It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WANT:

South Park: The Stick of Truth

HAVE:

ENORMOUS LIST PART 1
ENORMOUS LIST PART 2

TRADED WITH:

GAMES: Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy (x2), carnival73 (x2), metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi (x2), VVhiteVVolf (x3), Foxhack (x2), Hawk52, ashwald, JMich, Qwertyman, Accatone, CymTyr, swordtut, roygbiv309, gbaz69, Impaler26 (x3), MysterD, Aveweto, expopower, pablodusk.

CARDS: mrcrispy83, DProject, P1na, klaattu.
duk3nuk3m: Hi, I wondered if someone could help me. There's a great deal over at Opium Pulses, where you can get The Bureau: XCOM Declassified for $0.50, but the thing is, they don't take a credit card, only PayPal or points (if you've got them). Could somebody please help me out? PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks.

My trade list.
JunglePredator: Check PMs.
Thanks! Very kind of you!
adyghost: Yup, traded the F.E.A.R. Bundle Stars, all good! Thanks!
SomaTron: What about the rest ? Can you help me with those too. I have a feeling before my credit card is accepted on Bundle Stars again the promos will be gone :(
Its not a balanced deal as i mentioned on mail i mean 5$ for 25$ i said we will trade and i will add some gog key

Hey i didnt agree on this trade only, you said we will continue after. What is going on ??!

Edit : I freaked out for a second, everything is alright thanks for the trade !
Trade continued and this person sent me invalid game codes. Haven't heard anything in days, last communication was trying to make it out as if he/she didn't receive part of my trade either, just to save face. Beware when dealing with this user.
low rated
SomaTron: What about the rest ? Can you help me with those too. I have a feeling before my credit card is accepted on Bundle Stars again the promos will be gone :(
Its not a balanced deal as i mentioned on mail i mean 5$ for 25$ i said we will trade and i will add some gog key

Hey i didnt agree on this trade only, you said we will continue after. What is going on ??!

Edit : I freaked out for a second, everything is alright thanks for the trade !
adyghost: Trade continued and this person sent me invalid game codes. Haven't heard anything in days, last communication was trying to make it out as if he/she didn't receive part of my trade either, just to save face. Beware when dealing with this user.
The first code did work yes ? I am currently trying to find spare keys for the last game.
Hey all,

I got spare copies of Bionic Commando Rearmed and Strider (both Steam) from the Capcom bundle, shoot me an offer if interested. I'll consider Steam or GoG games. Thanks.
Have:
Far Cry 4

Want :
Metal Gear Solid V
Fifa 15,16
Pes 16
JunglePredator: Just wanted to let you know ...
I sent you a chat, peruse at your leisure.
Bump
Page 382 Post 7649
Post edited October 29, 2015 by SorcerousSundries
Got it, thanks VampiroAlhazred!

I've got:
GOG
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Blackwell Bundle
Escape Goat
Hotline Miami
Shadowgate
Tales of Maj'Eyal + DLC
Torchlight
UnEpic

Steam
Alpha Protocol
Deponia
Gone Home
Goodbye Deponia
Q.U.B.E.: Directors Cut
Sir, You are Being Hunted
Skullgirls
Xenonauts
Post edited October 25, 2015 by hummer010
Want:
Falcon Collection

Have:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page400
Post 8014
Post edited October 27, 2015 by huN73R
huN73R: Going by the past few experiences, chances are slim that anyone would respond but I hope this time someone will want what I have. I have always had an itch to play a western based RPG, I would rather be able to play it using a DRM-free version rather than on Steam.

Want:
Hard West Collector's Edition
Have:
Steam wallet code for 20USD redeemable in countries below

Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey​

My previous trades: x2, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5407]Benkii, thk47

If you are not from countries above, I can still get you something worth 20USD on Steam.

Also I'd like it if you can reply to this post first before sending message through chat.
Let's do business. I have a proposal for you. Toss me a Chat. :)
low rated
huN73R: Going by the past few experiences, chances are slim that anyone would respond but I hope this time someone will want what I have. I have always had an itch to play a western based RPG, I would rather be able to play it using a DRM-free version rather than on Steam.

Want:
Hard West Collector's Edition
Have:
Steam wallet code for 20USD redeemable in countries below

Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey​

My previous trades: x2, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5407]Benkii, thk47

If you are not from countries above, I can still get you something worth 20USD on Steam.

Also I'd like it if you can reply to this post first before sending message through chat.
Left pm maybe we can manage something for Collector Edition ?
Am i too late ? I forgot to reply as you said on chat. Sorry!
Post edited October 24, 2015 by doomstarz
Thanks for the trade, huN73R. and for helping a me with the trade on Steam! :P

Obligatory bump of the Trade Have List post 7754.
Post edited October 24, 2015 by GR00T
low rated
GR00T: Thanks for the trade, huN73R. and for helping a me with the trade on Steam! :P
Lol now what do i do with my gift ?