It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

African_wildlife: I've fixed my chat settings. My account is affected by some bug which I suspect is related to my former username-change. I've contacted GOG support and they didn't seem to understand that the issue affects others, I'm now waiting for follow-up messages.

Sent you a chat message.
Indeed, I can't even read your chat message, it returns a 404 error : /
If I try to find you manually in the Chat, you don't appear.
I think I just have to wait that GOG do its job.
Post edited October 22, 2018 by MaxFulvus
Okay, so, listen, hm... Right, let's do it. I'm not very much of a trading person, but.

My objective is to acquire the Obra Dinn game despite its terrifying price.

My tools are old keys (marked as unredeeemed) such as :

- Dust, elysian tale.
- Sam and Max (the whole telltale series)
- Master of Magic
- Saint Rows 2
- Eador Genesis
- Mount and Blade
- Consortium
- Neverwinter Nights

I'm much more comfortable trading with forum regulars, so, if anyone is after some of these games, let's try to balance things out. Because why not. Maybe.
Post edited October 23, 2018 by Telika
I have two GOG keys to trade that include respectively:
1)
Homeworld® Remastered Collection
Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition

2)
System Shock™ 2
Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition
Theme Hospital

I still also have a Steam key for Frostpunk.

WANT:
GOG games
Post edited December 04, 2018 by Alexim
my offer: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/personal_trading_thread

Contact me via chat.
Post edited October 24, 2018 by African_wildlife
WANT:

Steam:

Mad Max
Batman: Arkham Origins

Master Reboot
Styx: Shards of Darkness

GOG

The Saboteur
Throne of Darkness
Mafia

offers

HAVE:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283
Hi, boyos.
Don't have access to my credit card for a moment but have lots of steam funds. If you can give me thronebreaker code I can buy you as a gift similar game on steam.
alexsandred: Hi, boyos.
Don't have access to my credit card for a moment but have lots of steam funds. If you can give me thronebreaker code I can buy you as a gift similar game on steam.
Keep in mind, gifting on Steam is restricted, you won't be able to gift a game to anyone if the difference in price in their region is more than 10% from your own. On top of that I think many Russian games are only playable within their own region.
Post edited October 26, 2018 by Pheace
have
everything
Grim Fandango Remastered
Galactic Civilizations Ultimate Edition
Lumino City
Garry's Mod
Gunpoint
Blockstorm
Spectrum
Bezier
Sanctum 2
Psychonauts
want
rpg maker XP
bastion
hollow knight
Post edited October 27, 2018 by parasol123
Thanks parasol123 for a fast and easy trade:)
greeklover: Thanks parasol123 for a fast and easy trade:)
thanks to you as well
Just a heads up: I've been contacted by a recently created alt account trying to impersonate the legit user adambiser by having a dot at the end of the username. Don't accept any trade with that user as it's obviously a scammer.

PS: While I'm at it, and if any legit user is interested, I've still got an Overwatch Battle.net key to trade. Only interested in things from either my GOG or Steam wishlists.
Post edited October 28, 2018 by muntdefems
fronzelneekburm: For your convenience, my lengthy list of haves and wants is now sorted alphabetically!

Have (GOG):
Battle Realms mit Winter of the Wolf
Consortium: Master Edition, The
Constructor
Dungeon Keeper Gold™
Eschalon: Book I
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Grim Fandango Remastered
Little Big Adventure 2
Magrunner: Dark Pulse
MDK
Mount & Blade
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Omerta: City of Gangsters (4 DLCs included)
Overlord + Raising Hell
Oxenfree
Painkiller Black Edition
Saints Row 2
Serious Sam: The First Encounter
Syberia
System Shock 2
Torchlight
Unreal Gold
Worms Forts: Under Siege
Xenonauts
Could you fix your chat settings?
Post edited October 28, 2018 by kmcoolice
fronzelneekburm: ...
kmcoolice: Could you fix your chat settings?
Thanks for the reminder. Should be working now.
muntdefems: PS: While I'm at it, and if any legit user is interested, I've still got an Overwatch Battle.net key to trade. Only interested in things from either my GOG or Steam wishlists.
In what form is the Overwatch key? If it is from the humblebundle monthly bundle, is it an unclaimed gift link or an unrevealed key / download page? You can have better luck trading it on steamtrades, your wishlist has mostly unbundled games, and people generally don't trade them for bundled games, but you can surely get something like Deus Ex Mankind Divided or Pillars of Eternity or Wasteland 2 Director's Cut or Abzu.
greeklover: In what form is the Overwatch key? If it is from the humblebundle monthly bundle, is it an unclaimed gift link or an unrevealed key / download page?
It's an unredeemed Humble gift link. I guess the recipient needs a Humble account, and then attach their Battle.net account to it in order to be able to redeem the game there. I should've probably mentioned that. :P

greeklover: You can have better luck trading it on steamtrades, your wishlist has mostly unbundled games, and people generally don't trade them for bundled games, but you can surely get something like Deus Ex Mankind Divided or Pillars of Eternity or Wasteland 2 Director's Cut or Abzu.
I haven't traded much games, and have never put much thought into it, but that's quite reasonable, yep. I'm not too keen to create a new account (or to link my Steam account to yet another website, for that matter), but I'll see if I can get something for the game there. Thanks for the tip! :)