It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A lttile late here, but I'd like to thank undeadcow for AGAIN helping me buy individual games from bundles during the sale.

Thank you undeadcow.

You can trust him with your money, y'all!
I would like to get some games from Android sale at GamersGate... got all of them already but you can still take a look:

My trading list

If you really want something from my trade list we may find a suitable solution ;)

As usual you can get GOG games for free (no trade required) if you fulfill a few conditions ;) Just send me a PM
Post edited December 23, 2014 by Ghorpm
Bump
update
Thanks to Heretic777 for a nice trade.
Cancelled
Post edited December 26, 2014 by WhoKnowscs
I currently have:
Murdered: Soul Suspect x2

Want:
3x tf2 keys each... or someone to buy me specific games/bundles that are on sale/past sale.

Message me if you are interested.

edit: one copy of murded soul suspect and thief gone
Post edited December 24, 2014 by gbaz69
One final bump for the year

I'm interested in trading for the following games

Steam:
Blade Kitten
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning - Collection
Winter Voices Complete Pack

I'm willing to trade multiple games for a game on my want list, and I can buy you any Steam game(s) that totals $2. The list of games I have available to trade as well as a list of people I've successfully traded with can be seen here HERE
Post edited December 23, 2014 by NoNewTaleToTell
xenocidic: Bump

Also, I'm looking to trade Trine 2: The Complete Story (GOG) for Trine 2: The Complete Story (Steam) [blasphemy, I know...].
Edit: No longer looking to do this trade*, but Trine 2: The Complete Story (GOG) is now on my "have" list if you're looking for it.

*Thanks very much to HypersomniacLive for the trade and gift =)
Likewise, and you're welcome. :-)
[Want]
From Humble Weekly:
- Deep Dungeons of Doom

[Have]
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post684

Free games, PM please, 1 gamer per person:
- Flower Shop: Winter In Fairbrook
- Koya Rift
- Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
Last before [url=http://www.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_nordic_special_191214]the nordic promo ends.
Want (GOG)
A Bird Story
Ghost Master
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Terminal Velocity

Have (GOG)
Black Mirror
Black Mirror 2
Gray Matter
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief

See my complete list of games in the link:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post749
Ghorpm: I would like to get some games from Android sale at GamersGate. Currently only one
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDA-AOCW/age-of-conquest-world

My trading list

I will gladly trade several games for each Android games that I listed above.

As usual you can get GOG games for free (no trade required) if you fulfill a few conditions ;) Just send me a PM
With permission, I would just like to report that I had a successful trade with Ghorpm. I gave 3 requested android games and I in return received from his have list 4 steam games, 1 desura and 1 gog item that wasn't a part of the trade but was offered as an asked bonus. I was quite surprised to pick more than 3, but such was the awesome terms of this trade. Thank you Ghorpm and +1 for your chill trade experience.

Edit:

NoNewTaleToTell: One final bump for the year
I'm interested in trading for the following games
GOG:
The Black Mirror
The Black Mirror 2
Gothic 2
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition
Panzer Elite Special Edition
Steam:
Blade Kitten
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning - Collection
Winter Voices Complete Pack
I'm willing to trade multiple games for a game on my want list, and I can buy you any Steam game(s) that totals $2. The list of games I have available to trade as well as a list of people I've successfully traded with can be seen here HERE
I am editting this post to report, with permission, that I successfully traded with NoNewTaleToTell. I gave 2 GOG games and in return I received 1 desura game and 1 music album that he personally made. I look forward not only listening to your music NoNewTaleToTell but enjoying the game too. Thanks for the trade experience NoNewTaleToTell and +1 for the great etiquette and learning awesome history to your album!
Post edited December 23, 2014 by shadowrgog
Ghorpm: I would like to get some games from Android sale at GamersGate. Currently only one
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDA-AOCW/age-of-conquest-world

My trading list

I will gladly trade several games for each Android games that I listed above.

shadowrgog: With permission, I would just like to report that I had a successful trade with Ghorpm. I gave 3 requested android games and I in return received from his have list 4 steam games, 1 desura and 1 gog item that wasn't a part of the trade but was offered as an asked bonus. I was quite surprised to pick more than 3, but such was the awesome terms of this trade. Thank you Ghorpm and +1 for your chill trade experience.
I can only confirm that this trade was a great experience for both sides. I wholeheartedly recommend shadowrgog as a trustworthy trader! Thanks a lot!
Another great trade, this time with pablodusk. Thanks a lot!
Hello,
List updated with Nordic In-N-Out games.