It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jcosmocohen: If anyone has the Arctic Bundle from Bundle Stars, I'd really like to trade for it.

I have Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive (GOG) for it. Let me know!
I have Syberia 2 steam key if you want to trade for that.
Updated my list again.

Recent additions:
Audiosurf
Dungeons of Dredmor Complete
Post Mortem
Scratches: Director's Cut
(all Steam)
amund:
Impaler26: Thanks for the nice trade! :)
Thank you too for a good trade :)
jcosmocohen: If anyone has the Arctic Bundle from Bundle Stars, I'd really like to trade for it.

I have Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive (GOG) for it. Let me know!
lazylazyjoe: I have Syberia 2 steam key if you want to trade for that.
No thanks, already have that game.
benderz: The Desura code is also your id (url) to your keys page, so the person who receive the key will also have access to all the other stuff of the bundle.
jcosmocohen: So they'd could see ALL of my IndieRoyale purchases?
I don't think so, but TBH I don't know. They will access to your bundle, sure, but I don't know for other purchases.
low rated
Hey guys. A while ago I got Dracula 4-5 from Xardas722 (Many thanks) and he allowed me to give it to my brother, who very much enjoyed the game, so much that he gifted it to me. Anyway, I am not a fan of those types of games, so I am wondering if anyone wants to make me an offer for it. Stronghold Crusaders, Empire Earth, and Lord's of the Realm all look good, and are on sale; I really like strategy games. Anyways, thanks for the consideration, and again, thanks to Xardas722.

PS. I hope none of my text comes off as sarcastic or rude, I think it is personally worded oddly.
Post edited September 06, 2014 by advancedhero
I would like to thank the following members for a great trade:

jcosmocohen,
sanchit117,
MoP,
theslitherydeee,
advancedhero,
samlii,
ramiera,
hummer010,
ramiera,
Impaler26
DarkZero9,
DeathArcanum,
sergeyua,
BlackThorny
Post edited November 20, 2014 by HeadphonesON
HeadphonesON: Hi everyone,

I need to catchup with Humble Bundle, if anyone can help me that would be great, thanks.
I sent you a PM to work something out.
Post edited September 06, 2014 by jcosmocohen
Thanks to Grargar for pointing out this thread to me, alas I had already started a trade thread of my own for my trades so if anyone is interested you can see it here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/help_me_reach_the_500_games_mark_on_steam/page1

and reply to me anywhere. Thanks!
I just wanted to thank sanchit117 for the Humble Indie Bundle #3 :)
[W] An offer or something from my and [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Yarow12]GOG (not up to date) wishlists...

[H] Here is what I have to offer.

PM me your offers.
Want three games instead of one? Ask and ye may receive.
If your Rep is low, either you are handing over your side of the deal first or we aren't trading at all.
I do not accept Steam gifts or Origin keys.

I have successfully traded with the following users: BuzzLightyear2, Azrael360, dyscode, alexkoti (2x), Heretic777 (3x), Momo1991, lugum (2x), , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post2126]hummer010, , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5370]cardangrille, Bakuryuha
fronzelneekburm: Well, let's give it a try then...

Please refer to my latest updated trade list! Thank you! :)
Are you going to update the link? I jumped through three hoops to get to your list.
Post edited August 21, 2015 by yarow12
yarow12: Are you going to update the link? I jumped through three hoops to get to your list.
Oh, I thought the added hoops were part of the fun! ;)
Anyway, updated the links! Thanks for pointing that out!
I just wanted to thank jcosmocohen for the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle and the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle on Desura, thank you very much! :-)
Post edited September 06, 2014 by HeadphonesON
yarow12: Are you going to update the link? I jumped through three hoops to get to your list.
fronzelneekburm: Oh, I thought the added hoops were part of the fun! ;)
They were, but some people may find it inconvenient. I only brought it up because I figured you forgot about it and made the hoops by accident.
I now call for uninstalling the most recent update. All opposed?

HeadphonesON: I just wanted to thank jcosmocohen for the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle and the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle on Desura, thank you very much! :-)
I don't know about everyone else, but seeing sanchit117 and jcosmocohen thank you for your part of the trade would increase the likelihood of me trading with you.
HeadphonesON: I just wanted to thank jcosmocohen for the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle and the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle on Desura, thank you very much! :-)
You're welcome. Enjoy the games!
fronzelneekburm: Oh, I thought the added hoops were part of the fun! ;)
yarow12: They were, but some people may find it inconvenient. I only brought it up because I figured you forgot about it and made the hoops by accident.
I now call for uninstalling the most recent update. All opposed?

yarow12: I don't know about everyone else, but seeing sanchit117 and jcosmocohen thank you for your part of the trade would increase the likelihood of me trading with you.
I didn't want to say anything because we actually didn't trade. :-)

(It was a gift)
Post edited September 06, 2014 by jcosmocohen