It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Want:
ODDWORLD: STRANGER'S WRATH HD

Have:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23
Post edited September 14, 2014 by theslitherydeee
high rated
AcidFlux: Currenly at sale at GamersGate[ Only need the DLC / Already own base game

Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold DLC
Sword of the Stars: The Pit The Pilgrim DLC
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Mindgames DLC
Feel free to check your GamersGate account at any time. There are some things waiting for you. ;)
Updated!
high rated
Ragnarblackmane: Hotline Miama
Hotline Miami called and told me that it's awaiting for you on your PM. Seems to be pissed off that you misspelled it.
Grargar: Hotline Miami called and told me that it's awaiting for you on your PM. Seems to be pissed off that you misspelled it.
THANK YOU! Especially since I misspelled the game; shame on me! ;)
Ragnarblackmane: Hotline Miama
Grargar: Hotline Miami called and told me that it's awaiting for you on your PM. Seems to be pissed off that you misspelled it.
kudos to you Grargar!
Ragnarblackmane: THANK YOU! Especially since I misspelled the game; shame on me! ;)
Nice one, I love that game.
Post edited September 14, 2014 by advancedhero
Thank you ddickinson for the smooth trade.
theslitherydeee: Thank you ddickinson for the smooth trade.
Thank you for the trade, theslitherydeee.
Grargar: Feel free to check your GamersGate account at any time. There are some things waiting for you. ;)
Hmm, and someone was calling me Santa the other day. So, Mr. Kettle, I see you're black... ;)
Updated my post at 1598.
Removed one from the want list.
Post edited September 16, 2014 by Barry_Woodward
Sale expired.
Post edited September 15, 2014 by adambiser
IAmSinistar: Hmm, and someone was calling me Santa the other day. So, Mr. Kettle, I see you're black... ;)
Heh. Truth be told, I don't have the finances to do it everyday. Mind you, you're still Santa. :P
All Steam, all needs to go. Looking for DRM-free / GOG stuff. Just send me your list.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post2001