It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I know this is none of my business, but you do know there is only about a 10% chance that game is going to work right?
kmja: the game works fine for me no problem and someone else that i know works allso
Cool, sorry then. Glad I was wrong. My bad.
Post edited June 25, 2015 by tinyE
mchack: Thank you kmja for a great Trade :)
tinyE: I know this is none of my business, but you do know there is only about a 10% chance that game is going to work right?
hehe, you mean without stuttering bad fps and stuff? (because redeeming worked just fine)
They are working on fixing it apparently, but the shitstorm they get is simply amazing :D It's a fun read. Anyway by the time I'll start actually playing the game (huge backlog in the way) it will be fine I'm sure.
Post edited June 24, 2015 by mchack
Trade done. Thanks for the trade, expopower.
Post edited June 25, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Interested in Indiegala - Magicka Bundle. My trade list can be found here.
Thank you for the smooth trade! Hopefully I'll have a more interesting trade list next time. =P
Stupid me didn't get a 2nd bundle for my wife, so am trying to ask here:

Anyone got a copy of Dungeon Defenders from the "Humble Indie Bundle: All-Stars!" he'd like to trade for something here on GOG?
Kianie: Stupid me didn't get a 2nd bundle for my wife, so am trying to ask here:

Anyone got a copy of Dungeon Defenders from the "Humble Indie Bundle: All-Stars!" he'd like to trade for something here on GOG?
pm sent
Updated my trade list again.

Recent Additions:

Back to Bed (Steam)
Outland (Steam Gift)
Royal Defense (Steam)
Spooky Cats (Steam)
Post edited June 26, 2015 by Impaler26
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post6538
]BUMP.[/url]

I've added the following Steam keys from the 1$ tier and the BTA tier of the current Humble Weekly Bundle to my Have list:

Tengami
Where is my Heart?
Back to Bed
7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat
Deep under the Sky
Valdis Story: Abyssal City

Also, I'm looking for the current Indiegala Dead Island bundle.
Got it thanks mchack!
Post edited June 26, 2015 by hummer010
A bump of my trade offerings :)

Edit: thanks to madth3 for the sneaky gift!
Post edited July 02, 2015 by pablodusk
[Have]

Bioshock 2 key for Steam (includes Minerva's Den DLC)

[Want]

Commandos Ammo Pack + Commandos 2&3 for GOG (from this weekend promo)
[Have]

Terraria Steam Key

[Want]

Offers
no longer relevant
Post edited July 01, 2015 by moonshineshadow
nvm
Post edited July 10, 2015 by Ingsoc85
Thanks to mchack for another nice trade.