obvious he just found the picure with some old codes on the internet, but make of it what you will.

Edit: I see he has now posted in this thread first. Well, my point stands.
They are not from internet you liar. You just keep telling that after you got the picture
This is the pic from my personal email : http://postimg.org/image/uujd86wcv/full/

Others are working for money not take them for granted. You didnt send me anything in return.
You also have 2 nicknames appearing in chat and gone offline a few times.
You said : Trust me and send me the codes, i did that now you are saying they are duplicates.
Off course because YOU ACTIVATED THEM.
Post edited October 21, 2015 by neuroy
Seb71: A warning for others about this user "SomaTron" [..] I lost 3 games to him. Be warned.
Resartus1: Just a heads up: I think that user "Neuroy" is trying to scam. [..]
He's probably the usual scammer that infests Gog since months.
He constantly creates many alts to enter giveaways, steals codes whenever he can, upreps himself and dereps others with bots, spams users, spreads lies and attacks people.
Unfortunately Gog is powerless, so every trade here now is a risk, expecially with accounts created from 2015.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by phaolo
Resartus1: Just a heads up: I think that user "Neuroy" is trying to scam. [..]
phaolo: He's probably the usual scammer that infests Gog since months.
He creates many alts to enter giveaways, steals codes whenever he can, upreps himself and dereps others with bots, spams users, spreads lies and attacks people.
Unfortunately Gog is powerless, so every trade here now is a risk, expecially with accounts created from 2015.
Neuroy posted a different chat link before, in that he had a user on the left side Olegome, who is a new user too when I searched. Hmmm....
He creates many alts to enter giveaways, steals codes whenever he can, upreps himself and dereps others with bots, spams users, spreads lies and attacks people.
GOG isn't powerless, if you have enough proof , send this to the support.

using bots is violating GOG policies (re-read them)

Of course , blocking an account doesn't prevent to create a new one -_- , on this matter GOG is powerless till they decide to allocate more ressources.

As i already said; letting them doing this behaviour isn't good for GOG's business. in the long run.....

However, trading there is a risk, that's not new , simply the number of impersonators & scammers have been increased to a point,.... i totaly agree.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by DyNaer
rejitj: Neuroy posted a different chat link before, in that he had a user on the left side Olegome, who is a new user too when I searched. Hmmm....
Yes he has started creating false proofs recently.
Post edited October 21, 2015 by phaolo
neuroy: ...
I just got scammed off Capcom Bundle by this guy :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
15 $ games. Im currently at work, he mentioned to sent him all games key first.
he forgot to add more smileys. romanian.
Can someone please trade me BloodRayne 1 & 2 on Steam for any one of these games I'm offering! :(

[Desura]
- Social Justice Warriors
- Astroloco: Worst Contact
- Undead Legions

[Steam]
- Enclave
- Pirates of Black Cove
- Commander: Conquest Of The Americas
Post edited October 22, 2015 by AmethystViper
rejitj: Neuroy posted a different chat link before, in that he had a user on the left side Olegome, who is a new user too when I searched. Hmmm....
Yes. He contacted me after I posted that I had Blackwell Bundle and Machinarium CE for trade. He offered Transistor for the two (he said he got it in piñatas). So I sent him my code for Blackwell, and it was redeemed by someone called GOG8. Then Neuroy sent me a code for Transistor, which turned out to be invalid. He said he would ask support about this code.

I am still waiting (hahaha).

So I suspect I am out of $3 (the piñata which got me the second Blackwell Bundle). According to the corresponding topic, Transistor was not in piñatas btw.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by olegome
olegome: Yes. He contacted me after I posted that I had Blackwell Bundle and Machinarium CE for trade. He offered Transistor for the two (he said he got it in piñatas). So I sent him my code for Blackwell, and it was redeemed by someone called GOG8. Then Neuroy sent me a code for Transistor, which turned out to be invalid. He said he would ask support about this code.

So I suspect I am out of $3 (the piñata which got me the second Blackwell Bundle). According to the corresponding topic, Transistor was not in piñatas btw.
hehe, sorry i dragged your name into this. Now, we know why ur name was in his chat. Is that blackwell bundle? prequel of blackwell epiphany?
nevermind, i didnt read that u lost that key, was looking for that bundle. Already got blackwell epiphany through pinata sale... and then i learned you need to play the prequels first.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by rejitj
olegome: Yes. He contacted me after I posted that I had Blackwell Bundle and Machinarium CE for trade. He offered Transistor for the two (he said he got it in piñatas). So I sent him my code for Blackwell, and it was redeemed by someone called GOG8. Then Neuroy sent me a code for Transistor, which turned out to be invalid. He said he would ask support about this code.

rejitj: hehe, sorry i dragged your name into this. Now, we know why ur name was in his chat. Is that blackwell bundle? prequel of blackwell epiphany?
nevermind, i didnt read that u lost that key, was looking for that bundle. Already got blackwell epiphany through pinata sale... and then i learned you need to play the prequels first.
I actually went through peoples' wishlists looking for someone who wants it (the Bundle)... but yours is not open to public.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by olegome