It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SomaTron: Did you verify every letter and number ? I have sended you.
Painted_Doll: Excuse me , but where did you get the code ? Directly from Gog or from a shady marketplace like G2A ? If you bought it from G2A the key has been revoked by Gog .
Initially he led me to believe that he got the code directly from GOG. He sent me a screenshot with a crop from what it looked like a GOG order history. He said he got it during a promo.

Now he told me that he got it from G2A.
rejitj: hehe, sorry i dragged your name into this. Now, we know why ur name was in his chat. Is that blackwell bundle? prequel of blackwell epiphany?
nevermind, i didnt read that u lost that key, was looking for that bundle. Already got blackwell epiphany through pinata sale... and then i learned you need to play the prequels first.
olegome: I actually went through peoples' wishlists looking for someone who wants it (the Bundle)... but yours is not open to public.
Aaah, didnt add anything in my wishlist to make it public
got a few games in my backlog and was determined to complete them first before starting a new game. Was playing baldur's gate for the last 3 months. Finally, last week i completed throne of bhaal and now onto icewind dale. Not in a rush though, but if blackwell sales show up that will be my next purchase
Post edited October 22, 2015 by rejitj
Going by the past few experiences, chances are slim that anyone would respond but I hope this time someone will want what I have. I have always had an itch to play a western based RPG, I would rather be able to play it using a DRM-free version rather than on Steam.

Want:
Hard West Collector's Edition
Have:
Steam wallet code for 20USD redeemable in countries below

Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey​

My previous trades: x2, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5407]Benkii, , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8511]Gr00t

If you are not from countries above, I can still get you something worth 20USD on Steam.

Edit: Also I'd like it if you can reply to this post first before sending message through chat.
Post edited October 24, 2015 by huN73R
Long shot, but worth a try:

Have on gamer's gate ("DRM-Free" Gifts)
Death To Spies
Death to Spies Moment of Truth

Want on GOG
Death to Spies
Death to Spies moment of truth

Too many Nescammers Trying to fleece me in Chat lately. As such I'm defensively paranoid. Will not deal with someone I don't know. Fortunately I'm pretty sure only my mates on here would be silly enough to go through with this trade anyway. It's a straight up same for same offer. Naively optimistic someone who doesn't hate Gamer's Gate like I have come to will do me a solid, basically.

EDIT
Trade Done! Big thumbs up, again, to Gr00t! (see three posts below)
Post edited October 22, 2015 by HeDanny
Random list bump:
[Have]
My list.

Post edited October 28, 2015 by Fuin
HeDanny: Long shot, but worth a try:

Death To Spies

Want on GOG
Death to Spies

Too many Nescammers Trying to fleece me in Chat lately. As such I'm defensively paranoid. Will not deal with someone I don't know. Fortunately I'm pretty sure only my mates on here would be silly enough to go through with this trade anyway. It's a straight up same for same offer. Naively optimistic someone who doesn't hate Gamer's Gate like I have come to will do me a solid, basically.
I'll cover you on that. Send me a chat and we'll do business. :)
Quick and easy trade with HeDanny (see three posts up). Thank you, sir!

For posterity, bumping my Have List (post 7754).
Post edited October 22, 2015 by GR00T
GR00T: Quick and easy trade with HeDanny (see three posts up). Thank you, sir!
Respek Knuckles mate. Appreciate the solid.
HAVE:
The Book of unwritten Tales
gog.com/game/the_book_of_unwritten_tales

Want
maybe somthing from my wishlist^^
gog.com/account/wishlist
[H] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl [W] Torchlight
HeDanny: Long shot, but worth a try:

Death To Spies

Want on GOG
Death to Spies

EDIT
Trade Done! Big thumbs up, again, to Gr00t! (see three posts below)
Just wanted to let you know that the GamersGate stuff marked as DRM free actually is DRM free. When a title on there is marked as DRM free when the installer is running go to the download directory & copy the setup.exe for the files... it's the only one encrypted. The rest are in the clear. Once you have that copied you don't need an internet connection for any GamersGate DRM free title to install or play. The reason the setup.exe is encrypted is so it can only be accessed by your account. In other words you can burn the installer to a DVD once the download is done. Kind of similar to GOG... you can only download stuff you own on their systems. :-)
JunglePredator: Just wanted to let you know that the GamersGate stuff marked as DRM free actually is DRM free. When a title on there is marked as DRM free when the installer is running go to the download directory & copy the setup.exe for the files... it's the only one encrypted. The rest are in the clear. Once you have that copied you don't need an internet connection for any GamersGate DRM free title to install or play. The reason the setup.exe is encrypted is so it can only be accessed by your account. In other words you can burn the installer to a DVD once the download is done. Kind of similar to GOG... you can only download stuff you own on their systems. :-)
I don't think that was HeDanny's concern. And for what it's worth, I'm well aware of this, which is why I was willing to grab the GOG version and make the trade. If I wasn't getting a DRM-free version in exchange, I'd not have made the trade.
GR00T: I don't think that was HeDanny's concern. And for what it's worth, I'm well aware of this, which is why I was willing to grab the GOG version and make the trade. If I wasn't getting a DRM-free version in exchange, I'd not have made the trade.
Fair enough. Just making sure as I do a fair amount of business on GamersGate & think of them as a trustworthy source. Much more then the american companies Gamefly (Direct2Drive... again) or EA. :-) Some people don't know that all you have to do is copy the setup.exe & he had DRM free marked in quotations.

---Edit---
Also taking this chance to bump my post at 8432 since I've now made a GOG wishlist & made it public.
Post edited October 23, 2015 by JunglePredator
Hi, I wondered if someone could help me. There's a great deal over at Opium Pulses, where you can get The Bureau: XCOM Declassified for $0.50, but the thing is, they don't take a credit card, only PayPal or points (if you've got them). Could somebody please help me out? PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks.

My trade list.
duk3nuk3m: Hi, I wondered if someone could help me. There's a great deal over at Opium Pulses, where you can get The Bureau: XCOM Declassified for $0.50, but the thing is, they don't take a credit card, only PayPal or points (if you've got them). Could somebody please help me out? PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks.

My trade list.
Check PMs.

Also for anyone interested updated my trade post at 8432.
Post edited October 23, 2015 by JunglePredator