It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Useless post.
Post edited December 21, 2014 by Grargar
bump

In addition to that post, I would really love to get:
Shiny the Firefly currently in IndieGala bundle
Shadow Man currently in Bundle Stars bundle
I'm looking for (in order of preference) from the current Valhalla Bundle @ Bundlestars or The Whole Valhalla Bundle

Valhalla Chronichles
Soldiers: Heroes of World Ward II
Theatre of War
7.62 High Calibre

---

And I would like from GamersGate currently on offer:

Disciples 2 Gold Click here

Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete Click here!

So here's what I offer Click Me!

:)
Post edited September 05, 2014 by AcidFlux
Question:

I realized that all of my IndieRoyale bundles have Desura links. Is it possible to give these links away? Does anyone know? It seems like I just would have to copy the link address, but I'm not certain.
jcosmocohen: Question:

I realized that all of my IndieRoyale bundles have Desura links. Is it possible to give these links away? Does anyone know? It seems like I just would have to copy the link address, but I'm not certain.
The Desura code is also your id (url) to your keys page, so the person who receive the key will also have access to all the other stuff of the bundle.
jcosmocohen: Question:

benderz: The Desura code is also your id (url) to your keys page, so the person who receive the key will also have access to all the other stuff of the bundle.
So they'd could see ALL of my IndieRoyale purchases?
WANT:
---
GOG:
The Cat Lady
Pathologic
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl*
Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines

STEAM:
Shovel Knight*
Transistor

HAVE: (I plan on buying a lot more bundles soon so this list will expand quite a bit in the future):
---
STEAM
BioShock (Humble Bundle)
ReignMaker (Humble Bundle)

If anyone is interested (although I understand if you aren't, considering what I'm offering at the moment), send me a PM.

*if anyone has a copy of SK on GOG or SoC on Steam, that's fine, but I'd prefer to have them on the services if it's possible
Post edited September 05, 2014 by GrilledSushi
Thank you for the trade, triock.
If anyone has the Arctic Bundle from Bundle Stars, I'd really like to trade for it.

I have Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive (GOG) for it. Let me know!
Updated

Send me ANY AND ALL trade possibilities!
Completely revamped my post at 1598.

Updated wish list; trading list slightly changed.
JunglePredator: I have 71 games available for trade listed on Pastebin Vavrqk0V. The list includes some physical copies; these are not up for trade on here... they're included in the list for people on my Facebook where I've also posted this. (Digital copies only for GOG related trades.) I'm trading on a value of about $1 per game except for Assassin's Creed 3. (Basically if you have a $30 dollar game for trade I'll trade 30 games for it.)

I've established a Steam Trades profile (just because this thread requests such) at JunglePredator. I haven't used it... I've one post that's now out dated & no replies.
I have the linked Steam profile viewable by Steam users (i.o.w. you must be logged in to view the profile).

I ask anyone trading with me to send 1st no matter what their GOG reputation is or "level" on Steam or GamersGate.
So how is that working out for you? Trading much? I wouldnt want to trade with you and i guess i am not the only one.
Grargar: Thank you for the trade, triock.
Yep, thank you.
Updated my list with the following:

Have (Steam)
AudioSurf
Dungeons of Dredmor Complete
World of Goo

Check my complete list of games I have and games I'm looking for
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post749
amund:
Thanks for the nice trade! :)