It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dragonfly2012: Pheace helped me out already so thanks to him and thumbs up.
Thank you, was a pleasure.
Thanks for the trade, Pardinuz.
[HAVE]

sim city x2
stalker x2

[WANT]

GOG

alan wake nightmare
aliens vs predator
blocks that matter
carmageddon 1,2
duke nukem 3d
duke nukem project
dungeon keeper gold
gateways
litil divil
machinarium
magrunner
rise of triad 2013
rise of triad dark war
shdow warrior classic
stalker shadow
stalker pripyat
sang-froid
tetrobot co
trine 2
wasteland
world of goo

STEAM

data jammers fast forward
english country tune
litil divil
oil rush

PM me if you have other offers
Post edited June 24, 2015 by hustller
Still having that Bioshock 2 key for Steam, if interested make an offer in the next half hour, not only because the GOG sale ends but also because I'll leave for the rest of the day.
Hello,

I'm back with my list updated
Thanks for the nice trade, cmh5.
updated
[HAVE] Blood of the Werewolf (Steam - Direct gift only?)

(Castlevania/Metroidvania type platformer. Pretty fun game, I played bits and pieces of it on PS3.)

[WANT] Pier Solar and the Great Architects

If anyone has an extra copy from the Steamgifts giveaway and is feeling generous?
or

[WANT] SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition

If anyone is extra generous and has these games on backlog I'll be glad to give this away to another user :)
Might end up doing that anyways...
I can only send Blood of the Werewolf directly (via e-mail or Steam name) since there's a 30-day waiting period that I didn't know about with Steam. heh, as you can see I'm new to the trading/gifting market. Feel free to PM me if you're interested

Here's my wishlist if anyone wants to check it out: Terrapin2190
Post edited June 23, 2015 by Terrapin2190
hummer010: Got it! Thanks Impaler!
Thanks for the nice trade! :)
hello again,
I think I might be interested in something from current weekly stuff picks Got only very first Moto Racer in my library and don't mind swapping for any other Megarace or Moto Racer game. My trading post is hanging sowewhere around..
Post edited June 22, 2015 by mike_cesara
Thanks for the nice trade rayden54 :)
[H]
Batman Arkham Knight coupon w/ key (would send key, or the coupon itself via mail, if you so desire - unused)
CS:GO game key

[W]
Witcher 3
Ark: Survival Evolved

This is my first attempt to trade.
Johann117: [HAVE] Witcher 3 GOG code through NVIDIA that expires at end of month.

[WANT] Mainly a fair Paypal offer or something, no games at the top of my wishlist atm. Shoot some offers for $ or game trades my way if you want.

Thanks!
Just sell it on ebay. The going rate there is somewhere around $30 last I checked.
Johann117: [HAVE] Witcher 3 GOG code through NVIDIA that expires at end of month.

[WANT] Mainly a fair Paypal offer or something, no games at the top of my wishlist atm. Shoot some offers for $ or game trades my way if you want.

Thanks!
theslitherydeee: Just sell it on ebay. The going rate there is somewhere around $30 last I checked.
HAVE
Gone Home (with OST) STEAM
To The Moon STEAM

WANT
Offers (better if the offer is a gog game)

I know Im offering pretty much nothing, so im not expecting too much :'D