It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm still looking for Eradicator and Nam from the Bundlestars Trinity Bundle. My trade list is here.
Hi everyone!

[W] Kane & Lynch 2

[H] This, but may not be up-to-date as I haven't gone through it in awhile.

*Edit* Trade complete. Thank you, WildHobgoblin, for the smooth trade! ^_^
Post edited February 25, 2015 by jcosmocohen
edit: finishing up trade for TBoL, thanks

Very quick, I'm looking for a bundleleft over of:
The Book of Legends

I'm in middle of trade, and the other person said my key for TBoL was all ready used, and I'm pretty sure i did not all ready use it.
However, since there is no way in me knowing if that person is lying (such as using that key on a different steam account), I have to get them another key.
Post edited February 25, 2015 by gbaz69
jcosmocohen: *Edit* Trade complete. Thank you, WildHobgoblin, for the smooth trade! ^_^
And thanks to you as well :)
update
Post edited February 25, 2015 by adambiser
gbaz69: Very quick, I'm looking for a bundleleft over of:
The Book of Legends

I'm in middle of trade, and the other person said my key for TBoL was all ready used, and I'm pretty sure i did not all ready use it.
However, since there is no way in me knowing if that person is lying (such as using that key on a different steam account), I have to get them another key.
I have one, but it also has a DRM Free associated with it - if I use the DRM Free I don't trade the Keys . . .

Don't believe I've even looked at this game (haven't had time), but there's really nothing on sale here right now.
gbaz69: Very quick, I'm looking for a bundleleft over of:
The Book of Legends

wanderer_27: I have one, but it also has a DRM Free associated with it - if I use the DRM Free I don't trade the Keys . . .

Don't believe I've even looked at this game (haven't had time), but there's really nothing on sale here right now.
Thanks for considering it, I have since got it in another trade.
wanderer_27: I have one, but it also has a DRM Free associated with it - if I use the DRM Free I don't trade the Keys . . .

gbaz69: Thanks for considering it, I have since got it in another trade.
Okay, if you still have issues with it let me know.

I looked at it and it's not something I'd probably go for so I'd give it too you if you still need it for your deal.
Post edited February 25, 2015 by wanderer_27
(W) constructor

Willing to trade two GOG.com games for it. (with in reason)
Post edited March 10, 2015 by Neonshuffler
Impaler26:
Thanks for the trade and helping me. +rep
Moved Trade Post to Here
Post edited May 20, 2015 by BenKii
Interested in the following games currently on bundles:

From the new Indie Gala Dragon:

Double Dragon Neon
Bloodrayne Betrayal

From the current Humble:
Thief 2014

From the current Humble Weekly:
Cherry Tree High Complete Pack

From Bundlestar's Trinity Bundle:

Pixel Boy and the Ever Expanding Dungeon

My haves and other wants are [here](http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post2562)
Post edited February 27, 2015 by Badseeder
— x —
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Azrael360
Hi! This will be quick:

Want:
Blood 2: The Blood Group

Have GOG:
Commandos Ammo Pack (GOG)
Commandos 2+3 (GOG)
Flatout (GOG)
Jagged Alliance Deadly Games (GOG)
Jagged Alliance 2 (GOG)
Montague's Mount (GOG)
Witcher 1 (GOG)

HAVE STEAM:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut (Steam - HB)
Hitman Absolution (Steam - HB)
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (Steam - HB)
Murdered: Soul Suspect (Steam - HB)
Startopia (Steam - HB)
Supreme Commander 2 (Steam - HB)
Thief (2014) (Steam - HB)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by montcer9012