It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: Anyone willing to vouch for KoreaBeat ?
Looks active but because of his umm.. interesting rep score I just want a double check. (Despite knowing how useful the rep scores can be... sometimes they're right... right?)
KoreaBeat did have some trading activity years ago:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_list_of_people_ive_successfully_traded_with/page1

And I made a successful trade with KoreaBeat, as well.
Post edited March 19, 2021 by Grargar
JunglePredator: Anyone willing to vouch for KoreaBeat ?
Looks active but because of his umm.. interesting rep score I just want a double check. (Despite knowing how useful the rep scores can be... sometimes they're right... right?)
Grargar: KoreaBeat did have some trading activity years ago:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_list_of_people_ive_successfully_traded_with/page1

And I made a successful trade with KoreaBeat, as well.
Thanks for the input!
+rep KoreaBeat for steam item(s) trade.
Post edited April 03, 2021 by JunglePredator
DELETED
Post edited April 09, 2021 by atemporalDarkness
WANT (from the Sale)
- Albion.
- Escape from Monkey Island.

HAVE (Update)
- Control (Standard Edition).
- Boreal Blade.
- Pesterquest.

- More: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! =)
Post edited March 24, 2021 by VampiroAlhazred
Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want:
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
Stranglehold
BioShock™ 2 Remastered
- DELETED -
Post edited April 05, 2021 by UCrest
Post edited May 19, 2021 by JunglePredator
low rated
Trading any game(s)from GOG you want under the budget of 6$ for one digital 5$ Steam gift card
Add me on *insert steam community dot com* id myurlisstuckhelpme

(a bit of context, I am trying to buy a 15$ game on Steam that to my dissappointment isn't on GOG, I have a bit of money but I need some more)
Post edited April 05, 2021 by szar001
szar001: Trading any game(s)from GOG you want under the budget of 6$ for one digital 5$ Steam gift card

(a bit of context, I am trying to buy a 15$ game on Steam that to my dissappointment isn't on GOG, I have a bit of money but I need some more)
This is usually a scam tactic...
low rated
Question: I read the rules and am left confused. So how does the trading security work? If you can trade where do you trade and can you trade games on sale? What counts as scamming? What happens if you get scammed? How do people trade? Thank you in advance!
Post edited April 05, 2021 by JocktheLock1
JocktheLock1: Question: I read the rules and am left confused. So how does the trading security work? If you can trade where do you trade and can you trade games on sale? What counts as scamming? What happens if you get scammed? How do people trade? Thank you in advance!
Basically there is no security; GOG disallows trading for $ but beyond that it's 'buyer beware'.
That's why the 'rules' set out in the first post say lower rep goes first & such; the higher rep is usually (but not always) the one with more to lose.
low rated
JocktheLock1: Question: I read the rules and am left confused. So how does the trading security work? If you can trade where do you trade and can you trade games on sale? What counts as scamming? What happens if you get scammed? How do people trade? Thank you in advance!
JunglePredator: Basically there is no security; GOG disallows trading for $ but beyond that it's 'buyer beware'.
That's why the 'rules' set out in the first post say lower rep goes first & such; the higher rep is usually (but not always) the one with more to lose.
Ok, thank you for informing me! Have a great day and week everyone! I hope you have a great holiday today with your friends and family! You all seem like a loving community and I wish you guys the best! Thank for your help and advice!
Post edited April 07, 2021 by JocktheLock1
szar001: Trading any game(s)from GOG you want under the budget of 6$ for one digital 5$ Steam gift card

JunglePredator: This is usually a scam tactic...
Nay mate I'm just desperate for that Steam game called My Summer Car and I've sold most of my things for it but still require 5$ to purchase it, and money doesn't grow on trees.
again,

Trading any game(s)from GOG you want under the budget of 6$ for one digital 5$ Steam gift card