It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Note that your link doesn't lead to your post for everyone who has their forum settings changed to show a different number of posts per page. It'd probably be helpful to include a specific post number.
no longer trading
Post edited July 20, 2021 by Not_you
I'd like to trade for gog keys of the Heroes of Might and Magic games. I only want them while they're at the current sale price. In exchange I can get you Steam or Humble Bundle games of your choice that are equal or slightly higher price.

Want:
Heroes of Might and Magic ........................$2.49
Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold ............$2.49
Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete ....$2.49
Heroes of Might and Magic 4: Complete ....$2.49
Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Bundle ........$4.99
Heroes Chronicles: All Chapters ................$2.49

All of them together add up to $17.44.

Have:
I can get you any Steam or Humble Bundle games that come out to roughly the same price.
snip
Post edited January 01, 2022 by Duck-and-Cover
have:
Calico backer key
want
5€ paypal or steam wallet
Have: Page 923, Post #18559.
Want: GOG-Key (The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena) or Race Driver: GRID.
Note: I am aware that the video game is no longer available on the platform. But if someone has a saved and unused key on GOG I would love to trade with that person. Thanks!
Post edited December 21, 2020 by UCrest
Have: Post #18608
Want Cyberpunk 2077 (GOG-key)
Post edited February 12, 2021 by Not_you
I have...

(Steam)

Among us
Blueprint Tycoon
Galaxy of Pen and paper
Guns, Gore & Cannoli
Ghost 1.0
Hyper Knights
Rain reflections
theHunter: Call of the Wild™ + DLC
The slater
The long reach
We. The revolution

I want

Offers ( Steam )
Age of empires III (2007)
Battle Brothers
AOE 2 HD DLC'S

Link to my trade page

Steamtrades Page
Post edited December 22, 2020 by Persival2207
[WANT]

MAKE OFFER

[HAVE] (all gog)

WITCHER 2
System Shock 2
Little Big Adventure 2
Deponia
Dragonsphere
Fantasy General

Movie: THE GAMERS: DIRECTOR’S CUT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Successfully traded with Shimejibr,
apehater,
yogsloth

(also here),
Exoanthrope,
Ingsoc85,
Urnoev,
Briareos262, zeo,
misteryo,
amrit9037,
Quiloo,
z02228,
Alexim.
Post edited February 11, 2021 by DrakoPensulo
I have a CD key for Children of Morta on GOG. I am open to any trades but I am looking for Darkest Dungeon on Steam which is half the price, so you could come out ahead on this.
NarlyONE: I have a CD key for Children of Morta on GOG. I am open to any trades but I am looking for Darkest Dungeon on Steam which is half the price, so you could come out ahead on this.
Have: Page 923, Post #18559.
NarlyONE: I have a CD key for Children of Morta on GOG. I am open to any trades but I am looking for Darkest Dungeon on Steam which is half the price, so you could come out ahead on this.
People can't message you (including myself) unless you change your privacy settings :)
I want: Ion Fury, Crystal Caves HD, Heretic & Hexen Collection, Postal 4, Metal Gear, Blood: Fresh Supply, Disney Classic Games Aladdin & Lion King, Powerslave, Forsaken Remastered, Warcraft 1 & 2 Bundle, Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky, Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky SC, Legend of Hereos Trails in the Sky the 3rd. (All GOG)

I have: Prison Architect, Ziggurat, Unreal Gold, Oddworld Abe's Oddysee, Mount & Blade, Dungeon Keeper Gold. (All GOG)
Post edited December 25, 2020 by RetroJaro
Have:
$12 worth of Steam games

Want:
Fallout: New Vegas and Arcanum : of Steamworks and Magic Obscura on GOG from the current sale

Please post below quoting / replying to this post if you're interested.
Have: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want:
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time
Stranglehold
Crysis Warhead®
Lorelai
Broforce