It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

edit: offer expired
Post edited November 05, 2014 by gbaz69
[Want]

Mind: Path to Thalamus from this IndieGala Bundle

[Have]

These games
Post edited October 23, 2014 by jcosmocohen
<span class="bold">My Wishlist updated</span>
Post edited November 09, 2014 by Magoxx
high rated
Just a quick heads up regarding possible scams. justaquickie admitted in the "known scammers" thread that he has high repped alts that he's saving for later, better scams:

Sure. If you find my high repped ones, go ahead. Yes i do have high repped accounts FYI. One of them has over 200 rep. I'm keeping them for a very very special ocasion :)
This one is just a dummy for quick scams and trolling hence the nickname "Justaquickie".

I'm not sure what yogsloth is trying to say but whoever tried to scam you its not me. You have NOTHING i need tbh
I'm quoting his post here, in case it ever gets deleted.

So, extra caution everyone, high rep is not 100% guarantee that you're dealing with an honest trader.

EDIT: Updated link, as his original post was deleted.
Post edited October 23, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
I am looking for the classic Fallout games on Steam if anybody has them for trade. I don't have much right now and it's prolly laughable, but I only really got enough for a TF2 key if that is tradeable currency on here like it is on steam or I can just hold off on buying the TF2 key and buy something around that price point.

PM me to talk or if you are interested.
(the money I speak of is Steam Wallet)
Post edited October 23, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
Just realized I've got two unredeemed past Groupees bundles just sitting in my account (unfortunately partial):
one's a key for the Holiday Helpings Bundle (with keys for Q.U.B.E., Draw a Stickman and Doctor Who: The Adventure Games) and the other is a key for Be Mine 12,(with codes/downloads for Sang Froid, Epigenesis, Beatblasters III, Gun Metal, Bardbarian, A-Train 8, Half Minute Hero, Echo of the Wilds, A New Beggining: Final Cut and Luminosity). If someone is interested, take a look at my Wants here.
Small update (and a shameless bump!)...
I have spare keys of:

GOG
Torchlight
Xenonauts

Steam
Alien Breed: Impact
Assetto Corsa + Dreamcar Pack 1-3 NEW!
Bang Bang Racing
Blades of Time - Limited Edition
The Darkness II
Deadlight
Depth Hunter II: Deep Dive
Dogfight 1942
Etherlords I &amp; II
Ford Racing 3
Galactic Civilizations: Ulitmate Edition
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Greed: Black Border
GT Legends (2x)
Inquisitor
Insane 2
Insurgency
Knights and Merchants
Layers of Fear
Mercenary Kings: Reloaded Edition
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition
Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force Pack
Pix the Cat
RACE Injection
RACE ON DLC
RACE: The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion
Rune Classic
Saints Row 2
Sonic Adventure DX
Street Racing Syndicate
Total War Rome II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack
Toybox Turbos
Tropico 3: Gold Edition
Ubersoldier II
Vangers
Wizardry 6 and 7
World War II: Panzer Claws
World War III: Black Gold
Post edited March 15, 2020 by Strijkbout
HypersomniacLive: Just a quick heads up regarding possible scams. justaquickie admitted in the "known scammers" thread that he has high repped alts that he's saving for later, better scams: I'm quoting his post here, in case it ever gets deleted.

So, extra caution everyone, high rep is not 100% guarantee that you're dealing with an honest trader.

I think I'll be trading only with people I "know" and/or have verifiable trade links with people I know.
HypersomniacLive: Just a quick heads up regarding possible scams. justaquickie admitted in the "known scammers" thread that he has high repped alts that he's saving for later, better scams: I'm quoting his post here, in case it ever gets deleted.

Getcomposted: I think I'll be trading only with people I "know" and/or have verifiable trade links with people I know.
Sad to see, but unfortunately it has come to this. It pays to be cautious while trading and I'll probably end up doing the same.
EnforcerSunWoo: Sad to see, but unfortunately it has come to this. It pays to be cautious while trading and I'll probably end up doing the same.
Well, you're on my Verified Trading Links(!)
Bumping post

Also looking for Project Temporality from current Groupees Be Mine 15 bundle.
Update
I really want Haunted from http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/phantom-bundle]THIS BUNDLE[/url].

My cleaned-up trading list is HERE.

Thanks for looking! ^__^

EDIT: Also looking for the Japanese language pack for Influent
Added Type: Rider (taken) and Ludwig to my available-for-trade list :)
Post edited October 24, 2014 by genkicolleen
Just a random post but if there are people who are really new and have like -5 rep or something and are afraid of being scammed by so called old members, please feel free to contact me or anyone else or post here to if you want someone act like a middle man for you.

There are some scammers with like 13 rep or join dates from January and new/honest members will go first and get scammed for following the rules. IF you anyone has had this issue feel free to tell so we can adjust the OP.